PDA

View Full Version : They Should Play Lebron's Theme Song At Oracle On Monday

LebronsHairline
06-13-2016, 03:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

kamil
06-13-2016, 03:52 AM
LOL, that would get under his skin real fast.

Akrazotile
06-13-2016, 04:04 AM
OP. Please. Try to relax. Take a few deep breaths.

Stop with all the Lebron hate. It's unnecessary.

Just breathe.

You dont need that negative energy consuming you. Mr James is a Top 3 GOAT, a business magnate, a philanthropist, and is famously well endowed with regards to the genital region. This is not going to change, and you only harm yourself in fighting it. We care about your mental well being here. We all do. Just please, relax.

kamil
06-13-2016, 04:07 AM
Mr James is a Top 3 GOAT,
False.

a business magnate,
True.

a philanthropist,
Mostly false.

and is famously well endowed with regards to the genital region.
Are you gay?

Akrazotile
06-13-2016, 04:16 AM
False.

True.

Mostly false.

Are you gay?

:biggums:

LOL what?! :lol

Of course Im not gay bro. Why would you think that???

choppermagic
06-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Lebron is NOT an top 3 GOAT

I dont think Lebron is a business magnate. Companies have looked to cash in on promoting him (ESPN, Nike, etc.) and have given him money for letting them promote him but I haven't seen anything that indicates he is some sort of business powerhouse himself

I dont know Lebron is that much of a charitable person. His managers know when to push the "charity" angle so its debatable.

Not going to comment on the last point because it is irrelevant.

Rose'sACL
06-13-2016, 11:41 AM
LOL, that would get under his skin real fast.
If that results in Klay or Steph getting suspended for a game then he will be happy if people like you think it got under his skin.

The guy clearly got into Green's head and people like you think it got under his skin which is why he will always deny that he planned it.

Lebron is NOT an top 3 GOAT

I dont think Lebron is a business magnate. Companies have looked to cash in on promoting him (ESPN, Nike, etc.) and have given him money for letting them promote him but I haven't seen anything that indicates he is some sort of business powerhouse himself

I dont know Lebron is that much of a charitable person. His managers know when to push the "charity" angle so its debatable.

Not going to comment on the last point because it is irrelevant.
He makes Nike $350 million every year. You would make a really bad businessman. After Jordan, his shoes sell the most.