PDA

View Full Version : Knicks are discussing about trading for Derrick Rose

Human Error
06-17-2016, 07:52 PM
ESPN Link (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16287776/new-york-knicks-discussions-trading-derrick-rose)

Porzingis for Derrick Rose?

livinglegend
06-17-2016, 07:53 PM
ESPN Link (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16287776/new-york-knicks-discussions-trading-derrick-rose)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I wouldn't be surprised if a shitty franchise like Knicks did that.

ISHGoat
06-17-2016, 07:53 PM
Knicks :roll:

This will set them back another 5

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 07:55 PM

Someone ban this guy hahahahahahhaha

Human Error
06-17-2016, 07:56 PM
Someone ban this guy hahahahahahhaha
You think Kawhi Leonard is better than LeBron James? You are the idiot that should be banned.

fourkicks44
06-17-2016, 07:58 PM
Seems the Bulls are pretty keen to get rid of Rose. Rumors of them offering him to Philly too.

FireDavidKahn
06-17-2016, 08:21 PM
:oldlol: :roll:

Jameerthefear
06-17-2016, 08:23 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AirBonner
06-17-2016, 08:26 PM
Rose is still a decent player. What is his worth?

ISHGoat
06-17-2016, 08:28 PM
Rose is still a decent player. What is his worth?

He's still a max contract player

If he played in Greece.

Jameerthefear
06-17-2016, 08:28 PM
Well, he's getting paid $21m next year and after that is a UFA. So not much at all.

NumberSix
06-17-2016, 08:58 PM
Lol. Such a Knicks move. :roll:

bigkingsfan
06-17-2016, 09:03 PM
A move that makes no one better.

Beastmode88
06-17-2016, 09:03 PM
There is no god.

nathanjizzle
06-17-2016, 09:04 PM
wow, porzingis is untouchable. the whole point of bringing someone like rose to NY is to play with someone like porzingis.

bluechox2
06-17-2016, 09:05 PM
it would mean calderon would have to get involved in this deal, along with oquin to match numbers and maybe another filler

no way knicks would be trading their young guys and melo

and as uaual, knick would probably be dumb enough to throw in a pick...for a one year rental

its as if they never learned from bargnani deal, or melo deal, or the countless other deals that blew up in our faces

PejaNowitzki
06-17-2016, 09:07 PM

Dude, Isaiah Thomas isn't running the Knicks anymore.

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 09:21 PM
You think Kawhi Leonard is better than LeBron James? You are the idiot that should be banned.

lol who are you?

and when did I say this?

FireDavidKahn
06-17-2016, 09:25 PM
Dude, Isaiah Thomas isn't running the Knicks anymore.
No, but James Dolan still owns the Knicks

bobopenguin
06-17-2016, 10:31 PM
wow, porzingis is untouchable. the whole point of bringing someone like rose to NY is to play with someone like porzingis.

lol.
the only untouchable players in the league right now are AD and KAT.

imdaman99
06-17-2016, 10:33 PM
What's the deal? Is it Caldy and Rolo for him? I dunno, I liked Rolo here but I might do that and sign Noah or Dwight and that looks like a decent enough team on paper. Unfortunately I don't know how the chemistry will be. That will definitely a lot more firepower than the Bulls had, so Rose would have less pressure on him.

Plus, he has only 1 more year on his contract. Do this trade, and let him walk if he doesn't work out and sign Westbrook. Team him up with KP for the next 10 years, I'm in :rockon:

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 11:18 PM
lol.
the only untouchable players in the league right now are AD and KAT.

Ummmm what

KL
SC
KT
DG

None of those players would be traded for anything

PistolPete
06-17-2016, 11:23 PM
I doubt they throw in a pick.

Lopez may be a key piece to the trade.

HylianNightmare
06-17-2016, 11:35 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing him in N.Y. As long as the Knicks don't give up too much

bobopenguin
06-18-2016, 01:20 AM
Ummmm what

KL
SC
KT
DG

lul what?

offer AD/KAT for another of above straightup, spur/warriors gm will take the trade in a heartbeat.

now offers any of above for AD/KAT strightup? lul, GTFO.

j3lademaster
06-18-2016, 03:05 AM
Rose is still a decent player. What is his worth?Ability-wise he's still amazing, but in terms of pure impact I'd rather he be sitting in a suit courtside. I thought we'd have to give up something to get rid of this loser, but if we're going to trade butler and tank i'd rather keep him and have him chuck us into the lottery. Derrick Rose will be the missing piece for us to contend with the 76ers in tanking.

