High praise coming from a top 10 GOAT.

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/743663933626548224

FireDavidKahn
06-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Mt. Rushmore has 4 people on it.
Magic just called LeBron a top 4 all time player.:applause:

West-Side
06-17-2016, 05:55 PM
He's a winner yet Cleveland haven't even won the series yet.
I've never seen someone get his ass licked for coming back down 1-3, yet having tons of guys play great. Entire last two games were blow outs.

Magic always overreacts.

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 06:00 PM
Mt. Rushmore has 4 people on it.
Magic just called LeBron a top 4 all time player.:applause:

Magic also called Kobe the GOAT Laker

Uncle Drew
06-17-2016, 06:01 PM
He's a winner yet Cleveland haven't even won the series yet.
I've never seen someone get his ass licked for coming back down 1-3, yet having tons of guys play great. Entire last two games were blow outs.

Magic always overreacts.
It's the exact opposite actually. Magic never overreacts, he always states the obvious. ''For the Warriors to win game 7, they have to score more points than their opponent.''

Uncle Drew
06-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Magic also called Kobe the GOAT Laker
Greatest Laker =/= greatest player, because everyone knows KAJ shits on Kobe in every way imaginable.

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 06:02 PM
Greatest Laker =/= greatest player, because everyone knows KAJ shits on Kobe in every way imaginable.

but KAJ is 2nd all-time so that puts Kobe 3rd. Tbh I could see case for Lebron 4th all-time after Kobe if he comes through in Game 7.

Uncle Drew
06-17-2016, 06:03 PM
but KAJ is 2nd all-time so that puts Kobe 3rd.
wtf? that doesn't make any sense.

ImKobe
06-17-2016, 06:05 PM
wtf? that doesn't make any sense.

Kobe is 3rd all-time behind MJ and Kareem, it's pretty much known universally :facepalm

West-Side
06-17-2016, 06:06 PM
It's the exact opposite actually. Magic never overreacts, he always states the obvious. ''For the Warriors to win game 7, they have to score more points than their opponent.''

He called him a winner because his team blew out GS without Green, hurt Iggy and Bogut. Come on dude, all those games where James disappeared or played poorly is now forgotten? If LeBron wins game 7, he'll get a ton of respect from me. But let him win first before calling 2-6 a "winner". He won 2 titles with Wade & Bosh.

Stringer Bell
06-17-2016, 06:09 PM

Magic overreacts with his comments like "this is the worst officiating job ever" or just gets caught up in the moment.

LeBron is obviously an amazing player but I always take what Magic says with a grain of salt.

Springsteen
06-17-2016, 06:11 PM
At the height of Linsanity, Magic was saying his ceiling was comparable with that of Nash, Isiah, and him.

Bankaii
06-17-2016, 06:15 PM
Kobe is 3rd all-time behind MJ and Kareem, it's pretty much known universally :facepalm
Kobetards reaching new levels of retard:roll:

Hey Yo
06-17-2016, 06:18 PM
He called him a winner because his team blew out GS without Green, hurt Iggy and Bogut. Come on dude.
Bogut didn't play in games 5 and 6 last season and GS had no problem winning those games and closing out the series. Why the BFD all of a sudden about him?

Iggy looked fine when driving to the basket and doing other things. Then it seemed like at times he remembered that his back is supposedly bothering him and looked like the tin man w/o oil.

all those games where James disappeared or played poorly is now forgotten?
Which ones?

If LeBron wins game 7, he'll get a ton of respect from me. But let him win first before calling 2-6 a "winner". He won 2 titles with Wade & Bosh.
:oldlol: .....

So what's that have to do with anything? James has to win with the worst teammates and against the alleged bloodbath conference..... before any credit can be givin'

Fudge
06-17-2016, 06:18 PM
Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic

Yup.

West-Side
06-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Jordan
Kareem - Russell
Bird - Kobe - Shaq - James - Magic - Wilt
Hakeem

I have to put them in tiers. The hardest part for me is Wilt's position. I think he might be better suited for the 3rd tier.

It's funny how LeBron fans are complaining about him not being high enough.
Sorry he simply doesn't have the overall resume when it comes to winning.

Jordan - 6 for 6
KAJ - 5 titles
Bill - 11 titles

Every player on LeBron's tier has more titles than him too or equal.

Quickening
06-17-2016, 06:26 PM
Jordan
Kareem - Russell
Hakeem

I have to put them in tiers. The hardest part for me is Wilt's position. I think he might be better suited for the 3rd tier.

Jordan - 6 for 6
KAJ - 5 titles
Bill - 11 titles

duh huh championships :roll: :lol

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 06:33 PM
And after game 1 of the 2010 finals, Magic said that Kobe was in the running for the best player in NBA history.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=f9o8eh%3E&s=9#.V2R8sqLLKDs

So he lives in the moment a little too much.

