hateraid
06-17-2016, 03:18 PM
Lebron takes shit from his haters for colluding

Curry/Jordan/Kobe stans all collude to gang up on Lebron stans

:lol

Oh the irony

hateraid
06-17-2016, 03:23 PM
In my 30+ year history of watching the NBA I've never seen a single player who's existence has messed with so many fans heads. Lol. Probably in ANY sport. Hilarious

Klay 3D
06-17-2016, 03:29 PM
Lebron colluded with stars

You're just calling Curry/Jordan/Kobe stans stars. :applause:

hateraid
06-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Lebron colluded with stars

You're just calling Curry/Jordan/Kobe stans stars. :applause:

What ever you call it it's still ironically hilarious!

Nilocon165
06-17-2016, 03:43 PM
In my 30+ year history of watching the NBA I've never seen a single player who's existence has messed with so many fans heads. Lol. Probably in ANY sport. Hilarious
It's hilarious isn't it. I give them credit though, they are literally putting their LIFE into making sure that Lebron doesn't pass any of those guys.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 03:52 PM
It's hilarious isn't it. I give them credit though, they are literally putting their LIFE into making sure that Lebron doesn't pass any of those guys.

The funniest part is the main reason for hating Lebron is collusion. Yet now the haters that are threatened by his existence are colluding together :lol

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 03:56 PM
The funniest part is the main reason for hating Lebron is collusion. Yet now the haters that are threatened by his existence are colluding together :lol
Lol

Call me out on it all the time, their response: "it was a merge, not a collude" :lol

hateraid
06-17-2016, 04:49 PM
Lol

Call me out on it all the time, their response: "it was a merge, not a collude" :lol

:lol
It's hypocritical, bottom line

BlazerRed
06-17-2016, 04:50 PM
:roll: don't do em like that OP

branslowski
06-17-2016, 04:51 PM
But colluding with Dray, Klay, Durant fam is all good?:coleman:

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Jordan averaged over 41 points per game for an entire Finals series

relax with the overreactions

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Jordan averaged over 41 points per game for an entire Finals series

relax with the overreactions

That is the most non related post to OP in ISH history :lol
What does Jordan's average have to do with fan collusion???

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:03 PM
That is the most non related post to OP in ISH history :lol
What does Jordan's average have to do with fan collusion???

none of these threads are made if Warriors had both Green and Bogut in games 5 and 6

literally 2 games ago we talked about Lebron choking another Finals series away after he disappeared at home and stat padded in the end with no fcks given, now it's all about his stats and how he's the GOAT if they win the series

Y'all gonna disappear and not post until October if the Warriors win at home, as they should.

We saw this last year when Cavs were up 2 - 1 in the series with Game 4 at Cleveland with Lebron putting up big numbers in the first 3 games, only for him to disappear when it mattered the most. These two wins Warriors missed their two best defenders, Game 7 they will both be on the floor the same time and y'all will be shut up for the 3rd straight year.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:03 PM
But colluding with Dray, Klay, Durant fam is all good?:coleman:
That's lower level irrelevant collusion. That's like David West, Zach Randolph, and AL Horford colluding and saying, "hey, let's win a ring together"

It's non threatening

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:05 PM
none of these threads are made if Warriors had both Green and Bogut in games 5 and 6

literally 2 games ago we talked about Lebron choking another Finals series away after he disappeared at home and stat padded in the end with no fcks given, now it's all about his stats and how he's the GOAT if they win the series

Y'all gonna disappear and not post until October if the Warriors win at home, as they should.

:roll:
Are you sure you're in the right thread??????

Comprehension is not your strength is it?

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:08 PM
:roll: don't do em like that OP

It had to be said!

This Imkobe fellow. I'm not familiar with him. Does this guy actually have a clue what the topic is about? He may turn this thread into a classic!

branslowski
06-17-2016, 05:08 PM
That's lower level irrelevant collusion. That's like David West, Zach Randolph, and AL Horford colluding and saying, "hey, let's win a ring together"

It's non threatening

Durant, Klay n Durant at Al Horford level? But just lastweek yawl was callin for Klay FMVP, and Durant n Green is far greater from those guys, Bron stans colluded wit Dray n Klay just to add a ring to LeBron...lame azz fvck n!ggas.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Durant, Klay n Durant at Al Horford level? But just lastweek yawl was callin for Klay FMVP, and Durant n Green is far greater from those guys, Bron stans colluded wit Dray n Klay just to add a ring to LeBron...lame azz fvck n!ggas.