Tking714
06-18-2016, 03:23 AM
Ummmm what

KL
SC
KT
DG

Draymond Green?

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 03:53 AM
Draymond Green?

Yeah.

Warriors aren't getting rid of their 3.

Not even for a KD type.

kshutts1
06-18-2016, 10:06 AM
Totally off topic from OP, but now that Kobe is gone, I can't think of a single untouchable player in the league.

To be untouchable, you need to be more than just super-star good, you also need to be the face of the city.

Curry comes close. Durant a couple years ago comes close. Lebron is close.

Instead, I like to use the term "realistically untouchable". Because what would the Pelicans or Wolves say to a KAT for Westbrook and Durant? Davis for the same? There are deals out there that would make the Wolves and Pels trade those guys... just like there are deals that would make the Warriors trade Curry, and Cleveland Lebron. They're just not realistic for the other team. AKA: realistically untouchable.

FireMcFailPlease
06-18-2016, 11:02 AM
I like the move

Rose, Melo, KP..........WHO DO YOU GUARD?!?!

lulz

kshutts1
06-18-2016, 11:08 AM
And now we're on the third page, and I have yet to see one realistic deal.

This rumor is as silly as Minn saying they're "prepared to use the #5 pick to get Butler".

One thing to remember, is the Bulls NEVER do anything big. That's not their style. They prefer to be complacent, and hope that something good develops (it rarely does).

Secondly... Butler is worth SO MUCH MORE than the #5 pick that it's laughable the Wolves even had to think about including it.

Third.. no one on the Minn roster is worth Butler, except for KAT or Wiggins, but then you wouldn't need the #5 pick. Or you could do Lavine and Dieng and the #5 pick, but then I doubt Minn does that. Just not realistic.

So yeah... lesson is any trade that deals with Chicago, just know that if a big name is involved, it won't happen.

$LakerGold
06-18-2016, 11:13 AM
Steve Francis, Chauncey Billups, Baron Davis & Mike Bibby, then now D-Rose.

There's something wrong with this franchise.

ALBballer
06-18-2016, 11:14 AM
If the Knicks can get Rose without giving up KP, draft picks and not pick up any long term contracts then why not.

Robin Lopez
Aaron Affalo
Jerian Grant

for

Derrick Rose
Doug McDermott

(McDermott and Grant could be removed from the deal.)

Bulls pick up a big to replace Noah/Gasol, a solid SG and a prospect at PG.

Knicks pick up a PG on a one year rental and a prospect at SG/SF.

HurricaneKid
06-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Rose is an AVERAGE AT BEST player making 21M this year. The Knicks can trade their worst two contract for him and that would make sense.

I don't know WTF some of you guys are talking about untradeable pieces in this thread. We are talking about the Bulls either including a draft pick to dump Rose or taking on some crap contracts.

If we ARE talking about untradeable assets lets at least include Giannis because the Bucks wouldn't even listen to offers on him.

Draz
06-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Do it. Trade whoever the fck you want besides KP & Melo. Get it done. We fcking SUCK. What? We're going to wait until free agency? LOL. Fcking idiots. I'd rather destroy the entire roster because we are TERRIBLE. We have nothing to lose. Wait for WB? LOLOLOLOL. No.

SMD if you disagree *******.

Blue&Orange
06-18-2016, 05:42 PM
I find it hilarious how nobody mentioned Melo. Pretty sure, if there's any talks it involves Rose and Melo... Pretty pretty sure.

I like it. Bulls need scoring, Knicks need to get rid of Melo, and i love Rose.

Probably fake though.

ALBballer
06-18-2016, 06:43 PM
I find it hilarious how nobody mentioned Melo. Pretty sure, if there's any talks it involves Rose and Melo... Pretty pretty sure.

I like it. Bulls need scoring, Knicks need to get rid of Melo, and i love Rose.

Probably fake though.

If the Knicks wanted to trade Melo there are much better options out there than trading him for Rose (unless maybe if the Bulls threw in Mirotic, draft picks, etc.)