PDA

View Full Version : antonio davis says players don't fear bron like they did mj and he does play like...

JohnMax
06-15-2016, 06:07 PM
..a bytch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPk_SNVfTGQ

Ai2death
06-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Who?

ErhnamDjinn
06-15-2016, 06:43 PM
Who?
your to young it was a time when hard picks and fouls were played. When the east was a powerhouse.

Lebron23
06-15-2016, 06:52 PM
Ring less role players trash talking on LeBron. He's one of the main reasons he scored 41 points, and grabbed 18 rebounds vs. The Golden Stateless Warriors.

andgar923
06-15-2016, 06:52 PM
MJ been retired and Toine was still too shook to say it:lol :lol

FKAri
06-15-2016, 06:54 PM
your to young it was a time when hard picks and fouls were played. When the east was a powerhouse.
Like when Antonio Davis made the all star team :lol ?

Lebron23
06-15-2016, 06:56 PM
Like when Antonio Davis made the all star team :lol ?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Thunderfan86
06-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Wow.....he literally just called that nikka Lebron a bitch :eek:

kamil
06-15-2016, 07:09 PM
Holy shit.... that is the ULTIMATE slay of any player I have ever seen.

#LeBitch got REKT.

fourkicks44
06-15-2016, 07:11 PM
Wow.....he literally just called that nikka Lebron a bitch :eek:

Damn AD telling it how it is.....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-15-2016, 07:19 PM
I posted something similar regarding LeBron a few days ago, before this interview.

Then he came out and wrecked shop on Monday. :oldlol:

I'll say this... If dude continues to play aggressive and not get shook by his own damn jumpshot, opposing teams won't have to worry about his psyche - the guy's f*cking basketball play will leave you at his mercy.

MP.Trey
06-15-2016, 07:25 PM
How would he know what current players are thinking? He retired when LeBron was 21.

MP.Trey
06-15-2016, 07:28 PM
Lol dudes advice to Bron was go run people over and force them to call charges on you. Basketball IQ through the roof.

kamil
06-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Lol dudes advice to Bron was go run people over and force them to call charges on you. Basketball IQ through the roof.

I agree, his stiff arm works very well, officials never call it.

Spurs m8
06-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Ring less role players trash talking on LeBron. He's one of the main reasons he scored 41 points, and grabbed 18 rebounds vs. The Golden Stateless Warriors.

Oh stfu for once.

Don't you need you slurping Brons d*ck every time he's mentioned.

IllegalD
06-15-2016, 08:24 PM

Jesus, you're so f*cking insecure that you even need to stat-pad LeBron's stats and make shit up to make him look better. It was 16, homie. :facepalm :roll:

And don't pretend like you didn't know his statline from that game by heart.

:lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-15-2016, 08:27 PM
Who?

lebron

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dcxfBUwbGq

ISHGoat
06-15-2016, 08:28 PM
LeBron seriously needs to just start running nikkas over and force refs to call 6 charges on him. He'd drop 45+ on 25 shots guaranteed.

kamil
06-15-2016, 08:32 PM
lebron

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dcxfBUwbGq

That's pretty corny.

dubnation
06-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Honestly straight up disrespectful for all these average NBA dudes to be talking like this.

kamil
06-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Honestly straight up disrespectful for all these average NBA dudes to be talking like this.

It's no more disrespectful than the flopping, stiff arming and collusion that LeBron* does.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2016, 09:19 PM

Why he didn't do that in game 4??

Cus he has the dicc of an Asian

He might as well have a *****.

Bless Mathews
06-15-2016, 09:25 PM

:facepalm

What the fucc does stats have to do with being a bitch?

You Bron fans ARE BITCHES just like Bron.

PEAK ANTONIO DAVIS WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF BRON.

PUMMELL HIM.

Lebron23
06-15-2016, 09:26 PM
:facepalm

What the fucc does stats have to do with being a bitch?

You Bron fans ARE BITCHES just like Bron.

PEAK ANTONIO DAVIS WOULD BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF BRON.

PUMMELL HIM.

Nope

Bless Mathews
06-15-2016, 09:49 PM
Nope

:roll: :roll:

lil bitches.

Ad would pummel Bron Bron

A bitch is a bit ch.

Lebron is a floppin bitch.

All his fans are Lil bitches.

I would bet everything I owe up against a snickers bOar I'd beat the shit out of your Lil ho ass.

Bron breeds bitcheness.

Asukal
06-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Davis preaching the truth! LeStans don't want any of it. :oldlol: :lol :applause:

PJR
06-15-2016, 11:56 PM
Whew. That was vicious.

ClipperRevival
06-16-2016, 12:02 AM
For the old school cats, what he said is just common, accepted truth. And that's not meant to degrade this generation but when you saw the GOAT killer play and also played and watched an era where you had to be tough, watching Bron flopping, traveling, colluding, getting guys suspended and just being a beta for many games is just something we can't respect.

jstern
06-16-2016, 12:07 AM
This shouldn't be viewed so much as a put down of Lebron, but more of how obsessive and psychopathic Jordan was. Two different personality, you can't expect Lebron to have Jordan's personality, which was unique to Jordan. Jordan is the most focused human being I've ever known of, if you aimed for his balls he will get consumed with trying to destroy the you.

