PDA

View Full Version : God its going to be SO ****ing SWEET when the cavs lose today at home

theaussieguy
06-16-2016, 01:38 PM
lmao

scuzzy
06-16-2016, 01:44 PM
lmao
Couldn't agree more! This has been a REMARKABLE season

Just between the Dray/Klay/Lebron/Durant fam

1-3 Champions
3 Finals
4 Conference Finals
4 All-star appearances
4 ALL NBA teams
1.5 All NBA D teams
2 1st seeded teams
multiple 30-40 point playoff/final games
Ranked 3rd all time
dozens on dozens of records broken

compared to

missing the playoffs (3rd straight)
leading team to worst franchize record
60 points on 50 shots
ranked 12th

Weve LAPPED our competitors by miles :applause: :bowdown:

It's been a HELLOFA season baby:dancin

Many more to come:banana:

Dray n Klay
06-16-2016, 01:45 PM
] Agreed! This has been a REMARKABLE season

1-3 Champions
3 Finals
4 Conference Finals
4 All-star appearances
4 ALL NBA teams
1.5 All NBA D teams
2 1st seeded teams
Ranked 3rd all time

compared to

60 points on 50 shots
ranked 12th

WE

WIN

:rockon: :hammertime:

miggyme1
06-16-2016, 01:47 PM
warriors getting blown out tonight

MP.Trey
06-16-2016, 01:49 PM
We'll see. This game won't be easy, that's for sure, but I feel like Cleveland has all momentum coming home right now. The Q will be rocking tonight.

miggyme1
06-16-2016, 01:52 PM
We'll see. This game won't be easy, that's for sure, but I feel like Cleveland has all momentum coming home right now. The Q will be rocking tonight.

The Q was rocking in game 4

InsanityKills
06-16-2016, 01:54 PM

1-3 Champions
3 Finals
4 Conference Finals
4 All-star appearances
4 ALL NBA teams
1.5 All NBA D teams
2 1st seeded teams
Ranked 3rd all time

compared to

60 points on 50 shots
ranked 12th

WHAt A FVCKING TIME!!

Glad to be apart of such a prestigious and winning team!!

:djparty :djparty

k0kakw0rld
06-16-2016, 01:57 PM
The Q was rocking in game 4
HB game 3? :confusedshrug:

Dro
06-16-2016, 01:58 PM
bookmarked...I dunno why though, its not like the OP will come back and own up. They never do.

theaussieguy
06-16-2016, 02:00 PM
bookmarked...I dunno why though, its not like the OP will come back and own up. They never do.

we got this fam

miggyme1
06-16-2016, 02:01 PM
HB game 3? :confusedshrug:

affirmative

Dray n Klay
06-16-2016, 02:02 PM
OP, would you still want Cavs to lose, if it meant you'd be cursed with a POVERTY 36.5" vertical for the rest of your life? :confusedshrug:

theaussieguy
06-16-2016, 02:08 PM
OP, would you still want Cavs to lose, if it meant you'd be cursed with a POVERTY 36.5" vertical for the rest of your life? :confusedshrug:

lol, i'd let an orphanage of 1000 starving African Children burn to the ground before I let that happen.

Gileraracer
06-16-2016, 02:14 PM
I'm gonna take a champagne bath and enjoy the Lebron stans poverty

Kblaze8855
06-16-2016, 02:55 PM
After it went to 3-1 and a couple people I work with were still saying the Cavs would win we made some bets. Since I had the edge at 3-1....I get 50 from each of them if the Warriors win...but I owe each of them 150 if the Cavs win. And to be a dick I specified that I want the 50 in 5 individual payments of 10 dollars spread over next week to prolong the agony. But if I lose....I must go to a hallmark store near work and purchase a gift bag...and card. And in this bag will be the money....and a hand written full card length letter apologizing for my conduct and a vow to never question them in the future.

Im letting all my guys come in early and leave at tipoff so we can watch it in a local Italian place that has taken to turning the game on for us when we go over there.

