PDA

View Full Version : Should Klay Thompson be the FMVP?

highwhey
06-16-2016, 02:18 PM
All injured curry jokes aside, Klay has maintained this team in the playoffs all by himself.

The Warriors playoffs belongs to Klay Thompson, when they inevitably win against the Cavs - let's be honest, only Lebron and Kyrie are playing, the rest of the Cavs are MIA - that Title will belong to Klay.

SouBeachTalents
06-16-2016, 02:23 PM
Honestly, if Curry, Klay or Green has a monster game tonight in a win they probably get FMVP

hold this L
06-16-2016, 02:30 PM
If Warriors win tonight, it will likely be whoever wins big tonight. Klay has been bad these playoffs though, had a good game in game 4 and great in game 5 but has been every other game. Saying that, he's been the most consistent player but it's up there with Draymond.

warriorfan
06-16-2016, 02:32 PM
no

dubnation
06-16-2016, 02:32 PM
If Steph shows up tonight he should win... hopefully he does, I'll be pretty damn sad if he doesn't.

highwhey
06-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Honestly, if Curry, Klay or Green has a monster game tonight in a win they probably get FMVP
fair point. so it's a wild card then, could be draymond pumped up from not playing in g5, maybe even iguadola repeats.

SexSymbol
06-16-2016, 04:30 PM
Curry was MVP of the Thunder series, Klay hasn't maintained the team in the playoffs by himself lol

highwhey
06-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Curry was MVP of the Thunder series, Klay hasn't maintained the team in the playoffs by himself lol
curry played in the thunder series? weird, i didn't notice him.

scuzzy
06-16-2016, 04:42 PM

noone did :lol

TheMarkMadsen
06-16-2016, 04:45 PM

Yeah Curry only led the team in scoring and assist while averaging more points, rebounds, assist and steals than Klay.

highwhey
06-16-2016, 04:48 PM
Yeah Curry only led the team in scoring and assist while averaging more points, rebounds, assist and steals than Klay.
you can average all his contributions but at the end of the day, KLAY saved that series. While curry was mentally checking out, Klay was the only one hitting shots in that crucial game and that alone makes him the mvp of that series.

branslowski
06-16-2016, 04:52 PM

Man I never seen a place like ISH where posters actually prefer to be retarded rather than smart. As markmadsen said, Curry led the team in multiple categories, he also scored 98pts in the final 3 games of the series, which is the most in NBA history coming from a 1-3 deficit. I know its fun to troll so yawl don't care about being right but jesus christ:facepalm

You can troll and have some sense behind it.

UK2K
06-16-2016, 04:55 PM
All injured curry jokes aside, Klay has maintained this team in the playoffs all by himself.

The Warriors playoffs belongs to Klay Thompson, when they inevitably win against the Cavs - let's be honest, only Lebron and Kyrie are playing, the rest of the Cavs are MIA - that Title will belong to Klay.
Yes...

Him and Draymond have been the two best players this series, easily.
One of them deserves it if they win. I think green is eliminated though since he missed a game.

Locked_Up_Tonight
06-16-2016, 04:56 PM
The Warriors really don't have an MVP for this series. But then again, the Cavs don't either on their side.

I don't recall a single Finals where there hasn't been a single player on the winning or losing side that has been the clear cut "best" on the team.

(And I am only talking the Finals, not the playoffs or regular season....)

NumberSix
06-16-2016, 04:56 PM
It will be given to Steph Carried no matter what happens. Voters won't have the balls to not give it to him 2 years in a row.

dubnation
06-16-2016, 04:57 PM
you can average all his contributions but at the end of the day, KLAY saved that series. While curry was mentally checking out, Klay was the only one hitting shots in that crucial game and that alone makes him the mvp of that series.

Yep.

highwhey
06-16-2016, 05:02 PM
Man I never seen a place like ISH where posters actually prefer to be retarded rather than smart. As markmadsen said, Curry led the team in multiple categories, he also scored 98pts in the final 3 games of the series, which is the most in NBA history coming from a 1-3 deficit. I know its fun to troll so yawl don't care about being right but jesus christ:facepalm

You can troll and have some sense behind it.
stop qouting dumbass people. did you even watch the series, more specifically games 5-7? you know, when OKC was up. Klay made the most important shots that changed the momentum. There were times when everyone was missing shots and the warriors looked helpless out there and all of a sudden klay is raining threes rallying his team to get the offense going again. he fcking saved the series. each one of those games were elimination games.

branslowski
06-16-2016, 05:08 PM
stop qouting dumbass people. did you even watch the series, more specifically games 5-7? you know, when OKC was up. Klay made the most important shots that changed the momentum. There were times when everyone was missing shots and the warriors looked helpless out there and all of a sudden klay is raining threes rallying his team to get the offense going again. he fcking saved the series. each one of those games were elimination games.

Yes I watched the series and that game..I'm not denying Klay wasn't the player OF THAT GAME, but thr series? Obviously it was Curry. 98pts in Final 3 game being a NBA record at that? Killer instinct. Then still led the team in multiple categories (honestly don't care really). Even in the one game ur talking bout, yes Klay was better I agree, Curry still ended up with 31-10-9...Curry also had 12 consecutive pts for Warriors in the 3rd, so lets not sell steph short.