PDA

View Full Version : Of all the things that make LeBron great...

ScalsFan21
06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
The biggest one is really his durability.

Everyone seems to get hurt at some time or another, and no doubt LBJ plays through injury as well. But the fact is it seems like at least at one time or another, almost every superstar has gotten hurt or have had their games negatively impacted by injuries, but it never seems to happen with LeBron (insert HGH comment here).

It's highly unlikely anyone else would make 6+ straight conference finals even in the East, because they wouldn't be able to both stay this healthy and power through his team dealing with this many injuries year after year. Sure, Voodoogate has seen him face some teams that were not 100% as well, but that fact remains Bron is usually that one constant that NEVER misses a big game. The only exception was "LeCramp" in Game 1 at SA with the AC.

Curry right now? He's probably hurt. I'm not gonna lie. But part of what makes LeBron still the most valuable player in the world is the fact that he is damn near indestructible. It's not like we never about this, but I do think it's one of the most underrated qualities about him. His work ethic, durability and conditioning is so great that it makes him the sole automatic 50-win player and bar none the easiest player to build around even today, despite Curry's amazing off-ball play.

Quickening
06-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Lebron just lives and breathes basketball, you just know his diet is on point every day, he hits the gym like a monster every time, does everything correct with regards to rest, stretching, recovery etc.

GOAT work ethic and it shows with his durability, and will be reflected in his all times stats when he hangs them up.

ScalsFan21
06-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Lebron just lives and breathes basketball, you just know his diet is on point every day, he hits the gym like a monster every time, does everything correct with regards to rest, stretching, recovery etc.

GOAT work ethic and it shows with his durability, and will be reflected in his all times stats when he hangs them up.

No doubt.

In fact, it's going to ultimately lead him to be the all-time scoring leader in NBA history. I don't really give a crap about those cumulative stats but it's still notable considering he's not even given his dues as a scorer.

Young X
06-17-2016, 05:22 PM
This is why on top the versatility he brings to the game I would take very few players over him to start a franchise. He's extremely reliable.