PDA

View Full Version : Win lose or draw. Lebrons a top 5 goat

DirkNowitzki41
06-16-2016, 11:54 PM
No matter what happens. Hes a top 5 GOAT. If he puts in ANOTHER greatest game of all time to win in gm 7. Hes top 3 at worst

AcquiringSteak
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
really is, i put him top 3 if he wins

Prime_Shaq
06-16-2016, 11:55 PM
Top 5 is right, I'm not sure if he's Top 3 yet.

oh the horror
06-16-2016, 11:57 PM
That's not how top 5 works kids. Sorry. I know you're desperate to force your way into that elite crowd but nope nope nope. He has to win.

Especially being down 1-3 Against this historic golden state team? That's how it's done.

SexSymbol
06-16-2016, 11:58 PM
He was dogshit bad in first two games.
If he was at least decent, Cavs would have this series in the bag already.
So no, he's still not top 12

Bless Mathews
06-16-2016, 11:59 PM
So you play like role player in game 4 on your home court in the finals , then get yourself out a whole and your a goat?

GOATS DONT PLAY LIKE LEBRON DID IN GAME 4.

:facepalm

NBAGOAT
06-16-2016, 11:59 PM
I had him close to top 5 before this series so sounds about right. Stans will have him top 2-3, a few trolls will have him GOAT, and haters won't ever move him into their top 10.

Bless Mathews
06-17-2016, 12:01 AM
That's not how top 5 works kids. Sorry. I know you're desperate to force your way into that elite crowd but nope nope nope. He has to win.

Especially being down 1-3 Against this historic golden state team? That's how it's done.

His team was down 1-3 because he's a little bitch.

Don't forget about that shit for brains.

r0drig0lac
06-17-2016, 12:03 AM

:lol

k0kakw0rld
06-17-2016, 12:03 AM
So you play like role player in game 4 on your home court in the finals , then get yourself out a whole and your a goat?

GOATS DONT PLAY LIKE LEBRON DID IN GAME 4.

How many bad finals Kobe had?

I am assuming he is not an all time great as well? :confusedshrug:

oh the horror
06-17-2016, 12:05 AM
His team was down 1-3 because he's a little bitch.

Don't forget about that shit for brains.

That's my point you little punk ass marc.

DirkNowitzki41
06-17-2016, 01:16 AM

I'm sure I know how top 5 works.

Dropping 40 point triple doubles in back to back games in the NBA finals against the greatest team of all time? BOTH elimination games?

No one in the history of the game could dominate the way he did. PUT SOME RESPEK ON DAT NAME

SwayDizzle
06-17-2016, 01:18 AM
im afraid not. he is currently in the number 10 spot. you can't just move up that many spots with one more ring.

Fudge
06-17-2016, 01:18 AM
He's been top 5 for quite some time now.

Top 3 at the moment for me, and probably passes KAJ if he miraculously wins this series against the GOAT team.

Bankaii
06-17-2016, 01:35 AM
He was dogshit bad in first two games.
If he was at least decent, Cavs would have this series in the bag already.
So no, he's still not top 12
21/10/9 on 42% is dogshit for Lebron yet if Kobe averaged that I t would be The 2nd best Finals of his career:roll:

tmacattack33
06-17-2016, 01:40 AM
OP is a Mavs fan I think and I don't think he even likes Lebron. I think I've even been in some Lebron arguments against him where he was arguing against Lebron.

Props to him for being unbiased.

masonanddixon
06-17-2016, 01:45 AM
Not even close. He's playing with two other stars and reducing one of them to a role of spot up shooter. You'll notice lebron never has a good series against actual legitimate players like Dirk or Duncan or even a guy like Dwight Howard. It's only against twinks like curry and durant that he can play well.

masonanddixon
06-17-2016, 01:46 AM
OP is a Mavs fan I think and I don't think he even likes Lebron. I think I've even been in some Lebron arguments against him where he was arguing against Lebron.

Props to him for being unbiased.

Nah he's been a lebron nut rider for some time now.

GrapeApe
06-17-2016, 01:50 AM
If the Cavs win he'll have an argument for top 5. He'd be right there with Magic and Duncan in that second tier.

LBJFTW
06-17-2016, 02:12 AM
How the fvck do these inferior beings Lebron and Curry even allow it to get to a game 7? Do they not watch tape of MJ and how to close a game out in 6? Learn how to win quickly for fvck sake. Fans ain't got time to watch no 7 games.

Wade's Rings
06-17-2016, 02:13 AM
If the Cavs win he'll have an argument for top 5. He'd be right there with Magic and Duncan in that second tier.

Shaq?

ArbitraryWater
06-17-2016, 09:40 AM

why would he still be in a tier with Magic and fckin Duncan? Lol

..really? How many years do Magic or Duncan have that come close to '09-'16 LeBron? Three each? So not even as many combined?

NBASTATMAN
06-17-2016, 09:42 AM
He's been top 5 for quite some time now.

Top 3 at the moment for me, and probably passes KAJ if he miraculously wins this series against the GOAT team.

Mr Feeny
06-17-2016, 11:14 AM
If the Cavs win he'll have an argument for top 5. He'd be right there with Magic and Duncan in that second tier.he'd leave magic in dust. Not hat I think they'll win. But if they do, he's ahead of magic and comfortably so.

r0drig0lac
06-17-2016, 11:23 AM
this, add Shaq and Bird

tmacattack33
06-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Not even close. He's playing with two other stars and reducing one of them to a role of spot up shooter. You'll notice lebron never has a good series against actual legitimate players like Dirk or Duncan or even a guy like Dwight Howard. It's only against twinks like curry and durant that he can play well.

:oldlol:

What a nonsensical post. LOL. It seems like you are mentioning guys at random. Dirk, Duncan, Dwight Howard, Curry, and Durant.

Only one of these guys even guarded Lebron (Durant) in the playoffs.

And if you're talking about guys who defended the paint, why is Dirk listed? LOL.

And Draymond Green defends the paint very well, so i'm not sure wtf you are talking about.

Lebron is giving you such a meltdown that your posts are barely even comprehensible. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
06-17-2016, 02:15 PM
why would he still be in a tier with Magic and fckin Duncan? Lol

..really? How many years do Magic or Duncan have that come close to '09-'16 LeBron? Three each? So not even as many combined?

You make it sound like Duncan didn't have a sustained long run as an elite player.

From 98 to 08...Duncan was an absolute monster.

He averaged 23/13/4 55% TS in the playoffs while being one of the best defensive forces in NBA history. His style of play allows his teammates to play at an optimal level...and oh yea...led his franchise to 4 titles in that span...never won less than 50 games outside the lockout.

That was an unreal good stretch...and then he aged amazingly well after it.

Not saying he is a tier above Lebron if the Cavs win, but lets tap the brakes a little on this stuff.

Lebron has had two amazing games...and it's been all time great, but 2 games ago his inconsistent jump shot was looking like it was going to cost his team again. We'll see what happens in game 7...like I said in my posts..there is always room for something special happening.

But you don't get a "tier" above Magic/Duncan...at least not on my list...for failing to win in the finals yet again. While overall he's been amazing, but he was underwhelming in games 1, 2, and 4 of this series...and that might be too much to overcome. It took until game 5 for him to start actually trusting his jumper and making the Warriors pay.

If he comes out and plays a great game 7...regardless of outcome...I'll move him up a little. They win? Yea...we'll talk because that would be all time special. But make no mistake...how he plays in this game really matters. He doesn't have to win, but he needs to play great.

feyki
06-17-2016, 02:28 PM
He could , he probably will . But it's early right now . But Lebron definitely peaked in this series . Maybe , his Magic series was as good as this .

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 02:33 PM
He could , he probably will . But it's early right now . But Lebron definitely peaked in this series . Maybe , his Magic series was as good as this .

Half the series he has been dreadful.

Two and a half game of dominance (of of them without Green) has been done before.

Shaq did it for an entire series.

feyki
06-17-2016, 02:38 PM
Half the series he has been dreadful.

Two and a half game of dominance (of of them without Green) has been done before.

Shaq did it for an entire series.

Yes , he did . He's Shaq for a reason . But Lebron didn't show his dominance plays in the finals until last two years .

Wade's Rings
06-17-2016, 03:19 PM
You make it sound like Duncan didn't have a sustained long run as an elite player.

From 98 to 08...Duncan was an absolute monster.

He averaged 23/13/4 55% TS in the playoffs while being one of the best defensive forces in NBA history. His style of play allows his teammates to play at an optimal level...and oh yea...led his franchise to 4 titles in that span...never won less than 50 games outside the lockout.

That was an unreal good stretch...and then he aged amazingly well after it.

Not saying he is a tier above Lebron if the Cavs win, but lets tap the brakes a little on this stuff.

Lebron has had two amazing games...and it's been all time great, but 2 games ago his inconsistent jump shot was looking like it was going to cost his team again. We'll see what happens in game 7...like I said in my posts..there is always room for something special happening.

But you don't get a "tier" above Magic/Duncan...at least not on my list...for failing to win in the finals yet again. While overall he's been amazing, but he was underwhelming in games 1, 2, and 4 of this series...and that might be too much to overcome. It took until game 5 for him to start actually trusting his jumper and making the Warriors pay.

If he comes out and plays a great game 7...regardless of outcome...I'll move him up a little. They win? Yea...we'll talk because that would be all time special. But make no mistake...how he plays in this game really matters. He doesn't have to win, but he needs to play great.

:applause:

Good post. We can't just ignore how average Lebron was the 1st 4 games were because of the last 2.

ninephive
06-17-2016, 03:50 PM
If he wins on Sunday, here's my updated list:

1. Jordan
2. Russell
3. Kareem
4. Duncan
5. Lebron
6. Wilt
7. Magic
8. Shaq
9. Kobe