Im not terribly nervous because I dont see anyone winning a game 7 in Oracle. But if Kyrie comes out hot ill be at least a little concerned.

WadeBronDonJuan
06-16-2016, 03:23 PM
So all of you lebron haters that are so certain they lose tonight:

Go to be bank and pull all of your money out, then bet it on the Warriors. After all they are a 2.5 point UNDERDOG at the moment so you guys can literally double your money! Go pull a bunch of cash loans out too!!!!

You guys are gonna be rich!!

RedBlackAttack
06-16-2016, 05:38 PM
It's kind of strange, but I feel less nervous about tonight than I did the first or second games of the series. I felt like we really needed to steal one of the two first games to have a legitimate shot at winning the series.

When the Cavs fell down 0-2, I just assumed the series was over. I definitely didn't want them to get swept, so Game the Game 3 blowout was nice, but I still didn't even allow into my consciousness the possibility for winning the series... and then they took Game 4, which sealed it for me.

I thought, no way in hell is a 73-win team like Golden State who is such a difficult matchup for our more traditional rotation going to lose three straight games.

Game 5 was beautiful and, even without Green, unexpected. They aren't 50-2 at home for nothing. So, it's 3-2 going into tonight and I still feel like the Cavs are sort of playing with house money. No one thought this series was going to get really competitive after the first two games.

To their credit, the team has fought back to the point where, you win one at home and then anything could happen in a Game 7. But, I'm still not allowing myself to even think about the possibility of winning the series.

If they could somehow force a Game 7 though... I'll be a total mess on Sunday. Right now, if they lose tonight, I can live with the fact that Golden State is the better team.

It's a weird place to be as a fan. To have all the wind knocked out of you early in the series against a heavy favorite and then sit back and watch with no expectations as the team claws their way back into it. All the pressure is still squarely on Golden State, imo.

DMAVS41
06-16-2016, 05:43 PM
It's kind of strange, but I feel less nervous about tonight than I did the first or second games of the series. I felt like we really needed to steal one of the two first games to have a legitimate shot at winning the series.

When the Cavs fell down 0-2, I just assumed the series was over. I definitely didn't want them to get swept, so Game the Game 3 blowout was nice, but I still didn't even allow into my consciousness the possibility for winning the series... and then they took Game 4, which sealed it for me.

I thought, no way in hell is a 73-win team like Golden State who is such a difficult matchup for our more traditional rotation going to lose three straight games.

Game 5 was beautiful and, even without Green, unexpected. They aren't 50-2 at home for nothing. So, it's 3-2 going into tonight and I still feel like the Cavs are sort of playing with house money. No one thought this series was going to get really competitive after the first two games.

To their credit, the team has fought back to the point where, you win one at home and then anything could happen in a Game 7. But, I'm still not allowing myself to even think about the possibility of winning the series.

If they could somehow force a Game 7 though... I'll be a total mess on Sunday. Right now, if they lose tonight, I can live with the fact that Golden State is the better team.

It's a weird place to be as a fan. To have all the wind knocked out of you early in the series against a heavy favorite and then sit back and watch with no expectations as the team claws their way back into it. All the pressure is still squarely on Golden State, imo.

I want a game 7 so badly...the build up alone would be worth it even if the game was terrible.

RedBlackAttack
06-16-2016, 06:03 PM
I want a game 7 so badly...the build up alone would be worth it even if the game was terrible.
I won't allow myself to think about it, like I said. I'm still thinking about the odds of beating this team three straight times and 4 out of 5 games and it doesn't compute... at all.

But, in a scenario where there is just one game to win the title, would/could you count out a team with LeBron and Kyrie on it? Either or both of them are capable of going atomic at any moment. They aren't the kind of players you want to have to beat on a night when they happen to get hot. That's playing with serious fire.