Never even noticed. That's why I said it's irrelevant. This Jordan/Kobe/Curry stan collusion is more noticeable because before hand they hated each other. Now they band together over who? A player they hate for colluding. That's what makes this so ironic. The irony is the kicker. They hate him for colluding, by colluding! :lol

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:14 PM
:roll:
Are you sure you're in the right thread??????

Comprehension is not your strength is it?

Have fun, you won't be here on Monday :oldlol:

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:15 PM
And believe me, I'm not sticking up for Lebron fans. Not in the least. So I hope "yall" didn't include me. I just find the whole scenario amusing

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:17 PM
Have fun, you won't be here on Monday :oldlol:

Did you still not get what the OP is about??? :roll:
Clue: This isn't a pro Lebron thread. This isn't about the Cavs or Warriors. This isn't about defending Lebron stans.

Now let that marinate a bit and see if you can figure it out.

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:18 PM
Did you still not get what the OP is about??? :roll:
Clue: This isn't a pro Lebron thread. This isn't about the Cavs or Warriors. This isn't about defending Lebron stans.

Now let that marinate a bit and see if you can figure it out.

I don't care what this thread is about

this is not your personal blog, you can suck it

LBJ 23
06-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Lebron haters, when sane/rational/objective/neutral fans like OP call you out and make threads like this you know you're doing pretty bad. Step your game up or just bite your fingers before posting anything on here again.

branslowski
06-17-2016, 05:22 PM
Never even noticed. That's why I said it's irrelevant. This Jordan/Kobe/Curry stan collusion is more noticeable because before hand they hated each other. Now they band together over who? A player they hate for colluding. That's what makes this so ironic. The irony is the kicker. They hate him for colluding, by colluding! :lol

Comparing NBA players in real life to msg board posters is a f*ckin reach. Fvck LeBron and his stans.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:25 PM
I don't care what this thread is about

this is not your personal blog, you can suck it

Whoa! Sorry for trying to save yourself from looking like an idiot. You have no clue to what the OP is about. Just pointing out you should have quit while you were ahead

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Lebron haters, when sane/rational/objective/neutral fans like OP call you out and make threads like this you know you're doing pretty bad. Step your game up or just bite your fingers before posting anything on here again.

:cheers:
Funny thing is the only thing they can come back with is calling me a Lebron stan when it's not even about that!

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Comparing NBA players in real life to msg board posters is a f*ckin reach. Fvck LeBron and his stans.

C'mon branslowski. You should know better than that. This is not about defending Bron stans. Read between the lines here. You're lashing out at me for no reason. You haven't quite clearly related the NBA comparison to what the subject matter is.

kamil
06-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Curry/Jordan/Kobe stans all collude to gang up on Lebron stans

You call that collusion?

Seems like the average IQ of a LeBron* fan is about 60.

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Whoa! Sorry for trying to save yourself from looking like an idiot. You have no clue to what the OP is about. Just pointing out you should have quit while you were ahead

This thread is about you whining that Curry/Kobe/Jordan stans have somehow united to hate on Lebron for winning 2 straight in the Finals when in reality we're just tired of Lebron stans overreacting and calling him GOAT after two games where Warriors missed at least one of their top 2 defenders that they had guard James.

No one has colluded, no one wishes ill on Lebron, I actually picked the Cavs to win this series in 6 games and it would have happened had they not blown Game 4.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 05:46 PM
This thread is about you whining that Curry/Kobe/Jordan stans have somehow united to hate on Lebron for winning 2 straight in the Finals when in reality we're just tired of Lebron stans overreacting and calling him GOAT after two games where Warriors missed at least one of their top 2 defenders that they had guard James.

No one has colluded, no one wishes ill on Lebron, I actually picked the Cavs to win this series in 6 games and it would have happened had they not blown Game 4.

Which is why the collusion is funny. Because there's an agenda involved. Yet the very reason they hate him is in essence what they've become. Doesn't matter what triggered it. They contradict themselves by doing the very thing they hate him the most for.

The fact that the Cavs won doesn't excuse them from colluding. It goes against any credibility they had for using the collusion excuse

Lord, you've managed to make this thread not fun anymore. But if you still want me to keep pointing out what this thread is about keep going... I have a knack for making threads entertaining

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Which is why the collusion is funny. Because there's an agenda involved. Yet the very reason they hate him is in essence what they've become. Doesn't matter what triggered it. They contradict themselves by doing the very thing they hate him the most for.

The fact that the Cavs won doesn't excuse them from colluding. It goes against any credibility they had for using the collusion excuse

Lord, you've managed to make this thread not fun anymore. But if you still want me to keep pointing out what this thread is about keep going... I have a knack for making threads entertaining

But the point is that we don't hate Lebron the player, we just hate his stans who use his two great games against Golden State to discredit other all-time greats. There wouldn't be a problem if they didn't make threads like "Lebron is better/more clutch than MJ" or "People shouldn't even put Kobe in the same sentence as Lebron" or "Lebron is top 3 all-time if he wins Game 7".

