PDA

View Full Version : You guys realize LeBron has to lose tomorrow just to match Kobe's Finals record?

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:22 PM
If LeBron loses he would have 2 FMVP's in 7 tries

Ironically Kobe also captured 2 FMVP's in 7 tries.

So Finals wise at worst LeBron would be tied with Kobe :confusedshrug:

However, good thing LeBron has the 4 MVPs to make him a Top 3 GOAT, meanwhile Kobe is out of the Top 10 with his 1 MVP

Its simple

Proctor
06-12-2016, 06:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5bw2a52M01qzrrwko1_500.png

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Op so shook even hrs before 2/7. Tough year ahead!! :lol

Lebronxrings
06-12-2016, 06:27 PM
chokebe will never be top 10

Proctor
06-12-2016, 06:29 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/66/0c/4f/660c4f8ae53b7a9dd47f603a536e37d3.jpg

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Spot on OP

But it's a insult to even compare the king to a 90s Clyde Drexler

But enough negativity

How blessed are we to get another ten more years of Lebron's greatness?

And we're already LOCKED top 3 GOAT by the masses

We're living so good, so lavish

Oh yes

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Spot on OP

But enough negativity

Oh yes

SPOT ON

:hammertime: :hammertime:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 06:48 PM
LeBron realistically should have 4 FMVP's by the end of this series

4 MVPS 4 FMVPS

31 years young

Gileraracer
06-12-2016, 06:49 PM
2-5 and 5-2 isn't the same

Showtime2001
06-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Retard OP has just confirmed that both Shaq and Hakeem are also both out of the top 10 with their "1 MVP's"

:applause: :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 06:52 PM
budadiis toothpicks are gonna break holding this HUGE L that 2/7 is, maybe call your alts to tryna hold it loser :roll:

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Retard OP has just confirmed that both Shaq and Hakeem are also both out of the top 10 with their "1 MVP's"

Shaq has 3 FMVPs in 6 tries, thats better than Kobe's 2 FMVPs in 7 tries

Therefore Shaq is Top 10, and Kobe is not :confusedshrug:

It seems you're the dumbass

branslowski
LeBron realistically should have 4 FMVP's by the end of this series

4 MVPS 4 FMVPS

31 years young

:facepalm

scuzzy
Aye Kiiing, Dray n Klay... Having a boat party tomorrow after the game to celebrate another great year of success and winning BBall:cheers:

Tell your ladies to bring their friends

And yes, cocaine buffet on tap like always

Rubber duckies on deck

Bring your suits, it's gunna get wet

:djparty

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Aye Kiiing, Dray n Klay... Having a boat party tomorrow after the game to celebrate another great year of success and winning BBall:cheers:

Bring your suits

WHAT A TIME :applause: :hammertime:

branslowski
06-12-2016, 06:58 PM

Rubber duckies on deck

2/7=28.5%

Winning...:coleman:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 06:59 PM
budadiis toothpicks are gonna break holding this HUGE L that 2/7 is, maybe call your alts to tryna hold it loser :roll:
^ meltdown :oldlol:

Maybe call-in your eye test alt to avoid the embarrassment of having a cavemans skull

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Don't need your ghetto poop soda branslowski, our coke is 95% Peruvian flavor

No small tymers on the winners yacht

Get your weight up baby boy :lol

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:01 PM

Maybe call-in your eye test alt to avoid the embarrassment of having a cavemans skull and a mullet :oldlol:

:roll:

Its funny how he fooled NOONE with that gimmick, now he's pathetically backing off.

I guess growing up as a greasy neanderthal made him think everyone else was as low IQ as him to fall for something like that :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 07:04 PM
shoooooook! :roll:

I LOVE IT!!

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 07:05 PM
In for the 2/7 lebron failure party! Loser had 7 tries and failed 5 times!

We are all witness!

What a time to be alive to have witnessed such perfection in MJ and such failure in Lebron! It's like seeing both ends of the greatness to failure spectrum!

:cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/b9/51/86b951db86d234247e9bc7cc38a791a6.jpg

InsanityKills
06-12-2016, 07:06 PM

Maybe call-in your eye test alt to avoid the embarrassment of having a cavemans skull
:roll: :roll:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:07 PM

Its funny how he fooled NOONE with that gimmick, now he's pathetically backing off.

I guess growing up as a greasy neanderthal made him think everyone else was as low IQ as him to fall for something like that :roll: :roll:

Dude hasn't even mastered basic survival skills let alone the ability to manage a successful gimmick account

It's absolutely hilarious though how much that neanderthal gets bullied on here.. I guess he's too dumb to get the hint that he's nothing but a laughingstock around here... he's like an animal at the exhibit. Jaffar: The pre-historic man :lol :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
06-12-2016, 07:08 PM

Rubber duckies on deck

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

i'll call nigel for delivery.

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Lmao

Why did he give up on the LeBEAST shtik? What a net negative :lol

Jaffar wanted the "lewho" to be the new thing, what an embarrassing flop :lol

Not too long ago got kicked out of the d'angelo Russell fam, ouch :lol

L after L after L

No wonder he adopted his 2 stray lapdogs (Warriorfan/stalker) too lick up after his mess:lol

branslowski
06-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Don't need your ghetto poop soda branslowski, our coke is 95% Peruvian flavor

No small tymers on the winners yacht

Get your weight up baby boy :lol

:oldlol: You couldn't sell coke if I gave you a 8 and set LeBron's mom in front of you wit 125$ in her hands, stfu u delusional azz f*ck n!gga.

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Supporters of that loser lebron james getting slayed left and right on this board by kobe fans... what else is new? :confusedshrug:

knicksman
06-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Op is a bitch, coward, loser.:lol

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Op is a bitch, coward, loser.:lol

Still haven't recovered from the life lesson I gave you earlier?

It's okay, pm me for tips

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 07:20 PM

Dude hasn't even mastered basic survival skills let alone the ability to manage a successful gimmick account

It's absolutely hilarious though how much that neanderthal gets bullied on here.. I guess he's too dumb to get the hint that he's nothing but a laughingstock around here... he's like an animal at the exhibit. Jaffar: The pre-historic man :lol :oldlol:
Lmaoooooo :roll:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Lmao

Jaffar wanted the "lewho" to be the new thing, what an embarrassing flop

Not too long ago got kicked out of the d'angelo Russell fam, ouch

L after L after L

No wonder he adopted his 2 stray lapdogs (Warriorfan/stalker) too lick up after his mess
Lmao goddamn!

Nobody wants any part of the guy. That's why he desperately clings to the two biggest losers on this site for support.. because everybody else avoids his material like the plaque :lol :lol :lol

His brain lacks the wit to be funny, but his ape-like instincts can't help but try to make himself involved somehow, even if it means making a fool out of himself over and over again for attention. Lolol. :oldlol:

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Lmao goddamn!

Nobody wants any part of the guy. That's why he desperately clings to the two biggest losers on this site for support.. because everybody else avoids his material like the plaque :lol :lol :lol

His brain lacks the wit to be funny, but his ape-like instincts can't help but try to make himself involved somehow, even if it means making a fool out of himself over and over again for attention. Lolol. :oldlol:

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Lmao goddamn!

more bizarre cringeworthy rants, looks like the clearance rack kiiiing is off his medication again

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
more bizarre cringeworthy rants, looks like the clearance rack kiiiing is off his medication again

bad luck buda :roll:

https://i.imgsafe.org/dedc7479b2.png

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

i'll call nigel for delivery.

Nice!

