PDA

View Full Version : Are Crocks/flip-flops considered house shoes?

hateraid
06-14-2016, 08:23 PM
My buddy comes over and wears his Crocks into the house. I tell him to take his shoes off and he claims they are "house shoes". Like slippers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does wearing shoes from the outside make them considered outside shoes?

DaHeezy
06-14-2016, 09:29 PM
It doesn't matter what type of shoes they are. You don't wear footwear you wore from the outside into somebody's home.

Bosnian Sajo
06-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Lmao, you got some dumbass sleazy friends bro. You told him to take his shoes off and he said "nah it's cool bro, these iz house shoes"? :lol

nathanjizzle
06-14-2016, 09:35 PM
next time he does that, murder him. then he can consider his shoes "murder shoes".

Bless Mathews
06-14-2016, 09:39 PM
Lmao, you got some dumbass sleazy friends bro. You told him to take his shoes off and he said "nah it's cool bro, these iz house shoes"? :lol

Nah.

Op just beta as fucc.

hateraid
06-14-2016, 09:47 PM

Lol. Well it's actually the same messy fella that temporarily lived with me. I was like WTF? I have never in my life heard that shit before. I guess slobs will always be slobs.

hateraid
06-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Nah.

Op just beta as fucc.

Right. Because you would tell them to take off their flip flop in you hipster studio and try to flip it to your next door neighbor for organic chicken and a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

Bosnian Sajo
06-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Lol. Well it's actually the same messy fella that temporarily lived with me. I was like WTF? I have never in my life heard that shit before. I guess slobs will always be slobs.

Sure, but not in my house you won't be. I don't **** with it for a second.

enayes
06-14-2016, 11:14 PM
Crocs don't bring anything from the outside back inside so I would have to agree with your friend.

With that said, as an avid Crocs wearer, I have outdoor and indoor Crocs and I try to keep them separate.

Most of of "indoor" crocs are old outdoor ones that became too worn so I let them live out the rest of their lives indoors.

A also have hiking and dress Crocs.

:D

~primetime~
06-14-2016, 11:34 PM
My floors all wood and tile...no one ever removes their shoes

I thought carpet floors were now strictly bedroom.

hateraid
06-14-2016, 11:59 PM
Crocs don't bring anything from the outside back inside so I would have to agree with your friend.

With that said, as an avid Crocs wearer, I have outdoor and indoor Crocs and I try to keep them separate.

Most of of "indoor" crocs are old outdoor ones that became too worn so I let them live out the rest of their lives indoors.

A also have hiking and dress Crocs.

:D

Is that so? Next time walk through a night club bathroom then walk through a lawn and accidentally step in dog shit then wear your crock in your home

bigkingsfan
06-15-2016, 12:37 AM
I have house flip flops for guest.

$LakerGold
06-15-2016, 12:39 AM
Is this one of those friends that you just can't get rid of (since they don't have anyone else, ride or die between the two)?

Anything that you wear outside stays outside, it's common sense. Your friend is a bit simple-minded.

Nilocon165
06-15-2016, 12:40 AM
Wearing crocs ANYWHERE is considered homosexual

warriorfan
06-15-2016, 12:49 AM
if someone is wearing crocks, chances are they are getting cucked

Funktion
06-15-2016, 12:56 AM
We always considered house shoes to be slippers or these old ass og ghettro slip ons. Not no Crocs. Ya boy musta had aome stank feet or a hole in his shit.

https://iamrty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/photo-11.jpg

G-train
06-15-2016, 01:12 AM
My buddy comes over and wears his Crocks into the house. I tell him to take his shoes off and he claims they are "house shoes". Like slippers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does wearing shoes from the outside make them considered outside shoes?

Your buddy is a jerk.

If the house owner says take your footwear off, take it off.

G-train
06-15-2016, 01:18 AM

what size?

thought so, liar

bigkingsfan
06-15-2016, 01:40 AM
what size?

thought so, liar

Various, always prepared.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2016, 02:00 AM

:applause:

No doubt.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2016, 02:03 AM
Right. Because you would tell them to take off their flip flop in you hipster studio and try to flip it to your next door neighbor for organic chicken and a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

:roll:

You are so goofy

Beta af.

My niggahs respect me. Respect my house rules.

Gay dudes don't even respect you and steal on you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJLfCBBcZAo

hateraid
06-15-2016, 03:31 AM
:roll:

You are so goofy

Beta af.

My niggahs respect me. Respect my house rules.

Gay dudes don't even respect you and steal on you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJLfCBBcZAo

Don't lie, you don't own a house :lol
You trade weed for food. How in the hell do you want people to think you own a home??

Oh my god, how long is whitey gonna keep his act up. Where's my plane ticket?

hateraid
06-15-2016, 03:33 AM
Your buddy is a jerk.

If the house owner says take your footwear off, take it off.

Naw he took them off, I was just taken by the fact he refered to them as house shoes