That's all.

hateraid
06-17-2016, 06:24 PM
But the point is that we don't hate Lebron the player, we just hate his stans who use his two great games against Golden State to discredit other all-time greats. There wouldn't be a problem if they didn't make threads like "Lebron is better/more clutch than MJ" or "People shouldn't even put Kobe in the same sentence as Lebron" or "Lebron is top 3 all-time if he wins Game 7".

That's all.
Whether it's against Lebron or his stans, their collusion is ironic. That is all

hateraid
06-18-2016, 12:21 AM
You call that collusion?

And yet the Kobe/Curry/Jordan fam gets their shit pushed by them so easily :lol
If they so dumb why collude? At least Lebron had a legit reason. He actually had no help :roll:

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 12:43 AM
Hateraide with another High School style thread.

You're straight up lying tho, Jordan stans collude with no other stans, coz all other stans are plebs that worship an inferior player.
And the simple fact LeBron isn't even a threat lol

Hold the eternal L, though enjoy tomorrow.

Cheers

diamenz
06-18-2016, 12:59 AM
a lot of people including myself don't hate the guy. we just find it really hard to respect him.

LilEddyCurry
06-18-2016, 12:59 AM
What about Curry stans using the injury excuse? :eek:

hateraid
06-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Hateraide with another High School style thread.

You're straight up lying tho, Jordan stans collude with no other stans, coz all other stans are plebs that worship an inferior player.
And the simple fact LeBron isn't even a threat lol

Hold the eternal L, though enjoy tomorrow.

Cheers

O rly?

Thread made by you! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410827) "Calling the Jordan/Kobe fam!!!" :roll:

And don't worry about me. I've posted several times I've got money on GSW winning. And if the Cavs win I'll have fun watching you and your stans MELTDOWN :lol
Win/win for me!

tpols
06-18-2016, 01:12 AM
OP smoking that good sh!t .. other player stans hating on bron is collusion? we never negotiated a deal amongst one another .. it happened organically based on simple observation, which is terribly ironic to your whole premise.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 01:15 AM
O rly?

Thread made by you! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410827) "Calling the Jordan/Kobe fam!!!" :roll:

And don't worry about me. I've posted several times I've got money on GSW winning. And if the Cavs win I'll have fun watching you and your stans MELTDOWN :lol
Win/win for me!

LOL you are a compulsive liar, I didn't start that thread LMAO

WTF is wrong with you hahahah

Why would Jordan stan meltdown?

6/6 > 3/7

If LeBron wins tomorrow, he has half as many rings as Jordan, and will always have a bad % finals wins.

You aren't a bright one, aye

hateraid
06-18-2016, 01:18 AM
OP smoking that good sh!t .. other player stans hating on bron is collusion? we never negotiated a deal amongst one another .. it happened organically based on simple observation, which is terribly ironic to your whole premise.

Call it organic, call it synthetic, call it Non-GMO.....it's still collusion :lol
Sounds like "excuses" to me :roll:

tpols
06-18-2016, 01:24 AM
Call it organic, call it synthetic, call it Non-GMO.....it's still collusion :lol
Sounds like "excuses" to me :roll:

how bout I call it whey protein mother****er?

whatever it is .. it's bullshit. :lol

hateraid
06-18-2016, 01:27 AM
LOL you are a compulsive liar, I didn't start that thread LMAO

WTF is wrong with you hahahah

Why would Jordan stan meltdown?

6/6 > 3/7

If LeBron wins tomorrow, he has half as many rings as Jordan, and will always have a bad % finals wins.

You aren't a bright one, aye
Yeah OK Sportsjames23. We all see through your shit. The whole bringing up finals percentage was fabricated by you stan's insecurities. Real MJ fans don't elude to that nonsense when comparing players. The whole finals record you guys constantly bring up like a broken record is textbook meltdown mindset.

If you Jordan stans were so secure and confident about ya boy you wouldn't have to come into every Lebron thread acting all bat shit crazy. You'd sit back and just enjoy basketball knowing ya boys on top. You're no different from Curry's fucced up annoying wife.

Stay losing Ayesha Jordan :roll:

hateraid
06-18-2016, 01:28 AM
how bout I call it whey protein mother****er?

whatever it is .. it's bullshit. :lol

Sure, call it whatever you want...it's still collusion :cheers:

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 01:58 AM
Yeah OK Sportsjames23. We all see through your shit. The whole bringing up finals percentage was fabricated by you stan's insecurities. Real MJ fans don't elude to that nonsense when comparing players. The whole finals record you guys constantly bring up like a broken record is textbook meltdown mindset.

