PDA

View Full Version : "Im a grown man with kids" cries about trash talk, then trash talks shorter S.Curry

3LiftHeatCurse
06-17-2016, 02:03 AM
Lebron cries about Draymond trash talking to him, then turns around and trash talks a smaller shorter Curry after blocking his shot attempt.

Lebron confirmed Biggest bitch in the history of the NBA.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/kdnbcg.jpg

Nilocon165
Meltdown :banana:

Ben Simmons
You have no idea what he said

KingPush
06-17-2016, 02:04 AM
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2wdy33d.jpg
"Good game brother, see you on Sunday"

LBJFTW
06-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Lebron won't even score 30 points in game 7. Refs won't allow it.

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 02:06 AM
Pathetic Heat bandwagoner STILL MAD LeBron left your shithole fanbase :roll: :roll:

- forced to pay Bosh $118 M

- losing Whiteside

- Wade is finished

- Went straight to the lottery after LeBron left

- No future

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MP.Trey
06-17-2016, 02:07 AM
Ironic. Look at Steph, Ayesha, Kerr, and all the Warrior bandwagoners crying now. I guess they got their feelings hurt. It's a man's game. Etc.

3LiftHeatCurse
06-17-2016, 02:08 AM
You have no idea what he said

Lebron was front running. Cavs double digit lead, and Lebron blocked Currys shot

Then lebron Im a grown man with 3 kids turns around and trash talks a smaller Curry.

Biggest bitch in NBA history.

moongaze
06-17-2016, 02:08 AM
He asked him, do you even lift, bro?

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2016, 02:09 AM
Pathetic Heat bandwagoner STILL MAD LeBron left your shithole fanbase :roll: :roll:

- losing Whiteside

- Wade is finished

- No future

:oldlol:

SpaceJam
06-17-2016, 02:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTbawKERxnE

Smoke117
06-17-2016, 02:11 AM
You'd think stalker would like him much more then...he's also a grown man who is a whiney c@nt with kids.

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 02:11 AM

- losing Whiteside

- Wade is finished

- No future

you are able to identify with that pretty well :oldlol:

Heilige
06-17-2016, 02:15 AM
Lebron cries about Draymond trash talking to him, then turns around and trash talks a smaller shorter Curry after blocking his shot attempt.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/kdnbcg.jpg

Michael Jordan trash talked Mugsy Bogues idiot.

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 02:15 AM
you are able to identify with that pretty well :oldlol:

Coming from the fat autistic mexican :roll:

Since you're unemployed and homeless, I wouldnt be surprised if your future consisted of sharing Jaffar's shithole cave

You are literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen, noone thinks you're funny, and you're cringeworthy threads remind me of a 13 year old with down syndrome. :oldlol:

Hopefully you get out from ISH and go outside more, try not to sprain your knee like Steph, because at 300 pounds a sprained knee can literally put you in a wheelchair for life :lebroncry:

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:16 AM

Since you're unemployed and homeless, I wouldnt be surprised if your future consisted of sharing Jaffar's shithole cave :roll:

You are literally the dumbest poster I've ever seen, noone thinks you're funny, and you're cringeworthy threads remind me of a 13 year old with down syndrome. :oldlol:

Hopefully you get out from ISH and go outside more, try not to sprain your knee like Steph, because at 300 pounds a sprained knee can literally put you in a wheelchair for life :roll:
:applause:

LilEddyCurry
06-17-2016, 03:06 AM
LeBron got mad at Green trying to strike him in the nuts.

Prime_Shaq
06-17-2016, 03:13 AM
Curry wasn't phased by that, neither should you OP.

oarabbus
06-17-2016, 04:32 AM

Jordan is a bitch for that real tough to shit talk a 5'3" dude :facepalm

Bill Cartwright told his bitch ass if Jordan ever disrespected him again he'd break both his legs, so Jordan went around and punched whiteboy Kerr in the face instead since he was afraid of the big man :oldlol:

SavageMode
06-17-2016, 04:47 AM

Since you're unemployed and homeless, I wouldnt be surprised if your future consisted of sharing Jaffar's shithole cave

Hopefully you get out from ISH and go outside more, try not to sprain your knee like Steph, because at 300 pounds a sprained knee can literally put you in a wheelchair for life :lebroncry:

Wally450
06-17-2016, 09:40 AM

OP has no clue who Mugsy Bogues is.

