PDA

View Full Version : If the Warriors lose, I am OK with it and heres why

warriorfan
06-16-2016, 11:45 PM
Outside of Curry the team flat out doesn't deserve it

Draymond needs to have respect for the game and not expect special treatment, he thought he was bigger than the game and got suspended and let the team down

Klay is just a choker, he cannot be relied on for consistent offense. He disapeared last year in the Finals and he is doing the same this year. He is good once in a blue moon and then besides that he is a black hole chucker

Barnes is just awful and disappears when things get tough, he is like a worse version of Klay Thompson

Livingston is insanely overrated, people wont shut the f uck up about his fieldgoal percentage and they leave out the part where he scores like 6 points a game

Barbosa is some 40 year old dominican guy with false papers

Ezeli has the heart of a mouse, this guy is just a loser

Iguodala can't carry a big enough load, he can't get something going by himself, he is a follower

These guys are all losers, none of these guys are champions, worst part of it is they parade around as "Strength in numbers" and as soon as Steph Curry suffers a knee injury, everyone around disappears and suddenly can't even make open gym shots

There will be next season, Barnes will be gone, hopefully Klay will learn to not be a one dimensional black hole, Draymond can learn to have some class and self restraint, and most importantly Curry will have knee surgery and come back healthy

Next season I do not want to see none of this "Strength in numbers" shit though

(Let it be known that the Warriors will not lose, but if they did I would be fine with it)

InsanityKills
06-16-2016, 11:45 PM
Meltdown

I

LOVE

IT

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Andrei89
06-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Such a long post of diarrhea

BuGzBuNNy

Draymond needs to have respect for the game and not expect special treatment, he thought he was bigger than the game and got suspended and let the team down

Klay is just a choker, he cannot be relied on for consistent offense. He disapeared last year in the Finals and he is doing the same this year. He is good once in a blue moon and then besides that he is a black hole chucker

Barnes is just awful and disappears when things get tough, he is like a worse version of Klay Thompson

Livingston is insanely overrated, people wont shut the f uck up about his fieldgoal percentage and they leave out the part where he scores like 6 points a game

Iguodala can't carry a big enough load, he can't get something going by himself, he is a follower

These guys are all losers, none of these guys are champions, worst part of it is they parade around as "Strength in numbers" and as soon as Steph Curry suffers a knee injury, everyone around disappears and suddenly can't even make open gym shots

There will be next season, Barnes will be gone, hopefully Klay will learn to not be a one dimensional black hole, Draymond can learn to have some class and self restraint, and most importantly Curry will have knee surgery and come back healthy

(Let it be known that the Warriors will not lose, but if they did I would be fine with it)
stopped reading after the first sentence

SupermanOnSteroids
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

NBAGOAT
The definition of being a player stan...

Beastmode88
06-16-2016, 11:48 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: Curry has 3 chances to close and he still hasn't done it?

Hulk
06-16-2016, 11:48 PM
It's over bro.Lebron not gonna lose game 7,warriors look dead out there no energy.

fourkicks44
06-16-2016, 11:49 PM
We are going to see another blowout in game 7.

hold this L
06-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Looks like fans of both teams are melting down before the series. Warriorfan, stop being such a beta btch and support the team until it's done you tool. At least wait and see if they lose before you make this kind of topic.

warriorfan
06-16-2016, 11:52 PM
It's over bro.Lebron not gonna lose game 7,warriors look dead out there no energy.

It is what it is

At least this Strength in Numbers shit is getting exposed big time

MintBerryCrunch
06-16-2016, 11:53 PM
Most overrated team of all time.

imnew09
06-16-2016, 11:54 PM
Its cool man. Im actually heading to the bay to celebrate our back to back champ! Whats better than to celebrate at our home!!

Spurs m8
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
this shits so funny hahha haha

pathetic

Wally450
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Op Is A Loser

What

A

Time

J Shuttlesworth
06-16-2016, 11:56 PM
this shits so funny hahha haha

pathetic
Agreed. Cheers m8 :cheers:

Rocketswin2013
06-16-2016, 11:58 PM

you're actually right.

alanLA92
06-17-2016, 12:00 AM
Shooked.

jayfan
06-17-2016, 12:21 AM
Terrible post.

PJR
06-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Boiii I missed this meltdown!

livinglegend
06-17-2016, 01:01 AM

METLDOWN :eek: :eek: :eek:

SouBeachTalents
04-01-2020, 11:41 PM

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QI_UGTfBrXM/WnioJdenH4I/AAAAAAAAAMM/IfJM1IJJjW8y9fR7p8IKoFqSkxJ74YDPwCLcBGAs/s1600/Art.jpg

warriorfan
04-01-2020, 11:59 PM
I predicted that the 2016 Championship would be unimpressive and close to being downright illegitimate.

TheCorporation
04-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Meltdown

I

LOVE

IT

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Another meltdown classic

Bron got this cat writing novels

Docs Orders
04-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Op Is A Loser