If you Jordan stans were so secure and confident about ya boy you wouldn't have to come into every Lebron thread acting all bat shit crazy. You'd sit back and just enjoy basketball knowing ya boys on top. You're no different from Curry's fucced up annoying wife.

Stay losing Ayesha Jordan :roll:

You are mentally unstable hahahah

I like MJ and am a spurs fan, not LeBron, why would i be that cavs guy? hhahah
Mods can feel free to confirm with IPs.

Also, Jordan stans are secure, they legit have no one knocking on the door even.
They never care about other stans, you are just a stupid person in a small world.

Calm down a bit mate, you're acting like a derranged looney, you make no sense hahaha

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:12 AM
You are mentally unstable hahahah

I like MJ and am a spurs fan, not LeBron, why would i be that cavs guy? hhahah
Mods can feel free to confirm with IPs.

Also, Jordan stans are secure, they legit have no one knocking on the door even.
They never care about other stans, you are just a stupid person in a small world.

Calm down a bit mate, you're acting like a derranged looney, you make no sense hahaha

This post reeks of insecurity :lol
When did I say you were a Cavs guy?? And I'm mentally unstable?

If you were a legit Jordan fan shit like that would rub off. But stans keep going because their insecurities keep them motivated.

Take notes from kuniva_dAMiGhTy and ballinhun8, those are legit dudes who dont need to go all Ayesha in every thread that even mentions Lebron. They can actually enjoy basketball and the current NBA. Guys like you can't because you're too fixated on hating a player it consumes you, hence your shitty posts. Even if you're not sportjames23 you might as well be. You 2 post exactly the same.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 02:14 AM
*yawn

Keep chasing that fake p*ssy m8

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:20 AM
*yawn

Keep chasing that fake p*ssy m8

Rent free:roll:
Now he's got to use material from another thread he's so shook

Bankaii
06-18-2016, 02:21 AM
You call that collusion?

The irony of you calling out someone for not knowing what collusion is:roll:

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 02:30 AM
Rent free:roll:
Now he's got to use material from another thread he's so shook

Its not rent free when we are conversing already.

Mate, cool ya jets before ya type hahaha

I don't even wanna fight ya, you're just a loose cannon tho

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:38 AM
Its not rent free when we are conversing already.

Mate, cool ya jets before ya type hahaha

I don't even wanna fight ya, you're just a loose cannon tho

Actually I take that as a compliment :cheers:

sportjames23
06-18-2016, 02:47 AM
OP is literally the biggest fggt on this board. And the irony is in this bitch trying to get in good with Bran stans and attack MJ/Kobe/Curry fans, accuses us of colluding.

Then the Bran stans consent to OP's overture to collude. And they wonder why everyone else is happy when their boy fails. I was actually cheering for Lebron to lead the Cavs to the title, but shit like this makes me almost hope Draymond clowns him on Sunday while the Warriors drub the Cavs.

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:56 AM
OP is literally the biggest fggt on this board. And the irony is in this bitch trying to get in good with Bran stans and attack MJ/Kobe/Curry fans, accuses us of colluding.

Then the Bran stans consent to OP's overture to collude. And they wonder why everyone else is happy when their boy fails. I was actually cheering for Lebron to lead the Cavs to the title, but shit like this makes me almost hope Draymond clowns him on Sunday while the Warriors drub the Cavs.
Accusing you of colluding?
Calling the Kobe/Jordan fam (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410827):lol
It's not an accusation if it's true!!! You made this thread yesterday moron.

You were never cheering for Lebron colluder. Don't front to try and get sympathy. I still find it funny that you called on your fam and nobody from the Jordan stans came and the Kobe fans rejected you :roll:
I hope Dray clowns him too. I got some bank coming my way if it does :lol

plowking
06-18-2016, 03:02 AM
All I know is Bron is the best player ever guys. All I know.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 03:06 AM
All I know is Bron is the best player ever guys. All I know.

LOL

plowking
06-18-2016, 03:07 AM
LOL

I didn't know you laughed m8.

Thought all you did was pop blood vessels and have aneurysms on here.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 03:09 AM
I didn't know you laughed m8.

Thought all you did was pop blood vessels and have aneurysms on here.

If you look closer, you'd notice 90% of my posts have hahah or LOL in it hahaha

Im forever laughing on here

plowking
06-18-2016, 03:42 AM
If you look closer, you'd notice 90% of my posts have hahah or LOL in it hahaha

Im forever laughing on here

Good stuff.

Spread that Kawhi cheer.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Good stuff.

Spread that Kawhi cheer.