PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Is Top 10 PG of All Time

selrahc
06-15-2016, 12:10 PM
How lucky is it that LeBron played with a top 10 SG of all time in Dwyane Wade and now a top 10 PG of all time in Kyrie???? Can LeBron win without a top 10 guard of all time? if LeBron is so great why is Kyrie carrying him this finals????

PleezeBehave
06-15-2016, 12:13 PM
This is going to end well.

dubnation
06-15-2016, 12:23 PM
:roll:

tmacattack33
06-15-2016, 12:28 PM
This is what happens when the NBA gives a 3 day break in between Finals games.

NBAGOAT
06-15-2016, 12:31 PM
come on OP at least give it a spin that sounds reasonable :oldlol:. Maybe something along the lines of Kyrie has a top 10 peak for a pg ever would've worked even if it's still wrong.

dubnation
06-15-2016, 12:32 PM
This is what happens when the NBA gives a 3 day break in between Finals games.

I know right... the wait between games is killing me.

LBJFTW
06-15-2016, 12:44 PM
This is going to end well.

OP already ended it with his initial post.

moongaze
06-15-2016, 01:14 PM
come on OP at least give it a spin that sounds reasonable :oldlol:. Maybe something along the lines of Kyrie has a top 10 peak for a pg ever would've worked even if it's still wrong.

How's it wrong? Name another pg besides curry that can do what Kyrie does in the history of the game. His potential is all time great but it's funny watching insidehoops continue to underrate him as he proves yojnguys wrong time and time again . I feel like Kyrie has to average 40 points and 10 +assists a game for an entire season before insidehoops even puts him as a top 5 point guard now. Idiots on here were claiming that lillard was better even after Kyrie dropped 55 on him and Aldridge . Kyrie made history in game 5 and yet there's still people on here doubting him. I lol.

Let me guess: wall>Irving, teague> Irving ,cp3> Irving, dellavedova> Irving, any point guard in the league > Irving. Am I doing it right?

NBAGOAT
06-15-2016, 01:46 PM
How's it wrong? Name another pg besides curry that can do what Kyrie does in the history of the game. His potential is all time great but it's funny watching insidehoops continue to underrate him as he proves yojnguys wrong time and time again . I feel like Kyrie has to average 40 points and 10 +assists a game for an entire season before insidehoops even puts him as a top 5 point guard now. Idiots on here were claiming that lillard was better even after Kyrie dropped 55 on him and Aldridge . Kyrie made history in game 5 and yet there's still people on here doubting him. I lol.

Let me guess: wall>Irving, teague> Irving ,cp3> Irving, dellavedova> Irving, any point guard in the league > Irving. Am I doing it right?

when I said top 10 peak, I meant top 10 peak all time haha. Kyrie's a top 5 pg in the game easy. I think it wouldn't be too hard to name 10 pgs all time who had better peaks than kyrie.

Rocketswin2013
06-15-2016, 02:27 PM
cmon

Andrei89
06-15-2016, 02:43 PM
You could find more brains in a glass of diarrhea than looking inside op's head

Jasper
06-15-2016, 02:47 PM
How lucky is it that LeBron played with a top 10 SG of all time in Dwyane Wade and now a top 10 PG of all time in Kyrie???? Can LeBron win without a top 10 guard of all time? if LeBron is so great why is Kyrie carrying him this finals????
stupid talk ... dude doesn't even hav a chip

Jasper
06-15-2016, 02:49 PM
You could find more brains in a glass of diarrhea than looking inside op's head
:D :milton

k0kakw0rld
06-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Another "idiot" who needs to be banned

BlakFrankWhite
06-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Haha ISH reactionary dikkheads

Meticode
06-15-2016, 02:56 PM
You're a troll or on drugs.

GrapeApe
06-15-2016, 03:02 PM
Irving isn't a PG. Much like many of the other so-called PG's in the league he's really an undersized SG, but I digress. He's talented for sure, but he's never even led a team to the playoffs as a first option/primary ball-handler. This place takes the prisoner of the moment stuff to a new level.

zeerghit
06-15-2016, 03:14 PM
1. Magic
2. Stockton
3. Oscar
4. Isiah
5. Curry ( soon gonna top 3 easy)
6. Nash
7. Paul
8. Frazier
9. Kidd
10. Payton
11. West
12. Cousey
13. Mark

HM johnson, archibald, price, dennis johnson, hardaway, billups

and i bet i forget about 10-20~

moongaze
06-15-2016, 04:00 PM
when I said top 10 peak, I meant top 10 peak all time haha. Kyrie's a top 5 pg in the game easy. I think it wouldn't be too hard to name 10 pgs all time who had better peaks than kyrie.

Peak as in their talent at their best? I can't think of anyone with a better skillet than Kyrie at his peak. I'll put his performances against Portland and San Antonio last year and his game 5 against golden state up there with any point guards best in league history.

KingPush
06-15-2016, 04:14 PM
Peak as in their talent at their best? I can't think of anyone with a better skillet than Kyrie at his peak. I'll put his performances against Portland and San Antonio last year and his game 5 against golden state up there with any point guards best in league history.
If you're comparing him to the greatest point guards then that makes no sense because he mainly scored in those games

bizil
06-15-2016, 04:30 PM

I agree! Kyrie is only 24 years old and has room for improvement. In particular his passing and defense. GOAT wise, its WAY TOO SOON to even mention Irving. Peak-best player wise, he's not a top 10 PG of all time either at this point.

Scoring PG's like Steph and Westbrook are MUCH BETTER passers than him as of now. And guys like Magic, Big O, and Isiah were the PERFECT BLEND of floor generalship and alpha dog scoring ability. These five are my top 5 PG's of all time in terms of peak-best player status.

From there, I could see guys like Payton, CP3, Tiny, Kidd, Stock, Nash, KJ, Timmy, and Frazier battling it out for the next five peak-best player slots. But if Irving stays healthy he CERTAINLY has what it takes to start climbing towards the top 10 soon.

moongaze
06-15-2016, 04:53 PM
If you're comparing him to the greatest point guards then that makes no sense because he mainly scored in those games
Who says the pg position can only be played one way? His performances in those games were historical for any point guard in history. He did it twice against defending champs on the road and once without lebron against two possible future hall of famers in lillard and aldridge

moongaze
06-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Also, not sure why people bring up his defense. He's doing as good of a job on curry as anyone has all season through 5 games. He completely locked up teague who is obebof the toughest guards to stop from penetrating and he held lowry under averages for the series . He's also getting 2.4 steals this series

NBAGOAT
06-15-2016, 05:01 PM

when I say peak, I don't mean single game performances. I mean just how he played over a year. Not sure which year is his peak since he missed some of the playoffs last year and 30 rs games this year. It's really hard to say he has a top 10 peak when there are 3 guys with better peaks playing right now and other obvious guys like Magic, Oscar, Nash etc.

moongaze
06-15-2016, 05:05 PM
when I say peak, I don't mean single game performances. I mean just how he played over a year. Not sure which year is his peak since he missed some of the playoffs last year and 30 rs games this year. It's really hard to say he has a top 10 peak when there are 3 guys with better peaks playing right now and other obvious guys like Magic, Oscar, Nash etc.

OK I get it, you're looking at regular season stats, I'm more so looking at talent which is way i bring up the games because they showcase the talent at its peak.