PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Actually Want To See Cleveland Win?

Dro
06-13-2016, 06:27 PM
Since everybody seems to be on the Lebron hate train, anybody hoping they win? I do. I want to see a longer series and I'm not a stan so I don't hate Lebron. I'll say he makes questionable decisions and he does a lot of insecure shit but I don't hate the guy at all, I don't dislike him at all...I'm unbiased unless the Pacers are playing. I usually root for the underdog and Cleveland is the underdog so I'd like to see if they can come back. But I do think GS will win tonight regardless.

NBAGOAT
06-13-2016, 06:32 PM
Yes I like to see the series go 7 and kind of want my prediction of Cavs in 7 to turn out correct(might've been the only guy to predict that most had Warriors or Cavs in 6). I'll admit Golden State winning tonight and Draymond getting FMVP would be comical however. Ik Cavs winning could lead to a handful of trolls becoming even more intolerable but I prefer that to 20 stans just piling it on like right now.

zizozain
06-13-2016, 06:34 PM
RBA and LeBitch stans

DonDadda59
06-13-2016, 07:09 PM
Adam Silver.

Meticode
06-13-2016, 07:17 PM
It doesn't matter to me. Win or lose I just want them to play hard. They played hard in game 3, but didn't in game 4. Even if they win I don't think they win 3 in a row against the Warriors.

NuggetsFan
06-13-2016, 07:23 PM
I don't want either team to win. GS has been getting away with shit all year and if they win they could end up being the GOAT team or alteast have a pretty great case. Green playing tag with people's nuts have made them that much more unlikable. I've never been a LeBron fan and he's been extra whiny so deff don't want him to win. Cleveland has been blessed with annoying lottery luck and constantly fcks it up.

So neither. Just want to see some good basketball and be entertained. So I'm hoping tonight after all the bullshit drama somebody goes off. Game 7 OT somebody hits a huge shot. Either way it'll be annoying. All the people obsessed with individuals/haters are going to feast no matter what happens and ESPN/NBA media are going to make excuses or pump the tires of whoever wins.

Wally450
06-13-2016, 09:09 PM
I want to see LeBron get another ring. Mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the Warriors. Tough though because I don't see Cleveland winning.

I wonder what it must've been like to be a Jordan hater in the 90's. I bet it sucked. :lol

MP.Trey
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM
I want to see LeBron get another ring. Mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the Warriors. Tough though because I don't see Cleveland winning.

I wonder what it must've been like to be a Jordan hater in the 90's. I bet it sucked. :lol
ISH would have been filled with so many haters having meltdowns if it was around in the 90's. :roll:

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM
ANY fan of basketball should at the very least want this to be a good game. If Cavs win that just means we get more basketball...and that should never be a bad thing unless it's your team who lost .

Straight_Ballin
06-13-2016, 09:14 PM

No one hated Jordan in the 90's. Even Clevelander's respected him. Bron is hated for all the right reasons.

Derka
06-13-2016, 09:14 PM
I really want to Cleveland to celebrate a title win. I just want it to be the Indians or Browns.

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 09:18 PM
No one hated Jordan in the 90's. Even Clevelander's respected him. Bron is hated for all the right reasons.

Different time. In 96 when Jordan retired we were on ****ing aol and dial up...there was no basketball forums and social media the way there is now. These days everything you do in your day is analyzed and judged. Jordan is a known asshole...if he was under the spotlight 24/7 I doubt he'd be as liked as he was in the 90s by fans.

Straight_Ballin
06-13-2016, 09:21 PM
Different time. In 96 when Jordan retired we were on ****ing aol and dial up...there was no basketball forums and social media the way there is now. These days everything you do in your day is analyzed and judged. Jordan is a known asshole...if he was under the spotlight 24/7 I doubt he'd be as liked as he was in the 90s by fans.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
Today would be no different as MJ has proven he could make any adjustment needed while dominating all.

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
Today would be no different as MJ has proven he could make any adjustment needed while dominating all.

I dont know what that has to with what I said, but sure, okay chief.

Straight_Ballin
06-13-2016, 09:29 PM
I dont know what that has to with what I said, but sure, okay chief.

He would have simply adjusted to the media impact.

Dro
06-14-2016, 11:13 AM
EVERYBODY hated Jordan. I mean, we loved to watch him play and hated him at the same time.

aj1987
06-14-2016, 11:15 AM
Don't give a shit. I wanted the Thunder to win.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 11:17 AM
Looks like quite a few want to... just read this

Its like Cleveland is fighting to save basketball from bandwagons, moving screens, and anyone that would wear the Curry 2s. Im rooting for them

DukeDelonte13
06-14-2016, 11:20 AM
I don't want either team to win. GS has been getting away with shit all year and if they win they could end up being the GOAT team or alteast have a pretty great case. Green playing tag with people's nuts have made them that much more unlikable. I've never been a LeBron fan and he's been extra whiny so deff don't want him to win. Cleveland has been blessed with annoying lottery luck and constantly fcks it up.

So neither. Just want to see some good basketball and be entertained. So I'm hoping tonight after all the bullshit drama somebody goes off. Game 7 OT somebody hits a huge shot. Either way it'll be annoying. All the people obsessed with individuals/haters are going to feast no matter what happens and ESPN/NBA media are going to make excuses or pump the tires of whoever wins.

Gotta love on ISH how going to the finals twice in a row is "f*cking it up".

Ok.

Cleveland is absolutely the unluckiest town in all of pro sports. I want them to win.