PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron wins on Sunday, Kobe can't even be mentioned in the same SENTENCE as Bron

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:05 PM
:lebronamazed:

Sorry but that's just the way it is. Kobrick has never really done anything that special to me

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2016, 02:08 PM
Hes a whole tier better than lecollude so ure right

miggyme1
06-17-2016, 02:09 PM
all bs and games aside. If LeBron wins this series he instantly becomes the greatest bball EVER. There will be no argument. I don't care how many rings Jordan has or kobe. Who has came back down 3-1 in the finals to win it???

Ill wait

PJR
06-17-2016, 02:11 PM
No one seriously believes Kobe has ever been as good as LeBron. Not in real life.

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Hes a whole tier better than lecollude so ure right
DAMN You've lost your touch. Sorry but it's not cool to like BrickBe anymore

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 02:13 PM
Lebron's in that 5-8 range and closer to 5, Kobe's in that 8-11 and closer to 11. If you spin it really well, you could make a case for Kobe but Lebron's a tier better than Kobe most likely.

PJR
06-17-2016, 02:13 PM
all bs and games aside. If LeBron wins this series he instantly becomes the greatest bball EVER. There will be no argument. I don't care how many rings Jordan has or kobe. Who has came back down 3-1 in the finals to win it???

Ill wait

This win would be incredible for LeBron's legacy and narrative, but he's still not touching Jordan.

LeBron will never surpass Jordan's narrative after getting outscored by Jason Terry in a Finals series. He'll be in the ball park tho.

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:18 PM
This win would be incredible for LeBron's legacy and narrative, but he's still not touching Jordan.

LeBron will never surpass Jordan's narrative after getting outscored by Jason Terry in a Finals series. He'll be in the ball park tho.
True but he's still miles ahead of kobe

MintBerryCrunch
06-17-2016, 02:20 PM
Kobe already doesn't measure up to LeBron.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Bran's career..."IF."

imdaman99
06-17-2016, 02:26 PM
A whole lot of changed opinions after his stat padding at the end of game 4. I guess he needed to do it because it got him going since than. It also helps that the NBA aided the Cavs comeback stepping in to make sure Green was suspended for the tough game on the road :lol

Shame they can't suspend Curry to help matters. No way the Warriors lose game 7 at home, especially if they are healthy. (Well, relatively as I know Bogut is done).

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Bran's career..."IF."
Your life... "LMAO."

StrongLurk
06-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Lebron's in that 5-8 range and closer to 5, Kobe's in that 8-11 and closer to 11. If you spin it really well, you could make a case for Kobe but Lebron's a tier better than Kobe most likely.

This post is correct.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 02:31 PM
Your life... "LMAO."

You're a virgin; i've been with over 30 women.

I have two beautiful kids; no woman would ever procreate with you.

I am closing in on a college degree; you haven't even gotten a high school diploma.

I live in a great apartment in a great city and I have a new car; you live with your Mom and you ride the bus.

I'm a fan of Kobe; you're a fan of Bran.

Got em.

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:32 PM
You're a virgin; i've been with over 30 women.

I have two beautiful kids; no woman would ever procreate with you.

I am closing in on a college degree; you haven't even gotten a high school diploma.

I live in a great apartment in a great city and I have a new car; you live with your Mom and you ride the bus.

I'm a fan of Kobe; you're a fan of Bran.

Got em.
My point exactly.

And I wouldn't be so sure on that virgin one..

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 02:33 PM
My point exactly.

5 > 2

5/7 > 2/7

Winning > losing

My logic > your warped sense of success

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:52 PM
?

Sorry that Kobe wasn't a good finals performer so you gotta stick to team accomplishments

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 02:56 PM
?

Sorry that Kobe wasn't a good finals performer so you gotta stick to team accomplishments

Jerry West in the last 3 games of the 1969 finals:

35.6 ppg.

Is he in your top 5 now?

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:57 PM
Jerry West in the last 3 games of the 1969 finals:

35.6 ppg.

Is he in your top 5 now?
He's always been one of my favorites but no he is not in my top 5

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 02:57 PM
He's always been one of my favorites but no he is not in my top 5

So you must care about winning then. Good.

STATUTORY
06-17-2016, 02:58 PM
My point exactly.

:roll: that's not an emphatic denial is it

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 02:59 PM
So you must care about winning then. Good.
Jordan, Lebron, Russel, Magic, and Kareem all have arguments over him

IllegalD
06-17-2016, 03:00 PM
:lebronamazed:

Sorry but that's just the way it is. Kobrick has never really done anything that special to me

Yet that wont stop you from continually creating threads about Kobe, even in retirement.

:roll: :lol :yaohappy:

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Jordan, Lebron, Russel, Magic, and Kareem all have arguments over him

About 12 players do.

That's because he lost more than he won.

That reminds me..

Wade's Rings
06-17-2016, 03:51 PM
This might be the nail in the coffin.

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 04:06 PM
This might be the nail in the coffin.

Indeed.

2-7 will end this forever.

FPJ
06-17-2016, 04:23 PM
Actually he can, if he does win game 7, what he did to the Warriors is the same shit Kobe pulled in Colorado, without lube.

West-Side
06-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Are we seriously pretending that this is the same GS team from the RS? They look bad. Young guys folding under pressure, Curry/Klay playing mediocre while James/Kyrie are playing great. Green's suspension, Bogut out. But most importantly, GS just aren't moving the ball well, turnover prone and are even missing open shots. I think the hurricane shook them, hopefully they can regain their composure and may the best team win.

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2016, 06:03 PM
damn, mods had to put op down.. 50 threads per day exceeded the rational quota :roll:

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 06:52 PM
damn, mods had to put op down.. 50 threads per day exceeded the rational quota :roll:
:lol

InsanityKills
06-17-2016, 07:42 PM
OP committing suicide as we speak.

No ISH=No Life

Straight_Ballin
06-17-2016, 08:31 PM

And the worst part is that he lives in a city where there is plenty of stuff to do. :roll:

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 08:39 PM
LeBron gets a few more rebounds per game because he pads by hoggging his teams uncontested defensive rebounds

LeBron gets a slightly higher FG percentage because he only goes for layups and dunks and leaves his man to leak out in transition to stat pad his percentages

LeBron loses

Kobe wins

The most important thing Kobe does over LeBron is spacing, Kobe is so much more of a dangerous scorer, especially at midrange, he forces defenses to play him tight or double him far from the hoop, which creates easy opportunities for his teammates much like how Steph Curry does. Its no coincidence these guys win while LeBron's poor spacing drive and kick constantly come up short.

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 09:49 PM
LeBron gets a few more rebounds per game because he pads by hoggging his teams uncontested defensive rebounds

LeBron gets a slightly higher FG percentage because he only goes for layups and dunks and leaves his man to leak out in transition to stat pad his percentages

LeBron loses

Kobe wins

The most important thing Kobe does over LeBron is spacing, Kobe is so much more of a dangerous scorer, especially at midrange, he forces defenses to play him tight or double him far from the hoop, which creates easy opportunities for his teammates much like how Steph Curry does. Its no coincidence these guys win while LeBron's poor spacing drive and kick constantly come up short.

/thread

Bankaii
06-17-2016, 11:24 PM

LeBron loses

Kobe wins

This whole "padding rebounds" shit is made up. Especially with Lebron playing with TT and Love. Is he suppose to not go for rebounds because some nerd online will bitch about it?:oldlol:

The whole point of scoring is to get the easiest shot. But somehow Lebron should be penalized for being able to get the easiest shot in the game:oldlol:
And your statement about leaving his man is wrong. Lebron has held his opponents to a lower fg% than Kahwi, meaning that he's been playing phenomenal defense which ruins that myth.

Lebron's ability to drive and kick is more valuable than any spacing Kobe provides. Especially since Lebron actually gets his teammates wide open shots and passes to them while Kobe isn't even in the same breath as Lebron in terms of passing.
Lebron averages more points (vs both the East and West) in the RS, playoffs and Finals on better efficiency and less FGA. He's the better scorer.

Wade's Rings
06-19-2016, 11:53 PM
Indeed.

2-7 will end this forever.

3/7 does too.

Magic 32
06-19-2016, 11:54 PM
3/7 does too.

But 3/9 won't.

Wally450
06-20-2016, 12:01 AM
But 3/9 won't.

Meltdown.

Stay moving those goal posts.

Magic 32
06-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Meltdown.

Stay moving those goal posts.

A 50% winning record in the finals would be nice.

Especially after colluding twice in a miserable EF. You should win half when you get to the finals for free.

CAstill
06-20-2016, 12:10 AM
Kobe still better, stay mad.

Wade's Rings
06-20-2016, 12:15 AM
But 3/9 won't.

Not a guarantee, I'm sure you thought 2/7 was guaranteed too.

NBASTATMAN
06-20-2016, 12:22 AM
But 3/9 won't.

THIS GUY HAS TOTALLY LOST IT :roll: :cry:

BRO ITS ONLY A GAME

RRR3
06-20-2016, 12:24 AM
3/7 does too.
Damn.

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 12:24 AM
Lets Go Boys

Lets Go

Indian guy
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Magic 32 is still here after basically posting nothing but 2/7 all year. Even leading up all the way to Game 7. Of course, after tonight's devastation, his new schtick is Kyrie is GOOD!! Why does LeBron have teammates waaaaaaaa :mad:. Just how sad is this guy's life? If he had any shame, he'd kill himself already. But I get such a lonely-fat-guy-sitting-alone-on-his-PC-in-a-sh!tty-apartment vibe from him. I don't think there's anyone who'd even know if he offed himself, much less care. He seems that separated from reality and that lonely. Of all the pathetic Kobe fans, and LORD knows there are many(although less so after tonight), he has always struck me as the most deranged. LeBron pretty much seems to be his life. His one sentence posts are downright creepy. He seriously needs to get some help.

Nilocon165
07-19-2016, 08:25 PM
These are the threads y'all should bump

Hoopz2332
07-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Magic 32 is still here after basically posting nothing but 2/7 all year. Even leading up all the way to Game 7. Of course, after tonight's devastation, his new schtick is Kyrie is GOOD!! Why does LeBron have teammates waaaaaaaa :mad:. Just how sad is this guy's life? If he had any shame, he'd kill himself already. But I get such a lonely-fat-guy-sitting-alone-on-his-PC-in-a-sh!tty-apartment vibe from him. I don't think there's anyone who'd even know if he offed himself, much less care. He seems that separated from reality and that lonely. Of all the pathetic Kobe fans, and LORD knows there are many(although less so after tonight), he has always struck me as the most deranged. LeBron pretty much seems to be his life. His one sentence posts are downright creepy. He seriously needs to get some help.

:oldlol:

red1
07-19-2016, 09:47 PM
But 3/9 won't.
bron could go 3/12 and he would still be better than the brick mamba :oldlol:

ScalsFan21
07-19-2016, 09:51 PM
bron could go 3/12 and he would still be better than the brick mamba :oldlol:

:bowdown: :applause: :roll:

He could retire FOUR YEARS AGO and have that be the case. :roll:

Keep building that house Kobe, it's the sturdiest in NBA history!