PDA

View Full Version : I am afraid of what Curry will do to the Cavs in Game 7

lilteapot
06-17-2016, 07:52 AM
So fired up after he got ejected and he was shaking in his press conference.

He might explode in Game 7 and blow the Cavs out. I'm scared guys.

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 07:57 AM
Prepare thy angus, Cavs fans.

WayOfWad3
06-17-2016, 07:57 AM
This could happen, but Curry doesn't quite have that killer-instinct that players like LeBron have. We all know who is going to play better between the two

lilteapot
06-17-2016, 08:05 AM
This could happen, but Curry doesn't quite have that killer-instinct that players like LeBron have. We all know who is going to play better between the two

I'm just pissed the the Warriors have such an unfair advantage of a great home crowd. They play like a different team at home and they are deadly. It's not fair. I waant to see Lebron win.

MintBerryCrunch
06-17-2016, 08:12 AM
He won't do shit, just like the rest of the series.

lilteapot
06-17-2016, 08:18 AM
He won't do shit, just like the rest of the series.
He had 38 in Game 4

hold this L
06-17-2016, 08:46 AM

Stephen A said Curry pointed to Lebron and said I'm coming to him and made sure he saw him. Not sure if he is doing trash PR for the final or not. I did see him point at someone and say a few words, but I don't know what before the security guard took him out. I'll look at see if I can find a twitter feed.

Should be fun man. This is what the playoffs is about, GOATs going against each other. Steph's been averaging 33ppg the last 3 games and it pales in comparison because Lebron was such a fkn beast in the last two games. Curious to see if Steph finally goes Supernova and closes this out or Lebron who IMO shouldn't get slandered if he loses (unless it's for trolling :pimp: ) gets the W and cements his legacy even further.

All I know is, things are getting lit. :pimp: :applause:

lilteapot
06-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Stephen A said Curry pointed to Lebron and said I'm coming to him and made sure he saw him. Not sure if he is doing trash PR for the final or not. I did see him point at someone and say a few words, but I don't know what before the security guard took him out. I'll look at see if I can find a twitter feed.

Should be fun man. This is what the playoffs is about, GOATs going against each other. Steph's been averaging 33ppg the last 3 games and it pales in comparison because Lebron was such a fkn beast in the last two games. Curious to see if Steph finally goes Supernova and closes this out or Lebron who IMO shouldn't get slandered if he loses (unless it's for trolling :pimp: ) gets the W and cements his legacy even further.

holy crap. thats scary

Bernkastel
06-17-2016, 08:55 AM
He's probably going put a bunch of mouth guards in his mouth and start chucking them at the Cavs for every three he makes.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-17-2016, 09:01 AM

I was a bit sad but now u told me about how intense Steph was after the game. I'm Lit. LETS FKN GO WARRIORS!

hold this L
06-17-2016, 09:04 AM
I was a bit sad but now u told me about how intense Steph was after the game. I'm Lit. LETS FKN GO WARRIORS!
Yeah, lets hope that was SAS being honest since he was at the game and not mking ish up to be a PR machine. Wouldn't be the first time for him. :facepalm

But yes I am excited. These finals really became interesting from game 4 onwards. Lets get it. :pimp:

toneloc103
06-17-2016, 09:12 AM
For the record, Green was fired up for game 6, and we see where that got him..... no one is scared of Curry. They are whiners. If they win then so be it. Cavs gave them a tough way to go either way.If anything they should be scared of what Lebron might do to them.. especially if Iggy is out/hobbled

Dray n Klay
06-17-2016, 09:14 AM
hold this L sounding EXTREMELY shook :yaohappy:

Not so confident anymore, baby boy?

hold this L
06-17-2016, 09:16 AM
hold this L sounding EXTREMELY shook :yaohappy:

Not so confident anymore, baby boy?
How, I said I'm excited for G7. :biggums:

I still think the Warriors close this out in a few days. But Iggy needs to be fit and playing a lot better than he has.

AintNoSunshine
06-17-2016, 09:40 AM
I am scared what the refs will do:( Cuckry is NBAs golden boy afterall.

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 09:43 AM
Curry is mentally shot.

Hes done for this season.

Possibly for good.

Can see it in his face

IcanzIIravor
06-17-2016, 09:46 AM

I'm not. The Cavs should be more worried about Klay at this point. Curry will get his, but at this point I think it is Klay and Dray who are the ones that spark their big runs.

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 09:52 AM
This could happen, but Curry doesn't quite have that killer-instinct

You might want to ask Durant and Westbrook about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqpY7HNERg

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 09:56 AM
All he needs to do is slap Lebron upside the head, and Lebron would meltdown like the fake tough guy he is.

Sakkreth
06-17-2016, 09:58 AM
Uhmm he's either gonna make his threes or he's going to miss them. That's what Curry is.

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 10:04 AM
Uhmm he's either gonna make his threes or he's going to miss them. That's what Curry is.
Duh no one is 100% from deep. He's shooting 43% on almost 5 makes. That's great.

The problem is his defense and erratic play. Focus to shutdown Kyrie from the get-go and Lebron will follow suit and fold. Cavs suck playing from behind.

Goldrush25
06-17-2016, 11:21 AM
What's he going to do to rip Lebron's heart out? Oh yeah, shoot 3s like he normally does.

Just because he's pissed off doesn't mean they're any more likely to go in. He might as well just calm down and play his normal game.

Jasper
06-17-2016, 07:34 PM

This is the final game of the season... anyone goes off, you will see the same dude on his back side, and the opponent will take the fouls and USE THEM

Its for everything you got...
I expect Love to go off... just a sneaky feeling.

Inferno
06-17-2016, 07:41 PM
Game 7 is about to be one for the ages. You can bet that I won't be posting on ISH while watching :lol

fourkicks44
06-17-2016, 07:55 PM

Well said :applause:

That is all I wanted to see the whole series.

Just no blowout or bullshit calls... please.

TheOne
06-17-2016, 09:25 PM

Well said but Curry's 3-game average is 31ppg, not 33.

Wally450
06-17-2016, 09:28 PM
He had 38 in Game 4

All stat padded.

KyrieTheFuture
06-17-2016, 09:34 PM
Shooters generally do not perform better when angry.

I still think we're losing, but not due to a barrage of angry jump shots.

Old Man River
06-17-2016, 10:17 PM
Curry is mentally shot.

Hes done for this season.

Possibly for good.

Can see it in his face
could be true but Warriors win anyway, he played poorly in first 2 games.

:cheers:

imdaman99
06-17-2016, 10:28 PM
Not you again OP :facepalm You were the guy saying the Warriors were gonna sweep Lebron :facepalm

Stop being such a negative nancy and enjoy your last 2 days on here with the rest of the Lebron stans and go out gun slingin :rockon:

kamil
06-17-2016, 10:31 PM
I'm afraid of the refs giving Curry 2 fouls in the first quarter.

GrapeApe
06-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Curry will play well, as will Lebron. I expect the stars for both teams to be one their games. I think it will come down to which supporting players step up. Typically those guys play much better at home.

Meticode
06-20-2016, 12:51 AM
:roll:

Bernkastel
06-20-2016, 10:34 AM
Curry fans had legit reasons to be afraid.