PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is best defender in the Finals

StrongLurk
06-17-2016, 11:03 AM
For the series, players guarded by Lebron are shooting 30.9 FG% (-17.1 FG% from their regular season average), the best in the series.

On top of leading BOTH teams in every other category...doing it again after last year...man...no words for this stuff.

His defense has been amazing all year and by far the most underrated part of his play.

jimmy77x
06-17-2016, 11:06 AM
For the series, players guarded by Lebron are shooting 30.9 FG% (-17.1 FG% from their regular season average), the best in the series.

On top of leading the team in every other category...doing it again after last year...man...no words for this stuff.

His defense has been amazing all year and by far the most underrated part of his play.

When you're allowed to Hold, Push, hack and handcheck not surprised players have lower fg% when the league caters to him.

ShawkFactory
06-17-2016, 11:22 AM
His defense has been good for sure.

It's also been momentum-changing. When he's energized on that side of the floor it seems the whole team becomes that way.

r15mohd
06-17-2016, 11:34 AM
When you're allowed to Hold, Push, hack and handcheck not surprised players have lower fg% when the league caters to him.

complains the leagues is soft today, yet when a certain player plays aggressively it's unfair :rolleyes:

pick a better excuse next time :lol

Jasper
06-17-2016, 01:20 PM
block on Green was priceless .... :rockon:

PP34Deuce
06-17-2016, 02:14 PM
People constantly talk about Lebron saying he fouls...

On defense, he's probably one of the cleanest defensive players. He gets steals off ball and tip passes like a Defensive end.

When he plays defense, everyone starts to play harder.

Jordan,Kobe, Hakeem, Shaq were that way too.

ScalsFan21
06-17-2016, 02:16 PM
It's between Bron and Dray for sure (obviously). Bron is probably SLIGHTLY more versatile overall in terms of how many different types of players he can lock down, but Dray's effort has been so consistent these past couple years and it's really hard to poke any holes in his defensive game at all. It's a toss-up because LeBron sandbags defensively so frequently.

jimmy77x
06-17-2016, 02:24 PM
complains the leagues is soft today, yet when a certain player plays aggressively it's unfair :rolleyes:

When have i complained about the league being soft? Its obvious poster boy bran does whatever the fck he wants. All the great defenders in nba history have all gotten into foul trouble alot yet somehow bran is NEVER called for any of his fouling. Perfect example of this is him literally going 2 weeks without a SINGLE foul back in the heat days, irrefutable league favoritism doesn't get any more obvious than that.

JebronLames
06-17-2016, 02:25 PM
Oh my!

kamil
06-17-2016, 02:28 PM

LOGIC!

Because everyone that plays aggressively who's name isn't LeBron*, they are allowed to do so!

imdaman99
It helps when you're the man 'guarding' Harrison Barnes and he is bricking open shot after open shot :roll:

I love these stats. They tell so much.

StrongLurk
Seriously, if he wins game 7 and completes this comeback, I'll forgive him for the 2011 Finals.

StrongLurk
06-17-2016, 02:29 PM
It helps when you're the man 'guarding' Harrison Barnes and he is bricking open shot after open shot :roll:

I love these stats. They tell so much.

So mad:lol

ShawkFactory
06-17-2016, 02:37 PM
When have i complained about the league being soft? Its obvious poster boy bran does whatever the fck he wants. All the great defenders in nba history have all gotten into foul trouble alot yet somehow bran is NEVER called for any of his fouling. Perfect example of this is him literally going 2 weeks without a SINGLE foul back in the heat days, irrefutable league favoritism doesn't get any more obvious than that.
Come on dude.

Not comparing Lebron and Jordan as defenders, but Jordan molested people. I know the era was different but he was allowed to be more aggressive than anyone else.

Hoopz2332
07-19-2016, 06:54 PM
:bowdown:

Jasper
07-19-2016, 08:51 PM

On top of leading BOTH teams in every other category...doing it again after last year...man...no words for this stuff.

amazing facts to get Clev. a chip !!! :oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
07-19-2016, 08:55 PM
amazing facts to get Clev. a chip !!! :oldlol:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412013

Trollsmasher
07-19-2016, 08:57 PM
LeBron had the second highest playoff DPM in a championship winning playoff run of all time only behind Ben Wallace in '04:bowdown:

He is the greatest perimeter defender ever.

StrongLurk
07-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Noice bump guys, what a time to be part of the Lebron Fam :cheers:

Trollsmasher
07-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Noice bump guys, what a time to be part of the Lebron Fam :cheers:
:cheers:

what

a

time