PDA

View Full Version : Why bran and kobe stans cant get along?

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:18 PM
Coz we have different levels of iq. Bran stans mentality is quantity over quality while otherwise for kobe stans. Quality means identifying the more and less important skills and it takes higher level of iq to do that.

Thats why most bran stans just treat every skill as equal And just compare players base on stats. Meanwhile, we kobe stans judge players on a step by step basis. We judge players on the most important skill first(i.e. scoring) and only go for less important skills if they are only comparable as a scorer. If kobe is the better scorer, we wont give a damn about who the better passer is. And were right. Kobe is 5/7, curry is 2/2 while bran is 2/7

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Us Warriors fan don't accept the mentally retarded, unfunny Kobe stans.
You say Kobe fans got higher IQ? The biggest Kobe stans in here is a self proclaimed loser who couldn't even finish HS.

NEXT

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:23 PM

NEXT

Bran stan calling someone mentally retarded:lol

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Bran stan calling someone mentally retarded:lol

I'm not a Lebron fan.
You always find new ways to make yourself look like a retard. :roll:
Gotta give it to you for the creativity tho. :D

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:26 PM
You are just fcuking mad right now bro coz you and other bran stans iq got exposed so bad

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:29 PM
You are just fcuking mad right now bro coz you and other bran stans iq got exposed so bad

I don't know about Bron stans, but I am a medical student.
All medical students have high IQs.

Dray n Klay
06-13-2016, 08:30 PM
knicksman fuming :lol

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:32 PM

How it feels to be dumb bro?:lol

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:33 PM
I don't know about Bron stans, but I am a medical student.
All medical students have high IQs.

Lol. Meds doesnt require that much iq but more about effort. You just really proved your dumb

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:33 PM

The guy's username is ''knicksman'', he claims to be a Kobe stan and 99% of his posts is about Lebron.
On top of that, he claims to have a high IQ when the content of all his posts could be summarized in 2 words :oldlol: :oldlol:

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Kobe stans and lebron stans are both dimwits...but you definitely take the cake for pure stupidity on the board.

FreezingTsmoove
06-13-2016, 08:34 PM
You say Kobe fans got higher IQ? The biggest Kobe stans in here is a self proclaimed loser who couldn't even finish HS.

NEXT

Lebron stan with an obvious agenda :sleeping

2/7 bro :lol

Dray n Klay
06-13-2016, 08:35 PM
The guy's username is ''knicksman'', he claims to be a Kobe stan and 99% of his posts is about Lebron.
On top of that, he claims to have a high IQ when the content of all his posts could be summarized in 2 words :oldlol: :oldlol:

:roll:

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Lol. Meds doesnt require that much iq but more about effort. You just really proved your dumb

Medical Doctors Ranked First with Highest IQ amongst job professions

http://www.medaholic.com/how-smart-are-medical-doctors/

You fail AGAIN. Stick to ''2/6'' type of post.

livinglegend
06-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Lebron stan with an obvious agenda :sleeping

2/7 bro :lol

It has been 2 years and you still can't get over the fact that Lebron left Miami.
Let it go. :facepalm

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 08:38 PM
How it feels to be dumb bro?:lol

...you should know. There is nothing worse than a moron who actually thinks he's intelligent.

AirBonner
06-13-2016, 08:40 PM
Op is the dumbest person on ish. That takes dedication. New York school systems failed him just like the Knicks franchise. Now he thinks he is a kobe stan? :roll:

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Medical Doctors Ranked First with Highest IQ amongst job professions

http://www.medaholic.com/how-smart-are-medical-doctors/

You fail AGAIN. Stick to ''2/6'' type of post.

Then how come they cant deliver result? How come engineers are the richest people in the world? You know, the ones who run multi billion business. So eat shit man.
And oh, meds are for fakkits. No wonder you arent man enough to admit to being a bran stan.

MP.Trey
06-13-2016, 08:46 PM
They couldn't be more different as players. One plays selfish, but is a talented and hard working player with a killer instinct. The other plays selfless, and is an insane physical specimen who lacks the ability and/or desire to take over a game consistently when it's needed.

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Op is the dumbest person on ish. That takes dedication. New York school systems failed him just like the Knicks franchise. Now he thinks he is a kobe stan? :roll:

Another bran stan on a meltdown coz his iq got exposed:oldlol:

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:52 PM
They couldn't be more different as players. One plays selfish, but is a talented and hard working player with a killer instinct. The other plays selfless, and is an insane physical specimen who lacks the ability and/or desire to take over a game consistently when it's needed.
No.

Players who statpad are selfish players. Thats why wilt, bran and oscar are losers. And stapadding is their way to hide their insecurities. They knew they cant win because they arent elite scorers so they try to statpad to be considered on the same level as the winners

AirBonner
06-13-2016, 08:52 PM
Another bran stan on a meltdown coz his iq got exposed:oldlol:
I'm a basketball fan first off. I enjoy the game and have no need to get caught up in this childish drivel. If that is "being exposed " then so be it.

knicksman
06-13-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm a basketball fan first off. I enjoy the game and have no need to get caught up in this childish drivel. If that is "being exposed " then so be it.

Yeah coz your not one of the worst trolls in here. Lol FOH

AirBonner
06-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah coz your not one of the worst trolls in here. Lol FOH
If you are sober while you type half the bs you spew I would be impressed.

Smoke117
06-13-2016, 08:59 PM
OP is such a simpleton that I seriously wonder how he manages to feed and bathe himself in the morning.

SouBeachTalents
06-13-2016, 09:00 PM
OP is such a simpleton that I seriously wonder how he manages to feed and bathe himself in the morning.

:roll:

AirBonner
06-13-2016, 09:02 PM
That's assuming he gets up in the morning. His unemployment says otherwise. Other than that spot on :lol