PDA

View Full Version : Bran vs Curry and Bran vs Dray...(Bran is a coward)

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Bran is a coward and his dealings with these two solidify that.

Verse Curry - Gets in his face and talks shit. (While being almost 100 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller)

Verse Green - Cries like the biggest bitch in the league to get Dray suspended for two games.

He's a coward. Been proven since he left the Cavs the first time, but his actions going forward only solidify it. A flopping coward.

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:04 AM
Op is shook as ****. How many more "Bran" threads you got swirling in that empty head of yours?

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:07 AM
Op is shook as ****. How many more "Bran" threads you got swirling in that empty head of yours?

The shook one is you...a dude trying so hard to hide the fact that he's a Bransvestite due to shame and fear.

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:11 AM
The shook one is you...a dude trying so hard to hide the fact that he's a Bransvestite due to shame and fear.
Trying hard? Lol ***** you the one making all these threads about the player you hate the most. Bran is all your little brain knows.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Trying hard? Lol ***** you the one making all these threads about the player you hate the most. Bran is all your little brain knows.

Being a lying coward is all your bran knows.

You could never be a real man like me. Never. You live in denial.

allball
06-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Bran is a coward and his dealings with these two solidify that.

Verse Curry - Gets in his face and talks shit. (While being almost 100 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller)

Verse Green - Cries like the biggest bitch in the league to get Dray suspended for two games.

He's a coward. Been proven since he left the Cavs the first time, but his actions going forward only solidify it. A flopping coward.

LMAO. U mad? :roll:

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:14 AM
LMAO. U mad? :roll:

Of course.

Why wouldn't I be mad when a manufactured loser is a flopping bitch coward that's destroying the integrity of the game?

ShawkFactory
06-17-2016, 10:16 AM
He blocked both of them last night.

When he blocked Green, he actually retrieved the ball. It was pretty bad

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Being a lying coward is all your bran knows.

You could never be a real man like me. Never. You live in denial.
A real man works and provides for his family. Two things you don't do.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:17 AM
He blocked both of them last night.

When he blocked Green, he actually retrieved the ball. It was pretty bad

Like I said, he talks shits to little Curry and cries like a weak ass bitch to get Dray suspended for two games.

Face the facts.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:18 AM
A real man works and provides for his family. Two things you don't do.

I go to school and I take care of my kids at home so a daycare doesn't raise my kids.

My woman has a full time job.

Hold this L, bitch.

ShawkFactory
06-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Like I sad, he talks shits to little Curry and cries like a weak ass bitch to get Dray suspended for two games.

Face the facts.
:lol

PP34Deuce
06-17-2016, 10:25 AM
I actually don't think Lebron and Curry dislike each other. competitive but you can kind of see they get along. People forget Lebron would go to Davidson games praising his ability to create and shoot.

Lebron strongly dislikes Draymond Green and it's deeper than this series. Sometimes you just gotta be quiet because I believe a fight can start any minute if it was a playground game with those guys.

I think he dislikes Iggy but it's more respect there. You can tell the bad blood with Draymond and him.

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:26 AM
I go to school and I take care of my kids at home so a daycare doesn't raise my kids.

My woman has a full time job.

Hold this L, bitch.
Your job is to collect food stamps. Finally going to get that GED :applause:

sportjames23
06-17-2016, 10:29 AM
stalker goin all IN on nikkas today. :oldlol:

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:35 AM
stalker on life support today. :oldlol:
Well said :lol

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:35 AM

I'm heading towards a computer science degree while your bitch ass is living with his Mom, whacking it daily with no hopes of ever touching a woman, and lying about being a Bransvestite out of shame and fear.

Safe to say you're a bitch ass coward and i'm the real man.

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm heading towards a computer science degree while your bitch ass is living with his Mom, whacking it daily with no hopes of ever touching a woman, and lying about being a Bransvestite out of shame and fear.

Probably going to a poverty-stricken community college. Have fun with that useless degree. I heard it might help you get that manager position at McDonald's

jimmy77x
06-17-2016, 10:41 AM

Damn Stalker absolutly detroying Airbonner aka another fudge alt. Don't do him like that stalker ISH is the only thing this guy has going for him:roll: :roll: It helps helps distract him from his lonely loser lifestyle.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Damn Stalker absolutly detroying Airbonner aka another fudge alt. Don't do him like that stalker ISH is the only thing this guy has going for him:roll: :roll: It helps helps distract him from his lonely loser lifestyle.

I hate to do it, but these cowards have to get shook up a little sometimes to bring them back to reality.

I'll digress for the day.

Rocketswin2013
06-17-2016, 10:47 AM
im pretty sure lebron bitched green into submission lol.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:48 AM
im pretty sure lebron bitched green into submission lol.

Nice spin.

Lebronxrings
06-17-2016, 11:11 AM
lebron has fcked up Justins mind.

Lol @ the comp sci degree. This is coming from a dude that didn't even know how to screen shot. :lol

r15mohd
06-17-2016, 11:22 AM

whats funny is he actually said he collects food stamps. stalker is nothing but a nuisance to tax payers

newbetterbucs07
06-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Holy meltdown! LeBron is in everyone's heads. :lol :djparty