PDA

View Full Version : How awesome is it going to be....

EveryManALion
06-13-2016, 12:34 PM
when the Warriors come out pissed and determined about losing Green AND being on their home floor and decimate the Cav's and Lebron for that ***** shit last game?

miggyme1
06-13-2016, 12:44 PM
when the Warriors come out pissed and determined about losing Green AND being on their home floor and decimate the Cav's and Lebron for that ***** shit last game?

ive been telling some of my friends (bran stans) the same thing. The game tonight will be the equivalent of daniel walking into the lions den. Like bron just gave oracle more ammunition to cheer louder,roar.....do things to make the environment even more uncomfortable. What motivation does the cavs have to match that intensity??

Cavs have to play 48 minutes of the best basketball they have ever played in their lives to win tonight. And guys like jr smith,kyrie,love etc have to understand whats at stake here.

I haven't like their body language at all...its like they are playing an exhibition game in mexico or something. I haven't seen too much emotion or intensity in their demeanor. You could always tell when guys lke mj,kobe, Duncan hell even LeBron were playing for something worth playing for like a legacy.

BarberSchool
06-13-2016, 01:28 PM
In reality, the more likely events occuring tonight will be:

1. Refs call game physical
2. Thompson, Love, Bran, Mozgov all offensive rebound like mad
3. Cavs edge out gutsy win and Irving hits clutch shot late.
4. Owners/league make more money by extending series.