Tell delivery boy it's about a half mile swim off the coast (M I Yayo)

branslowski
06-12-2016, 07:29 PM
This is an Example of "ISH Is Life" below:

Lmao

Jaffar wanted the "lewho" to be the new thing, what an embarrassing flop :lol

Not too long ago got kicked out of the d'angelo Russell fam, ouch :lol

L after L after L

No wonder he adopted his 2 stray lapdogs (Warriorfan/stalker) too lick up after his mess

:oldlol: You dead azz serious too. You was even talkin bout you n ya butt buddies "running this board", just Straight Outta Pathetic:roll:

Its crazy how posters who purposely say dumb wrong sh!t for reaction feel like they runnin the board cause everybody lineing up to laugh at dey dumb azz. They like the Hunchback Of Notre Dame walkin down the street feelin like he runnin it cause all da hoes laughin at his willie lump lump azz.:roll:

KiiiiNG

Lol @ ^ this loser creepily showing up out of nowhere... dude lurks this site 24/7 waiting for people to mention he's a loser so he can post recycled jokes nobody cares to read because he's desperate for attention :lol

knicksman
Still haven't recovered from the life lesson I gave you earlier?

It's okay, pm me for tips

Gullible:lol

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 07:30 PM
bad luck buda :roll:

that shirt

those arms

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:31 PM
bad luck buda

This is what you came up with?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So bad. So cringe.

Straight_Ballin
06-12-2016, 07:33 PM
This is an Example of "ISH Is Life" below:

:oldlol: You dead azz serious too. You was even talkin bout you n ya butt buddies "running this board", just Straight Outta Pathetic:roll:

Its crazy how posters who purposely say dumb wrong sh!t for reaction feel like they runnin the board cause everybody lineing up to laugh at dey dumb azz. They like the Hunchback Of Notre Dame walkin down the street feelin like he runnin it cause all da hoes laughin at his willie lump lump azz.:roll:

Holy fvck what a slay.

warriorfan
This is what you came up with?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So bad. So cringe.

thats what everyone said when you walked out of your house wearing a lime green nike polo and red pumas :roll:

scuzzy
Aye Warriorfan, can u tell us that one Ross jokes you have

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 07:35 PM

yes

buda buys ugly ass lime green nike polos from ross because he is white trash and hella poor

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 07:36 PM

Almost as pathetic as the Eye Test gimmick :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
yes

buda buys ugly ass lime green nike polos from ross because he is white trash and hella poor

he asked 4 it :roll: :roll: :roll:

KiiiiNG

I never even knew about Ross before Warriorfan. I love how he exposed he shops at some obscure clearance store though because it's obvious that's where he shops and he's embarrassed about it :roll:

His lack of self-awareness is hilarious. He has more self-ethers than anyone in history, and that includes acne ridden Justin and mullet Jaffar. :lol :roll:

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 07:38 PM
yes

so

basically

The same thing you posted just typed in three diff cringe ways?

:lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 07:39 PM
deep down budadii wishes he had join us when he had the chance. kobe/curry fam could have offered him protection from ish bullies and a positive finals record. jesus the bran/durant fam about to become 2/8 :(

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 07:44 PM
deep down budadii wishes he had join us when he had the chance. kobe/curry fam could have offered him protection from ish bullies and a positive finals record. jesus the bran/durant fam about to become 2/8 :(

he wants to be like us but budadii is still that scared schoolboy getting stuffed into the lockers by the alphas of his class...somethings will never change

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Is this you trying to be funny again?

:oldlol: :facepalm

We have a different idea of comedy here in America, you Pakistani primate. :oldlol: Give it a rest.

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 07:48 PM
he wants to be like us but budadii is still that scared schoolboy getting stuffed into the lockers by the alphas of his class...somethings will never change

i remember he once tried to befriends with me, thought he was co-running ish with me. Left him HANGING and he never recovered :lol :lol

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 07:50 PM
i remember he once tried to befriends with me, thought he was co-running ish with me. Left him HANGING and he never recovered :lol :lol

:oldlol: Dude is super unstable, maybe he will go off the deep end and start posting weird pictures that show how shitty his life is again :lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 07:51 PM
:oldlol: Dude is super unstable, maybe he will go off the deep end and start posting weird pictures that show how shitty his life is again :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:(

Showtime2001
06-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Shaq has 3 FMVPs in 6 tries, thats better than Kobe's 2 FMVPs in 7 tries

Therefore Shaq is Top 10, and Kobe is not :confusedshrug:

It seems you're the dumbass
Meltdown

Shaq = 1 MVP

LeChoke = 2/7 not top 10.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 07:55 PM
You never even went to school because getting stuffed in lockers isn't even a thing, you're such an incredible loser you're using cliche hollywood tales to describe what school was like. :oldlol: lol cringe

You're a drop-out orphan..

Don't think for a second we don't know you're the biggest loser of them all. Trying to hide behind your cringeworthy shtick just makes your situation seem that much more sad. :yaohappy:

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Want me to find the post where I said the same thing to you? Now you're shamelessly copying old ethers I made to you, and acting like you're the one who left me hanging; when everybody already knows it was the other way around. :roll: :roll:

I have you, a 35 year old grown man, resorting to children tactics to save face.

I guess talking about your hideous appearance brings out the worst in you, so I'm gonna keep doing it till you kill youself you big nosed muslim. :lol :lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Ha

Ng

Ing

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Damn Kiiiing went in no lube :oldlol:

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Damn Kiiiing went in no lube :oldlol:

co-sign but no suprise :lol

Jaffar always struggles to post quality when his only positive feedback is coming from his lapdog

and for the record, Jaffar wants to be Budaddiii so bad, always has

aj1987
06-12-2016, 08:19 PM

This thread is about FMVP's. Hold this L.

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 08:20 PM
co-sign but no suprise :lol

Jaffar always struggles to post quality when his only positive feedback is coming from his lapdog
Guy blatantly ripped a post I made to him saying the same thing.... how I left him in the dust and shit (which I did)

Obviously hit him pretty hard cause he here is months later trying to say the same thing to me :roll:

It's crazy how important I am to him. He lives and breathes by my every post. Such a creepy guy. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Meanwhile Jabbar and I are gonna enjoy shrimp, lobster, and pinot noir on the balcony of our Italian suite. Nude.

ISH royalty. Speaks volumes when the leader of your group associates himself with me more than any other kobe fan. That's called power - something you guys will never have in life.

we could have been great friends dude :(

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Guy blatantly ripped a post I made to him saying the same thing.... how I left him in the dust and shit (which I did)

Obviously hit him pretty hard cause he here is months later trying to say the same thing to me :roll:

It's crazy how important I am to him. He lives and breathes by my every post. Such a creepy guy. :oldlol:

Bro, forget seperate folder

He has a seperate EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE just.... for.... you....

All those hours spent making gifs/pics with your avy, could of been spent shaving his gf's mustache :oldlol:

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 08:26 PM

AJ still making showtime his bitch :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 08:27 PM
he used to sport my avy too :lol

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

KiiiiNG
06-12-2016, 08:30 PM

Bro, forget seperate folder

He has a seperate EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE just.... for.... you....

All those hours spent making gifs/pics with your avy, could of been spent shaving his gf's mustache :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 09:08 PM
https://i.imgsafe.org/e07697e42e.jpg

deja vu
06-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Nearly 1,500 posts since February.

An average of about 350 a month.

You need to get a life. :lol

Showtime2001
06-12-2016, 09:17 PM

OP brings up Kobe having 1 MVP in a thread about FMVP's.

My bitch still holding L's left and right.

:yaohappy:

IllegalD
06-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Simon melting down again, baby boy. :lol

Tomorrow is the day of reckoning.

An L for Simon is a W for ISH and the World!! :banana:

You will live out the rest of your 20s living in your mom's trailer wondering what life could've been had you faced your fears of getting stuffed into lockers by black guys and graduated from highschool. In your 30s you will be homeless or dead from blowing your brains all over the wall at the realization of what a loser you are.

