PDA

View Full Version : Warrior fans complaining about rigging lmaoo how do you think OKC feels right now?

k0kakw0rld
06-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Before talking about rigged games. Go back to the WCF where GSW were down 1-3 but somehow managed to win the series.

Green needed to get his ass suspended but it did not happen. OKC should've won period. Any Warrior fan crying right now is a bitch, no exception. Your team is not supposed to be here in the first place.

diamenz
06-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Before talkig about rigged games. Go back to the WCF where GSW were dow 1-3 but somehow managed to win the series.

Green needed to get his ass suspended but it did not happen. OKC should've won period. Any Warrior fan crying right now is a bitch, no exception. Your team is not supposed to be here in the first place.

east is weak - your team shouldn't have been here in the first place.

stalkerforlife
06-14-2016, 01:08 PM
Green would've been suspended for game 4 which they lost anyway.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Ca$H
06-14-2016, 01:56 PM

I know. I have read that same BS by a ton of simpletons on this forum. Green not getting suspended against OKC had no impact on the outcome of that series. In fact I wish he was suspended against OKC for game 4 because the dubs would have won yesterday if he played.

BlakFrankWhite
06-14-2016, 02:17 PM
Bruh do you change your team every fkin game?

NumberSix
06-14-2016, 02:21 PM
OKC epic-choked that series away. Wasn't "rigged".

CavaliersFTW
06-14-2016, 02:25 PM
Before talkig about rigged games. Go back to the WCF where GSW were dow 1-3 but somehow managed to win the series.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

k0kakw0rld
06-14-2016, 02:25 PM
:biggums: now wtf are you talking about?

scm5
06-14-2016, 02:26 PM
I know. I have read that same BS by a ton of simpletons on this forum. Green not getting suspended against OKC had no impact on the outcome of that series. In fact I wish he was suspended against OKC for game 4 because the dubs would have won yesterday if he played.

I don't think the count resets after that. I think he would have been suspended for last night's game either way.

HylianNightmare
06-14-2016, 03:31 PM
Agreed

chazzy
06-14-2016, 03:58 PM

This, what the hell lol

warriorfan
06-14-2016, 04:00 PM
op is retarded

bdreason
06-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Green would have been suspended for game 4. A game we lost, and the Thunder shot almost 60 FT's.

Hizack
06-14-2016, 05:07 PM
I don't think the count resets after that. I think he would have been suspended for last night's game either way.
But the point is, if Dray had been suspended in WCF, he wouldn't have been assessed a flagrant on that play (more likely a technical rather) to get him suspended again.

Uchmanmamba24
06-14-2016, 05:28 PM
i swear! this f@ggot was a Warrior fan just a little over a year ago. i remember him spotting the Curry avi

ninephive
06-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Why don't we take it back even further: how do you think the Spurs feel right now?

Cali Syndicate
06-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Both deron Williams fans on this site are dumb as bricks.

Genaro
06-14-2016, 08:29 PM
OKC lost because of themselves. Green should've been suspended in game 4, Warriors lost that game anyway.
If anything, Warriors should be the ones complaining about the non called Westbrook travel in game 1

Aiolos
06-14-2016, 11:23 PM
OKC lost because of themselves. Green should've been suspended in game 4, Warriors lost that game anyway.
If anything, Warriors should be the ones complaining about the non called Westbrook travel in game 1

FOH NBA fouled out Roberson in Game 5 and then gave him 5 ****ING FOULS BY EARLY IN THE THIRD IN GAME 6.

Everybody knoew Roberson was making life hell for both Curry and Thompson so the NBA took him out for both Game 5 and Game 6 and by Game 7 the mental damage was already done to the Thunder so everybody knew they would lose Game 7.