PDA

View Full Version : One of the worst days in Lebron hater history

allball
06-17-2016, 10:27 AM
I've been on this board for over 13 years. I've seen the Lebron hate since his rookie year. I've seen the haters spit a ton of venom at Bron but this particular day after has to be one of the worst they've had.

If the Cavs find a way to win game 7 AND Lebron has a great game there will be mass suicides. I'm a little worried to say the least.

And not just the ones on this board. My Facebook friends, co-workers etc.

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Already called in the EMT's to be on standby broseph

And to the Kobe's ranked 12th this February was an exploding volcano

Wait until Sunday when Lebron hoists up FMVP trophy, this place will go NUCLEAR

I

CANT

WAIT

:roll:

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Lebron's a b*tch

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 10:32 AM
I've been on this board for over 13 years. I've seen the Lebron hate since his rookie year. I've seen the haters spit a ton of venom at Bron but this particular day after has to be one of the worst they've had.

If the Cavs find a way to win game 7 AND Lebron has a great game there will be mass suicides. I'm a little worried to say the least.

I think most respect him. If you hate a player you are probably autistic and post on insidehoops.

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 10:35 AM
I don't like lebron but the level of melt he brought to the board after last night's loss was so epic...almost never seen anything like it...enjoyed it...couldn't happen to a nicer group of 'fans'

IcanzIIravor
06-17-2016, 10:46 AM

He can go off in game 7 as well, but if he doesn't get the W it will go down in spoke. He is in the running for one of the GOATs and they are measured by rings for better or worse more so than stats. He needs to win game 7 for his legacy.

NumberSix
06-17-2016, 11:06 AM
All these threads are gonna look really dumb if GSW wins game 7

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Just as dumb as all the threads the warriors 'fans' started after 6.

basketball fans are hilarious

NBASTATMAN
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
All these threads are gonna look really dumb if GSW wins game 7

BESIDES the kobe stans and lebron stans no one cares... THIS IS GREAT :rockon:

NBASTATMAN
06-17-2016, 12:10 PM
I don't like lebron but the level of melt he brought to the board after last night's loss was so epic...almost never seen anything like it...enjoyed it...couldn't happen to a nicer group of 'fans'
:cheers:

PJR
06-17-2016, 12:12 PM
95% of LeBron haters are Kobe stans.

They will turn to dust and blow in the wind if Bran dominates game 7, clinches Finals MVP and a title, ending the Cleveland drought. :lol

Real14
06-17-2016, 12:19 PM
Lebron's a b*tch
End thread.

allball
06-17-2016, 02:56 PM
I'm only talking about today, the day after last game where they thought they would dance on his grave

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 03:00 PM
The only melt I saw last night was a stanbase celebrating individual play more than any fanbase has ever celebrated a championship.

It was pathetic to say the least.

Hoopz2332
08-09-2016, 01:27 PM
:applause:

Mr Feeny
08-09-2016, 01:51 PM

Already happened!