ClipperRevival
06-16-2016, 12:16 AM
This shouldn't be viewed so much as a put down of Lebron, but more of how obsessive and psychopathic Jordan was. Two different personality, you can't expect Lebron to have Jordan's personality, which was unique to Jordan. Jordan is the most focused human being I've ever known of, if you aimed for his balls he will get consumed with trying to destroy the you.

Yup. I'm sure most of us know about some of his tales of guys who had good games on him and what happened next time they played him. He didn't take sh't from nobody. Went up against the most dirty, thuggish team ever and never took a step back, despite all the pounding. That's why MJ is so loved. Human beings in general admire courage, heart and determination and MJ personified that. People want to see someone give it their best effort and not leave anything on the table. LeBron just didn't have that mentality. MJ was cut from a different cloth.

dubnation
06-16-2016, 12:29 AM
For the old school cats, what he said is just common, accepted truth. And that's not meant to degrade this generation but when you saw the GOAT killer play and also played and watched an era where you had to be tough, watching Bron flopping, traveling, colluding, getting guys suspended and just being a beta for many games is just something we can't respect.

:roll:

OK old man. Rose colored glasses.

fourkicks44
06-16-2016, 12:52 AM

Exactly, well said.

Thats what drove Jordan to be the best ever.

kamil
06-16-2016, 03:47 AM
:roll:

OK old man. Rose colored glasses.

He's right though. Take a seat, kid.

Quickening
06-16-2016, 04:14 AM
Do people on here live in a vacuum where they are only aware of basketball? Some of the superlatives they use to describe NBA players is hilarious... they aren't that tough, basketball isn't a high impact contact sport like the NFL, Rugby even ice hockey.

Its like people on a squash forum calling this era soft, and how players back in the day had such killer mentality etc etc. Its basketball, no era ever is that tough :lol :roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-16-2016, 05:27 AM
... and then Bron did 41/16/7 in an elimination game in the NBA finals on the road against a 73-win team :lol

fourkicks44
06-16-2016, 08:25 AM
... and then Bron did 41/16/7 in an elimination game in the NBA finals on the road against a 73-win team :lol

Yeah he gotta get props for that, i didn't think he had it in him. He proved me wrong.

He gotta back it up now.

AintNoSunshine
06-16-2016, 08:47 AM
And you are too illiterate.

tpols
06-16-2016, 08:49 AM
Yup. I'm sure most of us know about some of his tales of guys who had good games on him and what happened next time they played him. He didn't take sh't from nobody. Went up against the most dirty, thuggish team ever and never took a step back, despite all the pounding. That's why MJ is so loved. Human beings in general admire courage, heart and determination and MJ personified that. People want to see someone give it their best effort and not leave anything on the table. LeBron just didn't have that mentality. MJ was cut from a different cloth.

this.. we will never forget the context.

Straight_Ballin
06-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Why isn't a single NBA player not on Cavs defending Bron and saying he's not a bitch? :confusedshrug:

It's because he is a bitch. His whole career is just one big bitch fest. He's so mentally weak that he doesn't realize that to redeem himself he must join a team in the west that isn't already stacked with the best record and then he must win it all. Anything else puts him out of the top 15 for sure.

Bless Mathews
06-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Why isn't a single NBA player not on Cavs defending Bron and saying he's not a bitch? :confusedshrug:

It's because he is a bitch. His whole career is just one big bitch fest. He's so mentally weak that he doesn't realize that to redeem himself he must join a team in the west that isn't already stacked with the best record and then he must win it all. Anything else puts him out of the top 15 for sure.

Word.

Everyone disrespects the lil bitch.

Jasper
06-16-2016, 03:48 PM
Davis has a point , but Bron has always played as a team player , not an imitator or as a dominate type player... quite frankly the rules all most don't allow it...

But I would like him to be , just to motivate his game another notch

Da_Realist
06-16-2016, 04:37 PM
Lebron knows he can shut everyone up by pulling this off and I expect him to play like it the next two games. If he can lead his team back from a 3-1 deficit to the 73 win Warriors, winning game 7 on the road and denying the newly crowned Curry the capstone to his brilliant, record-breaking season, there is nothing anyone can say about him. That would be the feather in his cap. That's what will be brought up 20 years from now when discussing his legacy.

And I'd love to see half of ISH scatter trying to explain "2 for 7". :lol

Da_Realist
06-16-2016, 11:44 PM
Lebron knows he can shut everyone up by pulling this off and I expect him to play like it the next two games. If he can lead his team back from a 3-1 deficit to the 73 win Warriors, winning game 7 on the road and denying the newly crowned Curry the capstone to his brilliant, record-breaking season, there is nothing anyone can say about him. That would be the feather in his cap. That's what will be brought up 20 years from now when discussing his legacy.

And I'd love to see half of ISH scatter trying to explain "2 for 7". :lol

One down. One to go...