PDA

View Full Version : Horrible NBA Finals, right? ...regardless of who wins

Living Being
06-17-2016, 01:05 AM
All of these games have been full of lopsided play and huge deficits. Are we going to get any good games? Game 7 at least?

The games are frustrating to watch. LeBron has been entertaining, but I can't stand him. Curry has been a major letdown/joke. Kyrie, Klay, and Tristan have been the only reasons to watch for me.

Please let Game 7 be competitive with less referee involvement and top performances by everyone involved.

On a side note, with GS playing so horribly, I'm okay with the Cavs winning. I'd be happy for the city of Cleveland.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-17-2016, 01:09 AM
Terrible series because the NBA tried to make it competitive to help Cleveland.

The Cavs were outmatched and should have lost in 4 or 5.

Instead...... the NBA Zebras started swallowing their whistles in Game 3 and allowed Cleveland's "Defense" to man handle and disrupt the Warriors game flow. Should have ended in 4-0 sweep.

Then Adam Silver decided to reward James, the instigator who intentionally stepped over Draymond Green and placed his nuts on the back of Green's head..... and suspended Draymond for defending himself. Completely unworthy of an NBA Finals suspension, but the NBA wanted to extend the series. It would have been over in 5 otherwise.

Then Bogut got injured.

And now Iggy is hurting.

And now all of a sudden, there's a game 7 and the NBA might have cost the historic 73 win Warriors a championship, simply because they wanted to save face and avoid a Warriors 4-0 or 4-1 smashing of the EC champs.

It's the WWE. Tim Donaghy is not the only corrupt ref that ruins series.

I'll stick to the NFL.

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 01:10 AM
all it takes is a great game 7 and the narrative could completely switch.

Living Being
06-17-2016, 01:13 AM
all it takes is a great game 7 and the narrative could completely switch.
:applause: I sure hope so, because these blowouts are getting tiring. Players need to step up and refs need to back off.

SexSymbol
06-17-2016, 01:13 AM
Curry has been good last three games, so at least there's that.
And Bron and Kyrie are entertaining.
Barbosa is by far the highlight of this series and that says a lot