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 11:27 AM
OP has no clue who Mugsy Bogues is.
:oldlol:

Goldrush25
06-17-2016, 11:29 AM
Lebron was front running. Cavs double digit lead, and Lebron blocked Currys shot

Then lebron Im a grown man with 3 kids turns around and trash talks a smaller Curry.

Biggest bitch in NBA history.

When is he supposed to talk shite? When they're losing?:oldlol:

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Mugsy actually had bigger legs and arms than Jordan. Doesn't count.

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Mugsy actually had bigger legs and arms than Jordan. Doesn't count.

you can't be serious with this spin :oldlol:.

kamil
06-17-2016, 11:33 AM
Bill Cartwright told his bitch ass if Jordan ever disrespected him again he'd break both his legs, so Jordan went around and punched whiteboy Kerr in the face instead since he was afraid of the big man :oldlol:

Why are you laughing? None of that was true or funny.

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 11:34 AM
lol it's the truth. Dude was packing for a guy that size.

Jameerthefear
06-17-2016, 11:39 AM
He's talking about his third leg. But I guess having one bigger than MJ isn't really an accomplishment :oldlol:

Hey Yo
06-17-2016, 11:50 AM
Why are you laughing? None of that was true or funny.
JORDAN AND BILL CARTWRIGHT
MJ and Bill Cartwright were, for a time, co-captains of the Bulls.

Sam Smith, in ""The Jordan Rules"" wrote that Jordan had no respect for Cartwright, told his teammates to keep the ball away from Cartwright in crucial late-game situations (even if coach Doug Collins called a play involving Cartwright), and bellittled the veteran publicly. Cartwright confronted Jordan:

Excerpt: He didn't do or say anything to anybody until late that season, when he told Jordan he needed to talk to him.

There was little small talk exchanged. "I don't like the things I've heard you saying about me," Cartwright told Jordan.

Jordan stared at him.

"If Iever hear again that you're telling guys not to pass me the ball," Cartwright continued, "you will never play basketball again."

That was it. But as Cartwright began to move better after surgery following the 1989-90 season, Jordan began to accept him more.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=merron%2F041109

kamil
06-17-2016, 11:57 AM
JORDAN AND BILL CARTWRIGHT
MJ and Bill Cartwright were, for a time, co-captains of the Bulls.

Sam Smith, in ""The Jordan Rules"" wrote that Jordan had no respect for Cartwright, told his teammates to keep the ball away from Cartwright in crucial late-game situations (even if coach Doug Collins called a play involving Cartwright), and bellittled the veteran publicly. Cartwright confronted Jordan:

Excerpt: He didn't do or say anything to anybody until late that season, when he told Jordan he needed to talk to him.

There was little small talk exchanged. "I don't like the things I've heard you saying about me," Cartwright told Jordan.

Jordan stared at him.

"If Iever hear again that you're telling guys not to pass me the ball," Cartwright continued, "you will never play basketball again."

That was it. But as Cartwright began to move better after surgery following the 1989-90 season, Jordan began to accept him more.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=merron%2F041109

And how did that translate to MJ punching Kerr?

Please explain.

diamenz
06-17-2016, 12:32 PM
lebron looks like a prehistoric deep sea creature in that pic.

TheImmortal
06-17-2016, 12:36 PM

http://oi66.tinypic.com/kdnbcg.jpgLooks like NBA live :biggums:

Pushxx
06-17-2016, 12:36 PM
"Good game brother, see you on Sunday"

:oldlol: :roll: :lol

Hey Yo
06-17-2016, 01:13 PM
And how did that translate to MJ punching Kerr?

Please explain.
You said none of it was true....you were wrong

take the L