PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors are a joke

SpecialQue
06-16-2016, 11:33 PM
LOL at them bending over and handing the Cavs the championship. What a bunch of chokers. :roll:

oh the horror
06-16-2016, 11:42 PM
I don't want to hear SHIT about them being better than the Bulls. They beasted in the regular season against a watered down ass league. They finally faced two quality teams and have looked pedestrian as hell.

SpecialQue
06-16-2016, 11:46 PM
I don't want to hear SHIT about them being better than the Bulls. They beasted in the regular season against a watered down ass league. They finally faced two quality teams and have looked pedestrian as hell.

Yup. It's hilarious how this "all time great" team is so completely getting their shit rammed in by Kyrie and Bron. Another reason why I wish the Thunder made the finals. At least I'd get to see a real battle between Westbrook and Kyrie instead of Curry grabbing his ankles and getting his rectum resized.

atljonesbro
06-16-2016, 11:47 PM
This was a product of Adam Silver wanting to generate revenue.

Lebronxrings
06-16-2016, 11:47 PM
meltdown!!!!

bigkingsfan
06-16-2016, 11:48 PM
MJ never had to face Lebron in the finals.

fourkicks44
06-16-2016, 11:48 PM
This league has become a joke.

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-16-2016, 11:49 PM
handing over what championship? the one they're gonna win on Sunday?

oh the horror

Stop while you're ahead son. Mike would have demoralized that kid. :oldlol:

SexSymbol
Their best front court and back court defensive players are injured, what do you expect from them?

atljonesbro
06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
Stop while you're ahead son. Mike would have demoralized that kid. :oldlol:
MJ's level of competition was ridiculously low. The best player he had to every face out on the perimeter was CLYDE DREXLER!!!! He's around vince carters level. AT BEST.

NBAGOAT
06-16-2016, 11:51 PM
13 Warriors were before were similar to those 92 Bulls, 00 Lakers, 08 Celtics. 13 Heat type teams who were great in the regular season but had trouble in the playoffs for whatever reason. That's fine since those teams are all still great. A loss unfortunately throws that comparison out the window.

scuzzy
06-16-2016, 11:52 PM
Their best front court and back court defensive players are injured, what do you expect from them?
They weren't the first two games they lost, dumbass :roll:

SexSymbol
06-16-2016, 11:52 PM
MJ's level of competition was ridiculously low. The best player he had to every face out on the perimeter was CLYDE DREXLER!!!! He's around vince carters level. AT BEST.
Clyde drexler would be a superstar today.

SexSymbol
06-16-2016, 11:53 PM
They weren't the first two games they lost, dumbass :roll:
Well of course they're gonna lose some games.
But if you think that a healthy bogut and healthy Iggy doesn't change the way the last two games were played I'm sorry, I just don't want to waste my time trying to make a blind one see

oh the horror
06-16-2016, 11:54 PM

Stop bro. You don't remember Clyde. Vince Carter Level?

Jasper
Curry should not attempt to play defense ... he is an idiot defender

As D. Green said if he plays they win...

Bytch player is all talk no action.

Game 7 win or loss , there will be a time when no fouls are called and the players play for it... We will see who is the bytch team

NumberSix
LOL at them bending over and handing the Cavs the championship. What a bunch of chokers. :roll:
You really think GSW is gonna lose a game 7 at home to a team they were up 3-1 against? Not gonna happen.

DonDadda59
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Win or lose, they're the worst 'ATG' team I've ever seen. Streaky jump shooting pu$$ies, nothing more. They have me dangerously close to cheering for LeBron. :facepalm

If anyone drank that GOAT team kool-aid, slap yourself first, then slap your mother for giving birth to you.

oh the horror
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
You really think GSW is gonna lose a game 7 at home to a team they were up 3-1 against? Not gonna happen.

Ahhhhhh I wouldn't be so sure there dude. Cavs have figured out this series. Golden state looks completely rattled out there. We will see but I have a gut feeling that there's history to be made here by Cleveland

Young X
06-16-2016, 11:56 PM
Can we PLEASE stop putting this team up there with the Bulls? How many times does this team have to look pathetic for people to stop overrating them? They already lost 8 times in the postseason.

SpecialQue
06-16-2016, 11:57 PM

Yes. Lebron and Kyrie CLEARLY want this more.

Indian guy
06-16-2016, 11:57 PM
Here we go :oldlol:

LeBron haters are the most predictable scum you'll ever run into. When they have absolutely nothing to criticize him about, their fallback option is ALWAYS to just sh!t on his competition. Always. This time, a 73-9 team :oldlol:

And unsurprisingly, most of 'em are shook Kobe kids (MJ stans will join this thread soon though, btw). The same scum that shamelessly whored themselves out to Curry/GS all season, but now suddenly the team is a "joke" because LeBron's doing well against them :rolleyes:

DonDadda59
06-16-2016, 11:58 PM
Can we PLEASE stop putting this team up there with the Bulls? How many times does this team have to look pathetic for people to stop overrating them? They already lost 8 times in the postseason.

Not just losing, but getting absolutely bumf*cked and blown out of the water. Teams are starting to figure out how to play them. Stop trying to go small and chuck with them, play the 3-pt line and pressure their shooters and they look like a D-League team.

tpols
06-16-2016, 11:59 PM
curry is getting punked by lebron, whose playing like a top 5 GOAT right now .. but really, this team's defensive identity has been decimated by injuries and he suspension. Bogut, Green, and Iggy have been completely taken out of this series by injury / suspension and their defense has looked pathetic ever since the 4th quarter of game 4. They are unable to get stops which is giving them no forward momentum for their offense.

oh the horror
06-17-2016, 12:00 AM
Not just losing, but getting absolutely bumf*cked and blown out of the water. Teams are starting to figure out how to play them. Stop trying to go small and chuck with them, play the 3-pt line and pressure their shooters and they look like a D-League team.

That's what I'm saying. The equation has been figured out. This is on Golden State to tough it out now and frankly? They're SOFT.

atljonesbro
06-17-2016, 12:00 AM
That's what I'm saying. The equation has been figured out. This is on Golden State to tough it out now and frankly? They're SOFT.
Shortened 3 point line*

Hulk
06-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Richard Jefferson out hustles almost warriors for loose balls,If cavs win they earned it.

SpecialQue
06-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Here we go :oldlol:

LeBron haters are the most predictable scum you'll ever run into. When they have absolutely nothing to criticize him about, their fallback option is ALWAYS to just sh!t on his competition. Always. This time, a 73-9 team :oldlol:

And unsurprisingly, most of 'em are shook Kobe kids (MJ stans will join this thread soon though, btw). The same scum that shamelessly whored themselves out to Curry/GS all season, but now suddenly the team is a "joke" because LeBron's doing well against them :rolleyes:

lol at this joker getting cocky now that Lebron's on the verge of winning. Haven't looked yet but I guarantee Silk has also made an appearance tonight. :lol

NumberSix
06-17-2016, 12:06 AM
lol at this joker getting cocky now that Lebron's on the verge of winning. Haven't looked yet but I guarantee Silk has also made an appearance tonight. :lol
You guys are crazy. :roll:

MiseryCityTexas
06-17-2016, 01:01 AM

You're acting like Drexler and Carter were bums smh.

MiseryCityTexas
06-17-2016, 01:10 AM
Drexler would probably be the best shooting guard in today's league because Drexler was better than both James Harden and Klay Thompson.

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 01:19 AM

Lucky for Lebron.

Goofsta Knicca
06-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Steph Curry throwin gamez like Shoeless Joe n havin his bitch create a diversion by crabbin about da officials.

:coleman:

moongaze
06-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Yup. It's hilarious how this "all time great" team is so completely getting their shit rammed in by Kyrie and Bron. Another reason why I wish the Thunder made the finals. At least I'd get to see a real battle between Westbrook and Kyrie instead of Curry grabbing his ankles and getting his rectum resized.

:oldlol:

:applause:

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 01:22 AM
Lucky for Lebron.

No, lucky for the guy that went 1-9

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 01:22 AM

Damn shame it took well into the playoffs for them to be figured out. Shows how watered down and pathetic the league is today.

I'm not even calling for a return to 80s/90s ball. I'll be happy if we could get anything close to 00s NBA.

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 01:23 AM
Indeed, lucky for the guy that went 2/6

That's what I said, breh.

Euroleague
06-17-2016, 01:24 AM

Drexler was a lot better than Vince.

34-24 Footwork
06-17-2016, 01:26 AM
Bucks/Celtics have figured them out a while back, to be honest.
Curry looking asscheeks soft out there.

Draymond looking like he scared to go at Lebron offensively one on one.

Klay looks confident by ineffective.

Barbosa looks like a starter.

Barnes playing like Bruce bowen with no defense.

Iggy injured.

This team is strange. Glad I didn't put money on these guys.

Kyrie having a field day off of screen and rolls.

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Damn shame it took well into the playoffs for them to be figured out. Shows how watered down and pathetic the league is today.

I'm not even calling for a return to 80s/90s ball. I'll be happy if we could get anything close to 00s NBA.

:oldlol: 00's ball honestly wasn't that great even if there were a lot of superstars. The East was worse than it is now. Only 2 teams stood out with their offensive schemes, Dallas and Sacramento and neither are the Warriors. This year may have been watered down(or top heavy) but the past few years were great for the West. Also wonder why Bulls fans forget the 92 Bulls who a few people argue were better than the 96 Bulls. Had quite a bit of trouble in the playoffs too with weaker teams.

stephanieg
06-17-2016, 01:39 AM
The Warriors can only chuck up threes. If that doesn't work they're completely lost.

BlakFrankWhite
06-17-2016, 01:41 AM
The Warriors can only chuck up threes. If that doesn't work they're completely lost.

Yup, the 3s were the reason why they beat the Thunder in game 6 &7

No game plan or anything just hitting one miracle 3 after another.