PDA

View Full Version : Would this be Lebrons biggest asterisk ever

Gileraracer
06-14-2016, 03:14 AM
If he only wins a title because the league suspended Green for him?

Bigger than the Ray Allen asterisk in 2013?

Akrazotile
06-14-2016, 03:16 AM
Someone, get a sponge. OP is melting all over the floor.

SpaceJam
06-14-2016, 03:18 AM
Someone, get a sponge. OP is melting all over the floor.

Good to see you recovered from yours after Game 4 :applause:

And no it won't be an asterisk, I don't care who was suspended, he put up a GOAT statline, and would need to continue doing so if the Cavs want to win it all

LongLiveTheKing
06-14-2016, 03:20 AM
meltdown

Prime_Shaq
06-14-2016, 03:54 AM
Jesus... There's no such thing as an asterisk on championships

3peated
06-14-2016, 04:54 AM
Jesus... There's no such thing as an asterisk on championships

Every year the lakers don't win it i think there is an asterick.

oarabbus
06-14-2016, 05:09 AM
Every year the lakers don't win it i think there is an asterick.

What the fuc.k is an "asterick" bruh? :biggums:

Finger Roll
06-14-2016, 05:11 AM
yea why not

Ive pretty much given GSW an asterisk on both playoff runs for avoiding the spurs. its legit

Finger Roll
06-14-2016, 05:21 AM
What the fuc.k is an "asterick" bruh? :biggums:

not surprising to see anyone say asterick tbh,, I've probably said the word less than 20 times in my life and phonetically speaking, that's how it sounds most the time.

I get a bit upset when I see someone spell lose like 'loose' every once in awhile on fb.

Gileraracer
06-14-2016, 05:24 AM
yea why not

Ive pretty much given GSW an asterisk on both playoff runs for avoiding the spurs. its legit

That was good for GSW but not their fault that SAS can't beat OKC

Finger Roll
06-14-2016, 05:55 AM

Kinda meant to say it comparing how Lebron isn't at fault for draymond committing stupid plays that lead to him missing game 5.

Gileraracer
06-14-2016, 06:04 AM
Kinda meant to say it comparing how Lebron isn't at fault for draymond committing stupid plays that lead to him missing game 5.

Yeah but it was Lebrons fault - he provoked Green by stepping over him.

SexSymbol
06-14-2016, 06:11 AM
Especially considering that Green didn't deserve his suspension and in fact LeBron deserved to get a technical foul at the very least.
Now bogut's gone too.
If GSW win this series it really shows how great Curry is

Straight_Ballin
06-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Good to see you recovered from yours after Game 4 :applause:

And no it won't be an asterisk, I don't care who was suspended, he put up a GOAT statline, and would need to continue doing so if the Cavs want to win it all

He put up that stat line under the context that Kyrie had to have a 40 point game to give him the mental confidence to do so well. I've never seen a "top player" so mentally weak that he can't do what is necessary to win in the finals unless someone else on his team is there to mentally support him. Kobe didn't need that, MJ didn't need that and neither did many other greats.

It's embarrassing and if Kyrie didn't have to worry about such drama bullshit, kyrie probably would have been even more focused that he already was!

aj1987
06-14-2016, 07:24 AM
He put up that stat line under the context that Kyrie had to have a 40 point game to give him the mental confidence to do so well. I've never seen a "top player" so mentally weak that he can't do what is necessary to win in the finals unless someone else on his team is there to mentally support him. Kobe didn't need that, MJ didn't need that and neither did many other greats.
Kobe has ONE 40 point game in the Finals and has a 41% FG%. Not to mention he shot 25% in a G7 of the Finals.

It's embarrassing and if Kyrie didn't have to worry about such drama bullshit, kyrie probably would have been even more focused that he already was!
Like he carried his team to the PO's during his first 4 seasons? Oh wait..

Go back to flipping burgers, retard. I've never seen anyone live as rent free as LeBron does, in your head.

SpaceJam
06-14-2016, 07:25 AM

That is ridiculous, I hate Bron Bron as much as the next guy but give it a break :roll:

He was locked in all game. :facepalm

newbetterbucs07
06-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Meltdown :lol

HurricaneKid
06-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Yeah but it was Lebrons fault - he provoked Green by stepping over him.

So the top 3 GOAT took advantage of the weak mind of his opponent to take him out of a game and that alpha action denigrates him?

Nope. He beats you on the floor, then he beats you in your mind. He takes all your cookies.

Team_Chemistry
06-14-2016, 09:50 AM

It was a close playoff with refs bitch*ing the Spurs.

:confusedshrug: