PDA

View Full Version : Even if LeBron wins, is 3/7 even good?

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 12:57 AM
3/7 isn't even good especially when you take into the context of the rings

-2 collude rings where he had to team up with 2 top 5 players in the league

-1 of those collude rings was during a non official full length NBA season, that is hell of an asterisk

-the 2nd of the collude rings wouldn't of been possible if for an EPIC Ray Allen bailout, this one gets an asterisk as well

Then he colludes back to Cleveland with 2 top players once again

-Has league unfairly suspend Golden State's best defensive player
-GS's 2nd and 3rd best defensive players get injured during the series extension
-Curry gets fouled out on phantom calls

3/7 and his 3 titles don't really count if you look at them closely, or if they count they are not as good as lets say Michael Jordan's, or even Hakeem Olajuwon's....

LeBron has already dug himself too deep of a ditch, his legacy is done regardless if he wins or loses Sunday

kamil
06-17-2016, 12:58 AM
Collusion. Stiff Arm. Flopping. Ref help. Weak Conference.

LeBron* fans will never admit to ANY of that. #integrity

Segatti
Meltdown. What a little bitch you are :lol

AcquiringSteak
you need to calm down man, no point saying all this bs about rings and trying to discredit greatness in lebron

Goldrush25
06-17-2016, 01:01 AM
Keep melting.:oldlol: :oldlol:

Prometheus
06-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Do you really expect to post something like this and not get roasted? You just look obsessed and sad.

Springsteen
06-17-2016, 01:04 AM
Collusion. Stiff Arm. Flopping. Ref help. Weak Conference.

LeBron* fans will never admit to ANY of that. #integrity

*more rings than the knicks franchise :roll:

KingPush
06-17-2016, 01:05 AM
Have you already given up and accepted the inevitable?

Also hes actually 4/7 if he wins because it shows he wouldve won last year if he had a healthy team

tmacattack33
06-17-2016, 01:06 AM
3/7 with 5 or 6 underdog teams would be OUTSTANDING

Getting to the Finals period in 2007, 2012 (Bosh went out in Round 2 vs Indiana's good frontcourt...forcing Joel Anthony to get major minutes...lol), and 2015 (Love and Irving out) was an amazing feat.

MP.Trey
06-17-2016, 01:06 AM
Better than 1/2 with 0 FMVP votes.

plowking
06-17-2016, 01:07 AM
His losses would include that of the 67 win Warriors, the 62 win Spurs who played the best ball I've seen in I don't know how long, and a loss to the Spurs when he was 21 and clearly outmatched.

Is that good enough context for you? The fact that he was clearly outmatched every time he lost? The fact he played well in each of those losses apart from his first against the Spurs.

The guy just put up back to back 41 point performances in elimination games. Whatever you want to say about him, the fact is, he is one of the clutchest players ever, and one of, if not the best big time player ever.

BlakFrankWhite
06-17-2016, 01:08 AM
I just noticed a ***** in the armour

Warriors going down bruv

kamil
06-17-2016, 01:09 AM
His losses would include that of the 67 win Warriors, the 62 win Spurs who played the best ball I've seen in I don't know how long, and a loss to the Spurs when he was 21 and clearly outmatched.

Is that good enough context for you? The fact that he was clearly outmatched every time he lost? The fact he played well in each of those losses apart from his first against the Spurs.

The guy just put up back to back 41 point performances in elimination games. Whatever you want to say about him, the fact is, he is one of the clutchest players ever, and one of, if not the best big time player ever.

Why did you not mention 2011? The year of the collusion and lousiest finals performance by a so called 'goat' of all time?

Cherry picking bum, get outta here.

bigkingsfan
06-17-2016, 01:10 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClH8LdTVYAAtjOE.jpg

theaussieguy
06-17-2016, 01:10 AM
honestly, it will be more like 2/7, one of this championships already has an *, and this one will as well because of the draymond suspension

Wade's Rings
06-17-2016, 01:11 AM

His impact that series wasn't as great as the stats suggest. The Spurs also looked even more amazing the last 3 games because of how bad Miami looked.

tmacattack33
06-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Why did you not mention 2011? The year of the collusion and lousiest finals performance by a so called 'goat' of all time?

:oldlol:

Cherry picking is picking 1 out of 5 events and focusing on that (like you just did). Not picking 4 out of 5 events and focusing on them (like the dude you quoted).

:lol

:facepalm

BlakFrankWhite
06-17-2016, 01:12 AM
Horry fam get in here!!

Looks like his GOAT status is secure since rings are all that matters.

SexSymbol
06-17-2016, 01:12 AM
it's obviously not on bird's, magic's, kobe's level, but at least it's an improvement.
If he could win next year, we'd actually have ourselves a good debate whether he's worthy of being top 5 all time

plowking
06-17-2016, 01:13 AM
His impact that series wasn't as great as the stats suggest. The Spurs also looked even more amazing the last 3 games because of how bad Miami looked.

The Heat being up in game 1, then losing by 15 with him on the sidelines cramping up suggest otherwise to me.

Your impact can never be great on a game when your team is horrific. Bron played lights out, but no one followed. Don't know how you can say such things as a Heat fan who actually watched the series.

Dude was putting up 15-20 point quarters in the first in some games, and they still didn't have the lead.

plowking
06-17-2016, 01:14 AM

He played like ass and is responsible for that one? The rest, he wasn't? Maybe that is why I didn't mention it?

raprap
06-17-2016, 01:16 AM
Better than 0/22

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 01:18 AM
ik 3 FMVP's would be pretty fantastic however considering only guys with 3 are Magic, Shaq, and Duncan excluding MJ ofc.

Wade's Rings
06-17-2016, 01:33 AM
The Heat being up in game 1, then losing by 15 with him on the sidelines cramping up suggest otherwise to me.

Your impact can never be great on a game when your team is horrific. Bron played lights out, but no one followed. Don't know how you can say such things as a Heat fan who actually watched the series.

Dude was putting up 15-20 point quarters in the first in some games, and they still didn't have the lead.

Game 3
Lebron had 14 points and 0 TO in first quarter, then 8 points and 7 TOs for the last 3 quarters. LeBron had 22/5/7/5 with 7 TOs on 64%, Wade had 22/4/2/2 with 5 TOs on 67%.

But over the last 3 quarters, LeBron had 8 points and 7 TOs to Wades 20 points and 3 TOs. The Heat cut the lead from 15 to 9 without LeBron, after Wade subbed in for him, from the 5:00 to 1:00 mark of the 3rd quarter, but even with that help LeBron still lost.

Game 4
Lebron had 9 points in first half and the Heat were blown out by 19 at halftime.

Game 5
Lebron had 1 FG in 2nd quarter (2:30 mark) to bring the Heat within 5. Then he did not score again until the Heat were down 21 with 4:40 in the 3rd.

Games 3-5
Lebron scored 51 of his 81 points (63%) being down 15+.

Yeah Miami played like trash but he should've been more aggressive when the Heat were in striking distance.

BlazerRed
06-17-2016, 01:34 AM
MELT. DOWN! :roll:

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 01:50 AM
Meltdown. How often does a player win multiple championships on two different teams as the best player?

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Meltdown. How often does a player win multiple championships on two different teams as the best player?

most great players stick with one franchise in their prime instead of hopping around to the easiest situation

Smoke117
06-17-2016, 01:52 AM
Already starting damage control? You pathetic piece of ****ing shit.

LBJFTW
06-17-2016, 01:53 AM
Do you really expect to post something like this and not get roasted? You just look obsessed and sad.

Everything he posted is fact. It can't even be argued against.

Finger Roll
06-17-2016, 02:02 AM
It's a good thing so many GSW fans are so young, the amount of salt and stress you put into yourselves tonight would destroy anyone with a regular adult sized heart.

LeBird
06-17-2016, 02:03 AM
most great players stick with one franchise in their prime instead of hopping around to the easiest situation

If you stay at the same team for 7 seasons and they don't put the right pieces around you, you're an idiot if you don't move.

And many great players moved teams: Wilt, Kareem, Shaq and Hakeem, to name a few.

k0kakw0rld
06-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Half of the posters here are calling you a little bitch. Let that sink in. I can imagine how terrible life must be for you IRL. Coming here does not even help. I'm sorry bro, sincerely :rolleyes:

DirkNowitzki41
06-17-2016, 02:07 AM
Well that would mean he put on the greatest finals performance of all time to beat the greatest team of all time. So, yes, hmm, it is, mph ohh.

Domination.

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 02:10 AM
Half of the posters here are calling you a little bitch. Let that sink in. I can imagine how terrible life must be for you IRL. Coming here does not even help. I'm sorry bro, sincerely :rolleyes:

wow, a bunch of bitter losers raging out

how will i make it through the day? :oldlol:

if you think anyone gives a shit about this it just shows how mentally weak you are

wouldn't expect anything less from a canadian tho

:roll: