PDA

View Full Version : How salty is the board going to be on Monday

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 04:50 PM
When Curry wins the Finals MVP after breaking the Finals 3pt record

he broke Green's record from the 2013 Finals with 1 less game played so he has the record already, he'll end it with 30+ threes made, most for any series by any player :rockon:

FKAri
06-17-2016, 04:53 PM
Anything to prevent the mass suicide of the Kobe/Curry fam. Show some mercy Lebron. They've suffered enough already dammit! :mad:

KingPush
06-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Wow op I see you flip flopped again on to the Curry wagon once Lebron started playing well :oldlol:

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Anything to prevent the mass suicide of the Kobe/Curry fam. Show some mercy Lebron. They've suffered enough already dammit! :mad:

Game 5 Warriors played without one of their 3 best players and Irving had 41 on over 80%TS, Cavs won even though Lebron was 2/7 with 5 pts in the 4th

Game 6 Iggy went down early with back spasms so Lebron had open cuts to the basket all night for easy baskets

Iggy will be back Game 7 and the Warriors will win at home

This just like the OKC series, I was for OKC and no way in hell did I think they would give up a 3 - 1 but they did... Warriors aren't going to lose 3 straight with 2 out of 3 games at home... Cavs aren't getting another 40/40 from Irving and Bran and Warriors aren't going to be cold.

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 05:08 PM
:lol

I honestly feel bad

Worst season in franchise history

Shooting nba's worst 35%fg

"I suck" - Kobe

They suffered all season, THREE seasons now lol

All they have left is this one week in June they rely on for joy

And their joy is praying for someone to lose

hopeless

RIP

FKAri
06-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Game 5 Warriors played without one of their 3 best players and Irving had 41 on over 80%TS, Cavs won even though Lebron was 2/7 with 5 pts in the 4th

Game 6 Iggy went down early with back spasms so Lebron had open cuts to the basket all night for easy baskets

This just like the OKC series, I was for OKC and no way in hell did I think they would give up a 3 - 1 but they did... Warriors aren't going to lose 3 straight.

Yup. Curry needs more help :lol

Don't worry even without a former DPOY candidate and All NBA 3rd teamer (Bogut) and the former all-star and FMVP (Igoudala)

He still has...
Top 2 SG in the league, Klay.
All NBA 2nd teamer, Green.
6MOTY candidate, Linvingston
Max contract seeking, Barnes.

So I think Curry will be just fine. I reckon the Warriors win in a blowout on Sunday

miggyme1
06-17-2016, 05:22 PM

This just like the OKC series, I was for OKC and no way in hell did I think they would give up a 3 - 1 but they did... Warriors aren't going to lose 3 straight with 2 out of 3 games at home... Cavs aren't getting another 40/40 from Irving and Bran and Warriors aren't going to be cold.

I hate to tell you this but iggy is done.lol

You don't just recover from back spasms. Back injuries/problems are the worst. We might be witnessing the last year or so of iggys career. back inuries ended steve nash,larry bird,mike miller,tmac etc......its damn near impossible to bounce back from a bad back.....iggys greatest attribute has always been his "LeBron" like athleticism....you take that away (which back problems do) iggy is a taller andre miller. Im sorry

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 05:27 PM
Yup. Curry needs more help :lol

Don't worry even without a former DPOY candidate and All NBA 3rd teamer (Bogut) and the former all-star and FMVP (Igoudala)

He still has...
Top 2 SG in the league, Klay.
All NBA 2nd teamer, Green.
6MOTY candidate, Linvingston
Max contract seeking, Barnes.

So I think Curry will be just fine. I reckon the Warriors win in a blowout on Sunday

They can live without Bogut as their small ball line-up is their best one and worked throughout the series with Green at C, last game they had problems because Iggy went down early and they missed open shots to start the game

I hate to tell you this but iggy is done.lol

You don't just recover from back spasms. Back injuries/problems are the worst. We might be witnessing the last year or so of iggys career. back inuries ended steve nash,larry bird,mike miller,tmac etc......its damn near impossible to bounce back from a bad back.....iggys greatest attribute has always been his "LeBron" like athleticism....you take that away (which back problems do) iggy is a taller andre miller. Im sorry

Lebron has been struggling with back issues/spasms for years now and has been able to play through it, they have 3 days between Game 6 and Game 7 so he should be good enough to play one more game.. it's not like he dislocated anything or had a herniated disc..

KingPush
06-17-2016, 05:34 PM
They can live without Bogut as their small ball line-up is their best one and worked throughout the series with Green at C, last game they had problems because Iggy went down early and they missed open shots to start the game

Lebron has been struggling with back issues/spasms for years now and has been able to play through it, they have 3 days between Game 6 and Game 7 so he should be good enough to play one more game.. it's not like he dislocated anything or had a herniated disc..
Lebron's back has never looked as bad as Iggy's in game 6. Dude was literally struggling to run past half court

tamaraw08
06-17-2016, 05:48 PM

he broke Green's record from the 2013 Finals with 1 less game played so he has the record already, he'll end it with 30+ threes made, most for any series by any player :rockon:

What, a Salty GREEN CURRY being cooked in a Klay Pot?

I smell some good HOME COOKING.

Smoke117
06-17-2016, 05:57 PM
As most of this board is lebron haters...I'd say not very salty at all.

Mr Feeny
06-17-2016, 06:56 PM

I certainly hope not. Should Curry do it, then even you most blinded of all Kobrick fans will see for once and for a all that Curry is simply a better player than Kobrick ever was as I've been saying.

A game away and he knocks your idol even further down the all time list having already knocked him down the all time finals ppg list already:lol

No excuses

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 07:39 PM
0/22

End thread.

livinglegend
06-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Wow op I see you flip flopped again on to the Curry wagon once Lebron started playing well :oldlol:

This :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
06-17-2016, 08:43 PM
I certainly hope not. Should Curry do it, then even you most blinded of all Kobrick fans will see for once and for a all that Curry is simply a better player than Kobrick ever was as I've been saying.

A game away and he knocks your idol even further down the all time list having already knocked him down the all time finals ppg list already:lol

No excuses

1 way player.

That's like saying lebron winning the ECF 7 times on stacked teams is special when the world knows that it isn't.

hateraid
06-18-2016, 12:16 AM

Lol, does this Imkobe guy always get his shit pushed?

inclinerator
06-21-2016, 03:25 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gifhttps://media.giphy.com/media/bmujtlix2RKZG/giphy.gif