Asukal
06-16-2016, 07:25 PM
Wooooooooo! It's that time of the year! All bronbron fans prepare to meet thy maker! :banana: :hammertime: :dancin :party: :djparty

bobopenguin
06-16-2016, 08:57 PM

1-3 Champions
3 Finals
4 Conference Finals
4 All-star appearances
4 ALL NBA teams
1.5 All NBA D teams
2 1st seeded teams
Ranked 3rd all time

compared to

60 points on 50 shots
ranked 12th

left the court with style, and praised by everyone, while someone just called lebron a b*tch.
yeah, swallow that~ bron~ just like Gloria West. :roll:

inclinerator
06-16-2016, 11:50 PM
:yaohappy:

KingPush
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

greymatter
06-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Wooooooooo! It's that time of the year! All bronbron fans prepare to meet thy maker! :banana: :hammertime: :dancin :party: :djparty

You'd think that a Kobe-tard would learn. Instead they get to enjoy getting bukakked by Lebron yet again.

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 12:11 AM
EAT SHIT

:roll: :banana: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

Spaulding
06-17-2016, 12:22 AM
Are you guys okay?

Sakkreth
06-17-2016, 12:32 AM
That's why I love ISH :roll:

InsanityKills
06-17-2016, 12:40 AM
L
L
L
L
L
LLLLLLL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 12:51 AM
Game 7 BAYBEEE!!!

If Cavs win, GSW can NEVER be referred to as the GOAT team

If Warriors win, Bron goes 2/7

Either way, the MJ/Kobe fam

STAY

WINNING

:djparty :dancin :banana: :party: :hammertime:

inclinerator
06-21-2016, 03:13 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif

CavaliersFTW
06-21-2016, 03:15 PM
lmao
...lmao

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 03:22 PM
:lol

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2016, 04:22 PM
:oldlol:

KirbyPls
06-22-2016, 12:05 AM
After it went to 3-1 and a couple people I work with were still saying the Cavs would win we made some bets. Since I had the edge at 3-1....I get 50 from each of them if the Warriors win...but I owe each of them 150 if the Cavs win. And to be a dick I specified that I want the 50 in 5 individual payments of 10 dollars spread over next week to prolong the agony. But if I lose....I must go to a hallmark store near work and purchase a gift bag...and card. And in this bag will be the money....and a hand written full card length letter apologizing for my conduct and a vow to never question them in the future.

Im letting all my guys come in early and leave at tipoff so we can watch it in a local Italian place that has taken to turning the game on for us when we go over there.

Im not terribly nervous because I dont see anyone winning a game 7 in Oracle. But if Kyrie comes out hot ill be at least a little concerned.

Did you pay your employees yet, Kblaze?

inclinerator
06-22-2016, 12:18 AM
Did you pay your employees yet, Kblaze?
:yaohappy:

theaussieguy
06-22-2016, 12:46 AM
@ OP

http://i.imgur.com/lfL0UvH.gif

http://replygif.net/i/111.gif

WadeBronDonJuan
06-22-2016, 01:48 AM
@ OP

http://i.imgur.com/lfL0UvH.gif

http://replygif.net/i/111.gif

you must of felt like a dick when Kyrie hit that 3.

k0kakw0rld
06-22-2016, 01:53 AM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/143682tumblro936vdIUGJ1u2klrwo1400.gif (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=143682tumblro936vdIUGJ1u2klrwo1400.g if)

theaussieguy
06-22-2016, 02:20 AM
you must of felt like a dick when Kyrie hit that 3.

I did, I now realize Lebron is the one true god, the god of the light.

Kblaze8855
06-22-2016, 02:26 AM
Of course I paid. I paid within seconds of seeing them. I did not however buy a gift bag.

Springsteen
06-22-2016, 02:31 AM
Of course I paid. I paid within seconds of seeing them. I did not however buy a gift bag.

:applause:

Respect.

moongaze
06-22-2016, 10:05 AM

:oldlol:

TemporaMutantur
06-22-2016, 10:33 AM

Word. Honestly, statistically, it was a good bet, and I'm sure it made the games incredibly exciting.