PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is my most hated NBA player but if the Cavs win this year

ortonsaw
06-14-2016, 01:41 PM
he will be on my top 10 list of all time
even with the help from Adam Silver
I would still give him mad props for taking down a historic team like the Warriors
- Warriors only had 1 back to back lost this season (it was against OKC in WCF)
- Warriors had the first unanimous MVP in the NBA (although he has been horrible in the final except for game 5)
- Warriors had the most regular 73 wins (a record that noone thought it would be broken)
- Warriors also broken a lot of other records (such as most 3 points made in the final and Klay's most 3 points made in a playoff game)
So nothing but props will be given to Lebron James
By the way, this is my prediction for the rest of the final:
Gsw will win it on Thursday and Draymond/Klay will become the FMVP
If Gsw fails to do that, the Cavs will take it in game 7 and Kyrie will become the FMVP

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 11:16 PM
lolz

LeFraud James
06-24-2016, 11:31 PM
He's been Top 10 since his performance in last year's Finals.

Still got a ways to go before catching Kobe.

Too many disappearances in important moments to even consider putting him in the same sentence as the GOAT.

Lebronxrings
06-24-2016, 11:35 PM

Too many disappearances in important moments to even consider putting him in the same sentence as the GOAT.
I thought you said lebron was a top 10 player? How can he surpass someone whos 12th best when hes top 10? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
06-24-2016, 11:43 PM

Are you implying Kobe is the GOAT?

LAWL

3>2.

LeFraud James
06-25-2016, 12:38 AM
Are you implying Kobe is the GOAT?

LAWL

3>2.

Sorry for the confusion, Jordan is my GOAT.

Another ring and LeBron can finally start carrying Kobe's jockstrap.

Keno
06-25-2016, 12:48 AM
lebron passed kobe in 2012, there's no debate anymore.

tmacattack33
06-25-2016, 01:13 AM
he will be on my top 10 list of all time
even with the help from Adam Silver
I would still give him mad props for taking down a historic team like the Warriors
- Warriors only had 1 back to back lost this season (it was against OKC in WCF)
- Warriors had the first unanimous MVP in the NBA (although he has been horrible in the final except for game 5)
- Warriors had the most regular 73 wins (a record that noone thought it would be broken)
- Warriors also broken a lot of other records (such as most 3 points made in the final and Klay's most 3 points made in a playoff game)
So nothing but props will be given to Lebron James
By the way, this is my prediction for the rest of the final:
Gsw will win it on Thursday and Draymond/Klay will become the FMVP
If Gsw fails to do that, the Cavs will take it in game 7 and Kyrie will become the FMVP

:roll:

Wow, your top 10 list must include some players from another planet if it took Lebron until five days ago for you to put him on your top 10 list.

Either that or you meant to say top 10 athlete of all time in any sport. And that I may agree with, but there's too many sports I know nothing about to be sure about that one.

MJ, Jerry Rice, Gretzky, Babe Ruth, Ali, Mickey Mantle, Montana, Tiger Woods...idk, all i really follow is football and bball.