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

Dray n Klay
06-12-2016, 09:41 PM
IllegalD getting absolutely THROATF*CKED in this thread

Bend over, baby boy :djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

scuzzy
06-12-2016, 10:12 PM
IllegalD getting absolutely THROATF*CKED in this thread

Bend over, baby boy :djparty :hammertime: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

InsanityKills
06-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Jaffar got bodied in this thread. I feel sorry for the caveman.

PM me if you need someone to talk to Jaffar.:(

warriorfan
06-12-2016, 10:16 PM

lil bud is so embarrassing

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Jaffar got bodied in this thread. I feel sorry for the caveman.

PM me if you need someone to talk to Jaffar.:(

Im ok bro. Thanks for asking :cheers:

PickernRoller
06-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Lebron's career is truly hitting rock bottom and these bitches can't deal with it. These next few years will be glorious. The media can only do so much to prop up the fraud that is Lebron James. Can't hide the fact that the clown is a massive underachiever when everything was stacked in his favor.

As for OP. Nikka has never known the meaning of the word respect. That's why he lacks both self-respect and the respect of others. When you're that type of individual, you make threads like this. Everyone knows the claim is a big fat, bodacious piece of horse shit but the idea here is not whether it's horse shit but that it's horse shit been rubbed in (thus "cool"). Makes you wonder what type of man thinks playing with shit is "fun"...

Mr. Jabbar
06-12-2016, 10:22 PM

lil bud is so embarrassing

imagine if i had accepted him in the kobe/curry fam, dude could have cleaned all of our toilets :(

IllegalD
06-12-2016, 10:33 PM

:eek:

Simon getting stuffed into the ISH lockers by Jabbar. :lol :applause:

:yaohappy: :hammertime:

Disaprine
06-12-2016, 10:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHIPW937PZ7zzLq/giphy.gif

GrapeApe
06-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Winning a title without a FMVP >>>>> losing in the finals. Obviously. I'm sure guys like Barkley and Malone would love to have a title without a FMVP. In fact they'd probably trade their regulars season MVP(s) for it.

For the record though, Kobe is actually 2/3 as the first option. Lebron is 2/5 and about to be 2/6. Just sayin.

knicksman
06-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Lebron's career is truly hitting rock bottom and these bitches can't deal with it. These next few years will be glorious. The media can only do so much to prop up the fraud that is Lebron James. Can't hide the fact that the clown is a massive underachiever when everything was stacked in his favor.

As for OP. Nikka has never known the meaning of the word respect. That's why he lacks both self-respect and the respect of others. When you're that type of individual, you make threads like this. Everyone knows the claim is a big fat, bodacious piece of horse shit but the idea here is not whether it's horse shit but that it's horse shit been rubbed in (thus "cool"). Makes you wonder what type of man thinks playing with shit is "fun"...

Bran is that author who focuses more on the cover(stats) than content. And sooner or later it will be exposed.

Chokefree
06-12-2016, 11:50 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHIPW937PZ7zzLq/giphy.gif
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What

A

Time!!

AirBonner
06-13-2016, 12:21 AM
op has two stan fams shook :oldlol:

Fudge
06-13-2016, 01:01 AM

Winning.

We.

Stay.

plowking
06-13-2016, 01:06 AM
"Finals win percentage" only became a thing because of Bron. You guys know that right?

Can anyone actually show me a lengthy discussion about this topic, and the importance of finals win percentage prior to Bron winning/losing recently in the last 4 or so years.

Just shows how people with nothing to do but hate, consistently move goal posts to suit agendas.

knicksman
06-13-2016, 01:06 AM

:oldlol: that boy disappeared after this

Dray n Klay
06-13-2016, 01:17 AM

Oh dey mad :lol

sportjames23
06-13-2016, 01:39 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5bw2a52M01qzrrwko1_500.png

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

OP = rek't

sportjames23
06-13-2016, 02:15 AM
imagine if i had accepted him in the kobe/curry fam, dude could have cleaned all of our toilets :(

BigBoss
06-13-2016, 02:37 AM
If LeBron loses he would have 2 FMVP's in 7 tries

Ironically Kobe also captured 2 FMVP's in 7 tries.

