PDA

View Full Version : Blazers hire Kevin Calabro as new play by play man

Proctor
06-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Not sure anyone cares at this time of the year, but the Blazers just hired Kevin Calabro as their play by play guy to replace Mike Barrett. Barrett may have been a bit of a homer but at least he wasn't a drag to listen to. Calabro is a professional but a bit of a snooze.

Whatcha think Blazers fans?

Bless Mathews
06-17-2016, 05:41 PM
Not sure anyone cares at this time of the year, but the Blazers just hired Kevin Calabro as their play by play guy to replace Mike Barrett. Barrett may have been a bit of a homer but at least he wasn't a drag to listen to. Calabro is a professional but a bit of a snooze.

Whatcha think Blazers fans?

:roll: :roll:

A snooze????

Kevin Calabro is GOAT play by play.

GOAT.

Dude that does it now is a fucckn geek. Boring af.

Smh

tamaraw08
06-17-2016, 05:43 PM
It'll be nice if they can hire a guy who actually help them win games, you know? Someone who can provide inside scoring like Pau Gasol, or Horford or Al Jefferson.

Bless Mathews
06-17-2016, 05:44 PM
This is GOAT PLAY BY PLAY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l11p5-VXv0k

Proctor
06-17-2016, 05:53 PM
This is GOAT PLAY BY PLAY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l11p5-VXv0k
That is indeed greatness.

I shamefully got him a bit confused with Joel Meyers. I guess I need more sleep. Calabro isn't a snooze but I sure didn't mind Barrett. I thought he was dragged down by the senile and annoying Rice.

BlazerRed
06-17-2016, 06:34 PM
:applause: Mike and Mike sucked. I'm happy with the change.

Bless Mathews
06-18-2016, 03:06 AM
That is indeed greatness.

I shamefully got him a bit confused with Joel Meyers. I guess I need more sleep. Calabro isn't a snooze but I sure didn't mind Barrett. I thought he was dragged down by the senile and annoying Rice.

Word.

He is for real goat.

He did play by play for sonics. Goat.

He's been doin radio for ESPN. Big gig.

Don't know why he'd wanna do the grind of following a team for a season.

I'm in Seattle. I get CSN. watched a lot of trail blazer games. Dudes doin pbp where cringe worthy.

I'll watch more games just becAuse of the goat is there now.

You'll see how goat he is.