Mr Feeny
06-17-2016, 07:00 PM
And after game 1 of the 2010 finals, Magic said that Kobe was in the running for the best player in NBA history.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=f9o8eh%3E&s=9#.V2R8sqLLKDs

So he lives in the moment a little too much."in the running"

After game 7 of that same finals magic had learned his lesson:oldlol:
he now realises that Kobe is not a top 10 player and that Lebron is a top 3-4 player all tme:applause:

Curry will also be 10th or 11th atleast should he pull it off on Sunday dropping Kobe even FURTHRR down the all time list:roll:
Curry has already dropped Kobe out of the top 10 finals ppg list as a POINT GUARD:roll:

Meticode
06-17-2016, 07:03 PM
Too many knee-jerk reactions right now. He has to win it all in Cleveland for there to even be a debate about it.

NBAGOAT
06-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Magic is just Mr.Positive. His Mt Rushmore must be like 15 guys.

Magic 32
06-17-2016, 07:12 PM
After game 7 magic had learned his lesson:oldlol:

Funny you should mention that.

Hoopz2332
08-15-2016, 11:13 AM

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mde3vfvAOT1rf8t0io1_500.gif

DavisIsMyUniBro
08-15-2016, 11:36 AM
At this point, you are a ****ing idiot if you think lebron isn't top 10

Top 5 has an arguement

Honestly 1-7 would be reasonable Imo. You could make an arguement everywhere, though I wouldn't put him 1 or 2, I have him 6 or 7

Mr Feeny
08-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Remainder that yet another player considers lebron a top 4 player all time:applause:

retaxis
08-15-2016, 10:37 PM
Jordan
Kareem - Russell
Hakeem

Jordan - 6 for 6
KAJ - 5 titles
Bill - 11 titles

What do those names all have in common besides Michael Jordan (who played in big market Chicago)?

They were all on the best teams and the largest and most winningest franchises (Celtics/Lakers).

Automatically being a Celtic or Laker guarantees average star talents to become hall of famers. Great players on those teams become legendary because of what those teams can put around you to succeed. Playing on the Houston Rockets and Cavaliers...The paths to glory for Hakeem and Lebron was 10x harder than winning on a Boston or Lakers team which has been flooded with talent over the years and were favourites to win nearly every year..

wilts lakers
kareem lakers
magic/kareem lakers
bird/mchale celtics
russel celtics
Kobe/Shaq Lakers
Kobe/Gasol/Odom/Bynum Lakers

etc etc overflood of talent which was provided on draft night. Hakeem and Lebron got D league players on draft night and have to take control over their own destinities to put winners around them. Being drafted on Lakers and Celtics, your GM/Owner can put winners around you. Its like going to a private school with squash courts and tuition compared to going to a public school with class sizes of 50:1.

That is why I can not give the same amount of respect for players who win on Celtics/Lakers as compared to smaller franchises like Dallas/Cleveland/Detroit etc

JT123
08-15-2016, 10:44 PM
What do those names all have in common besides Michael Jordan (who played in big market Chicago)?

They were all on the best teams and the largest and most winningest franchises (Celtics/Lakers).

Automatically being a Celtic or Laker guarantees average star talents to become hall of famers. Great players on those teams become legendary because of what those teams can put around you to succeed. Playing on the Houston Rockets and Cavaliers...The paths to glory for Hakeem and Lebron was 10x harder than winning on a Boston or Lakers team which has been flooded with talent over the years and were favourites to win nearly every year..

wilts lakers
kareem lakers
magic/kareem lakers
bird/mchale celtics
russel celtics
Kobe/Shaq Lakers
Kobe/Gasol/Odom/Bynum Lakers

etc etc overflood of talent which was provided on draft night. Hakeem and Lebron got D league players on draft night and have to take control over their own destinities to put winners around them. Being drafted on Lakers and Celtics, your GM/Owner can put winners around you. Its like going to a private school with squash courts and tuition compared to going to a public school with class sizes of 50:1.

That is why I can not give the same amount of respect for players who win on Celtics/Lakers as compared to smaller franchises like Dallas/Cleveland/Detroit etc
:applause: Which is exactly why no non Kobe fanboy takes the "5 rangz" argument seriously

red1
08-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Jordan
Kareem - Russell
Hakeem

fix this shit. here, I'll help you get started

jordan-james

tpols
08-15-2016, 11:14 PM
fix this shit. here, I'll help you get started

jordan-james

jordan's dad didn't play basketball. :facepalm

he was a handy man. and a craftsman.

Lebronxrings
08-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Jordan
Kareem - Russell
Hakeem

Jordan - 6 for 6
KAJ - 5 titles
Bill - 11 titles

uh this tiers list is terrible..

Mike Kareem Lebron
Magic Russell Shaq Bird
Wilt Duncan Hakeem

Kobe would be in the 6-7th tier FAR away from these guys.

Also, Lebron beat a 70 win team in the finals with mediocre teammates and playing the best finals ball of anyone in history. I think that should count for at least 2 rings, considering we have kobe averaging 15 pts in the finals and still getting carried to one.