PDA

View Full Version : If Warriors win tonight, can Draymond celbrate?

Knicksfever2010
06-13-2016, 11:08 AM
Whats the deal w/ his suspension? Is he allowed to celebrate on the court after they win? Is he allowed to celebrate in the locker room after?

dubnation
06-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Whats the deal w/ his suspension? Is he allowed to celebrate on the court after they win? Is he allowed to celebrate in the locker room after?

No. He's not allowed in the building at all. Lebron played him, but dude is a complete dumbass

miggyme1
06-13-2016, 11:44 AM
No. He's not allowed in the building at all. Lebron played him, but dude is a complete dumbass

LeBron actually played himself. Warriors gonna come out and play pissed off. Warning for everybody tonight EXPECT A BLOWOUT.

Its gonna be sad that draymond wont be able to celebrate but hey...he will be at the parade and im sure he will have a few words for bron. lmao

scm5
06-13-2016, 11:45 AM
If he comes into the building after the game is over, it should be fine right?

dubnation
06-13-2016, 11:46 AM
LeBron actually played himself. Warriors gonna come out and play pissed off. Warning for everybody tonight EXPECT A BLOWOUT.

Its gonna be sad that draymond wont be able to celebrate but hey...he will be at the parade and im sure he will have a few words for bron. lmao

I'm just trying to imagine Dray watching the game at home or at some bar :roll:

Dude would be talking so much sh*t on LBJ, that's where I'm trying to watch the game :roll:

dubnation
06-13-2016, 11:49 AM

Not sure, but that would make sense to me. It's just... if they win he'll definitely miss the on-court rush when the buzzer sounds and maybe the trophy presentation. At home. I'd regret missing that forever :facepalm

Knicksfever2010
06-13-2016, 11:49 AM
What would happen if Draymond entered the building? If the Warriors win, what could the NBA do? Have security remove him? Seems silly

scm5
06-13-2016, 11:53 AM
What would happen if Draymond entered the building? If the Warriors win, what could the NBA do? Have security remove him? Seems silly

If Draymond enters the building, I fully expect Lebron to b1tch about it and try his utmost to get him kicked out.

hold this L
06-13-2016, 11:56 AM
140,000$ fine I think. He can afford anyways. People are crazy if they think he won't be on the court if they win. I don't know if the 140K fine is just during the game and whether it includes post game as well. Either way, he makes like 15m of Warrior wages without all endorsements.

dubnation
06-13-2016, 11:57 AM
140,000$ fine I think. He can afford anyways. People are crazy if they think he won't be on the court if they win. I don't know if the 140K fine is just during the game and whether it includes post game as well. Either way, he makes like 15m of Warrior wages without all endorsements.

If they win, the Warriors should reimburse him with the ridiculous $$$$$$$ they made on ticket revenue this postseason :facepalm

miggyme1
06-13-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm just trying to imagine Dray watching the game at home or at some bar :roll:

Dude would be talking so much sh*t on LBJ, that's where I'm trying to watch the game :roll:

lmao hell yea. Im sure he wont be too far from the arena considering if they win I WOULD HOPE he can at least go back to the locker room considering the game is OVER and all.

I don't agree with a player being banned from the arena I think the NBA needs to fix that. Just make the players wear a suit and sit behind the bench.

Banning someone from the arena is just a little too extreme and its not even from the fact of how big this game is but I would feel the same way for a guy playing for the sixers. Its like banning someone from their home. Big difference between banning someone from a game and home and the NBA has it WRONG.

Crown&Coke
06-13-2016, 12:52 PM

A reporter on Twitter had some insight

Back when Artest got suspended the rest of the season due to the Malice, when Indy got bounced in the P/O's, RonRon came to the arena about an hour or so after wanting to work out. He wasn't kept from entering the arena.

I think if the Dubs close it out, the Union and the NBA will make sure Green can celebrate with his squad without getting fined.

ripthekik
06-13-2016, 12:57 PM
140,000$ fine I think.
Maybe just think of it as really expensive court-side tickets.. and you get to celebrate! :banana:

Levity
06-13-2016, 01:06 PM
yeah, i cant imagine him missing the locker room celebration. and i feel theres a good chance youll see him on court at the end of the game, rockin a GSW championship hat with the rest of the team.

as far as the fine? management will probably pay for that.

Klay 3D
06-13-2016, 01:16 PM
They should Facetime him on the jumbotron.

hold this L
06-13-2016, 01:22 PM
SAS on First Take said he can come celebrate with the team without a fine. But he can't be in the building 2 hours before or during the game. Skip says it's a 2K fine but that's not what I read yesterday.

kamil
06-13-2016, 01:30 PM
A reporter on Twitter had some insight

Back when Artest got suspended the rest of the season due to the Malice, when Indy got bounced in the P/O's, RonRon came to the arena about an hour or so after wanting to work out. He wasn't kept from entering the arena.

I think if the Dubs close it out, the Union and the NBA will make sure Green can celebrate with his squad without getting fined.

That was a LONG time ago though. Many rules have changed since.

kamil
06-13-2016, 01:31 PM
SAS on First Take said he can come celebrate with the team without a fine. But he can't be in the building 2 hours before or during the game. Skip says it's a 2K fine but that's not what I read yesterday.

Pay the fine and just go. That's chump change for him anyway. League shouldn't be fining him anyway considering the flagrant 1 call was bullshit.

Dr Seuss
06-13-2016, 01:36 PM
green needs to sneak into the arena, and hide in plain sight in places lebron will catch a glimpse of him, then hide in a different spot. really get into that guy head and keep the king of the shooked, shooked.

Funktion
06-13-2016, 01:37 PM
He'll be in a field suite at the Oakland A's game next door which starts at 7pm per reports. Might have to pick up a couple cheap A's tickets to celebrate with him.

NA2126
06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Plot Twist: What if Warriors win tonight and Draymond wins Finals MVP? He did do a lot for them, I wouldn't be surprised. How much bullsh!t would it be if he can't come up to accept his award.

imnew09
06-13-2016, 02:42 PM
Once the game ends, he is allowed to enter the building and celebrate.

it's been confirmed

Levity
06-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Once the game ends, he is allowed to enter the building and celebrate.

it's been confirmed

haha so he'll be standing outside those doors, waiting for the clock to strike, ready to pounce like its a black friday sale in Alabama.

kamil
06-13-2016, 02:46 PM
haha so he'll be standing outside those doors, waiting for the clock to strike, ready to pounce like its a black friday sale in Alabama.

More like Miami Heat fans during 2014's game 6.

choppermagic
06-13-2016, 03:14 PM
I posted in another thread... they should be showing him on the Jumbotron once the GSW are running away with the game, Green will be shown at the liquor store buying champagne. It would be funny as hell.

Stringer Bell
06-13-2016, 03:39 PM
He's supposed to be watching right next door at the baseball stadium, but if it's just a $2k fine, then he'll probably come to Oracle Arena. The guy signed like a $80+ million contract so $2k is chump change. Plus the Warriors organization would probably just pay for it anyway.