So Finals wise at worst LeBron would be tied with Kobe :confusedshrug:

However, good thing LeBron has the 4 MVPs to make him a Top 3 GOAT, meanwhile Kobe is out of the Top 10 with his 1 MVP

Its simple

This nikka

http://images.memes.com/meme/593681

aj1987
06-13-2016, 04:04 AM
OP brings up Kobe having 1 MVP in a thread about FMVP's.

My bitch still holding L's left and right.

Kobe is not top ten because he has only 1 MVP and 2 FMVP's. Shaq has 3 FMVP's and 1 MVP. Hakeem has DPOY's with his 2 FMVP's and MVP. Putting them both comfortably above Chokebe.

Hold this L, Lapdog.

BlueandGold
06-13-2016, 04:35 AM
Spot on OP

But enough negativity

Oh yes
Lets be real drexler was responsible for 2 rings with Houston, being the top backcourt player during crucial stretches. Lebron almost cost the Heat one less ring against the Spurs game 7 and choked bad against the freaking Mavs plus the Spurs the second time around

sportjames23
06-13-2016, 04:44 AM
Lets be real drexler was responsible for 2 rings with Houston, being the top backcourt player during crucial stretches. Lebron almost cost the Heat one less ring against the Spurs game 7 and choked bad against the freaking Mavs plus the Spurs the second time around

Drexler won one ring with Houston in 1995. He wasn't on the 1994 team.

Showtime2001
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM
Kobe is not top ten because he has only 1 MVP and 2 FMVP's. Shaq has 3 FMVP's and 1 MVP. Hakeem has DPOY's with his 2 FMVP's and MVP. Putting them both comfortably above Chokebe.

Hold this L, Lapdog.
OP clearly stated that Kobe having only 1 MVP puts him out of the top 10 therefore both Shaq and Hakeem are both out of the top 10 along with LeChoke with his losing finals record.

Hold this L bitch.

chazzy
06-13-2016, 02:10 PM
OP melting down because he spent all year hyping up Dray n Klay, but Curry is about to clinch a title without half of his username :oldlol:

chazzy
06-13-2016, 02:13 PM

Hold this L, Lapdog.
Kobe also has 2 more titles as an elite, top 3 player compared to Hakeem

Wade stans of all people shouldn't put so much weight in MVPs

MEB2kDeez
06-13-2016, 03:05 PM

Kobe's resume alone speaks for itself, no need to explain lol

scuzzy
06-13-2016, 04:14 PM
Kobe's resume alone speaks for itself, no need to explain lol

agreed, 1 MVP, 2 FMVPs

not too shabby

ranked 12th by the masses, generous but not uncalled for

MEB2kDeez
06-13-2016, 04:23 PM
agreed, 1 MVP, 2 FMVPs

not too shabby

:( Damn you enlightened me, i guess

Fudge
06-13-2016, 05:43 PM
Still.

Winning.

Showtime2001
06-13-2016, 08:49 PM
agreed, 1 MVP, 2 FMVPs

not too shabby

2/7.

aj1987
06-14-2016, 01:29 AM

Why? I know that Wade is ranked somewhere between 18-25 by almost everyone with a ounce of basketball knowledge. That's amazing for a player who struggled with injuries for almost half his career.

scuzzy
11-16-2016, 08:18 PM
bump

Prometheus
11-16-2016, 08:43 PM
I hate to admit it, but when threads devolve into shit talking, like this one did, the only person who remains entertaining is buda. His insults are creative and succinct, while his droogies and enemies both are typically very dry and repetitive.

red1
11-17-2016, 02:11 AM
Cant even hate. OP = swaglord. The rest = peons.

LBJ da GOAT