PDA

View Full Version : Wait, Kevin Love with 2pts has the Cavs going back to Cleveland for game 6??

scuzzy
06-13-2016, 11:55 PM
How is that possible?

"b b b b but the West is soooo tough"

Cavs with 1 all-star

going back to the Q

"Lebron is the FMVP so far"- JVG

0 points 4Q Curry :lol

WE

STAY

WINNING

:djparty

Spurs m8
06-13-2016, 11:57 PM
K Love about to be shipped out by Bron.

scuzzy
06-13-2016, 11:58 PM
K Love about to be shipped out by Bron.

WE

CAN

ONLY

HOPE

:cheers:

sfballa13
06-13-2016, 11:59 PM
Without Draymond Kevin Loves shittss the bed again?

This guy is GONE!

We all need a game 7, it would be a major event for the NBA

Maybe ABC would even charge a PPV fee

Spaulding
06-14-2016, 12:07 AM
I'm more disappointed more in Frye at this point. I thought his season D and offensive efficiency would carry over to the playoffs. Was wrong. Love, he has his moments. Just is not consistent enough at his level of expectations. Also being a third scoring option is a huge adjustment. He's better off on a team as a primary scorer.

Lebron23
06-14-2016, 12:09 AM
I hope they trade him in the off season.

Kingwillball
06-14-2016, 12:10 AM
I'm more disappointed more in Frye at this point. I thought his season D and offensive efficiency would carry over to the playoffs. Was wrong. Love, he has his moments. Just is not consistent enough at his level of expectations. Also being a third scoring option is a huge adjustment. He's better off on a team as a primary scorer.

He is not primary scorer he can't get his own shot and is a terrible athlete. He is a role player at best.

Lebron23
06-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Who wants Kevin Love?

tmacattack33
06-14-2016, 12:17 AM
The 2 points is bad but it's slightly forgiveable...with Lebron and Irving making NBA Finals history with 40 points each, nobody else really got much of an offensive opportunity.

What is pathetic is the 3 rebounds Love got in 32 minutes.

Spaulding
06-14-2016, 12:35 AM
Who wants Kevin Love?

Celtics is an easy choice. From there you can argue that Lakers, Bulls and Knicks would consider him.

Love with more of a team built around him is better for his playstyle. He needs teammates to make plays for him.

jlip
06-14-2016, 12:41 AM
Jefferson is a better fit for what the Cavs need in this series. Offensively, Love only scores on either catch and shoot plays or by throwing it to him in the post. If he catches it on the perimeter and a defender closes out, he is worthless. Jefferson moves without the ball and scores off cuts to the basket. Also, if he catches it on the perimeter and the defender closes out, he will actually make a move to the basket.

Lebron23
06-14-2016, 12:43 AM
Celtics is an easy choice. From there you can argue that Lakers, Bulls and Knicks would consider him.

Love with more of a team built around him is better for his playstyle. He needs teammates to make plays for him.

I hope the Cavaliers $hip his @$$ in the off season.

Young X
06-14-2016, 12:46 AM
It's not fair that this guy gets to win games in the finals while guys like Chris Paul or Steve Nash never got that opportunity.

Spurs m8
06-14-2016, 12:49 AM
It's not fair that this guy gets to win games in the finals while guys like Chris Paul or Steve Nash never got that opportunity.

Thats Nash and Pauls fault, tbh

Spaulding
06-14-2016, 12:51 AM
whoops

Spaulding
06-14-2016, 12:52 AM
delete

DMAVS41
06-14-2016, 12:52 AM

Nobody is gonna argue Love is better than Paul or Nash because of playoff success or finals games played. LOL...

You might as well say what you did about James Jones...

Young X
06-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Nobody is gonna argue Love is better than Paul or Nash because of playoff success or finals games played. LOL...

You might as well same what you did about James Jones...Yeah I know that but I would love to have seen those guys in the finals especially Paul for me.

It's already hard seeing all these star players get to the finals and showcase their abilities but to see a guy like this get carried to important finals wins despite doing nothing is frustrating.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2016, 01:04 AM
DMAVS you better not still be defending Love :oldlol:

You were wrong on him, admit it

DMAVS41
06-14-2016, 01:19 AM
DMAVS you better not still be defending Love :oldlol:

You were wrong on him, admit it

Please tell me what I'm wrong about with Love. Saying the Cavs wouldn't be better with Wiggins is not defending Love...although Love is better than he's made out to be here of course.

But I've never been all that high on Love. I did think he'd fit much better on this Cavs team, but I think literally everyone did. Again though...it's hard to judge because this is literally the worst match up possible for him.