PDA

View Full Version : If injured Curry beats LeBron with Injured bogut and Injured Iguodala...Legacy Boost

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Legacy boost will be huge

No Bogut

Shell of Iguodala

Curry playing on one knee

Overcoming the fix

If MVPAMC pulls this one out, huge legacy boost, he joins the top 10 greatest basketball players of all time

nba_55
06-17-2016, 10:22 PM
Curry is not beating Lebron. Lebron won the individual matchup last year and he is winning it this year also.

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 10:23 PM
He'll be ranked respectively between 0-22

TommyGriffin
06-17-2016, 10:23 PM

No Bogut

Shell of Iguodala

Overcoming the fix

If MVPAMC pulls this one out, huge legacy boost, he joins the top 10 greatest basketball players of all time
You forgot about Harrison Barnes' GOAT level choke job.

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 10:25 PM
You forgot about Harrison Barnes' GOAT level choke job.

I didn't forget about him he is so shitty that he isn't even worth mentioning

KiiiiNG
06-17-2016, 10:28 PM
Dude is literally talking to himself on a friday night.

http://i.imgur.com/tetg6KH.gif

LilEddyCurry
06-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Curry is not beating Lebron. Lebron won the individual matchup last year and he is winning it this year also.
This.

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 10:30 PM

not everyone lives in white trash land :lol

its not even night yet in california

stalkerforlife
06-17-2016, 10:35 PM

No Bogut

Shell of Iguodala

Overcoming the fix

Against all odds.

NBA fixed game 5 and it resulted in Bogut going down and Iggy messing up his back.

Their plan is going to backfire in more ways than one when AMC overcomes all odds.

Im Still Ballin
06-17-2016, 10:37 PM
It appears LeBron most likely has the FMVP wrapped up win or lose

And if that happens... I don't think one person would doubt it... Even the people at Oracle

Tmuston Beltics
06-17-2016, 10:52 PM
Unfortunately GSW is a huge favorit in G7. IF Cleveland somehow manages to win the game, it will be one of the biggest miracles ever.

hateraid
06-18-2016, 01:54 AM

So explain what you're doing?

Edgar Friendly
06-18-2016, 02:10 AM
In this postseason and last, LeBron is easily the better player. But he's never been a great leader, which is what separates him from the likes of Jordan, Magic and Bird. I don't really think Kyrie respects LBJ, he's out there just doing his thing. If the Warriors win, it will because of Lebron'so poor leadership skills because the Warriors are playing like crap, and the Cavs are playing great, yet the series is still tied up.

Curry will not be getting a Legacy boost from this series unless he stops pouting, picks himself up and starts acting like a man.

West-Side
06-18-2016, 05:36 AM
It appears LeBron most likely has the FMVP wrapped up win or lose

And if that happens... I don't think one person would doubt it... Even the people at Oracle

WTF?! The best game was by Kyrie in game 3. Without his explosiveness while James was BRICKING shots, GS wins in 4.

To me Kyrie is the clear MVP especially considering him scoring 10 straight points in the last game as GS was making a push.

When things go well and the lead is big, James has played brilliantly. When the pressure was on, it was Kyrie who saved Cleveland's season. But I'm sure LeBron fans will just point to the stats and ignore the actual context.

PS - James also exploded in game 5&6 because Green was suspended and Iggy is hurt. We shouldn't consider this?

Again, just 6 days ago James was the joke on here. Being down 1-3 only because Kyrie exploded and saved game 3. Without him, James legacy takes an absolute nose dive. To me, it's quite easily Kyrie. Someone who stood up and delivered in a real pressure situation Vs. a guy having amazing line when the game from the get go was never in doubt.

LilEddyCurry
06-18-2016, 05:42 AM
Mike Conley
Patrick Beverly
Donatas Motiejūnas
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Anderson Floprejao
2015 Thunder...

The list goes on and on...

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 06:06 AM
Nope.

OP making excuses

TheOne
06-18-2016, 06:21 AM
Curry need 50+ pts plus gamer winner to make up for his miserable performance and reclaim FMVP. Now it's a lock for Bron.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 06:45 AM
Thing is....a loss and another empty point game will kill Currys legacy more than a win would do good.

Especially after his meltdown last game.

No longer perfect Mr nice guy...can't perform when it matters and cries harder than I've seen anyone cry on the court in a while.

Overdrive
06-18-2016, 07:02 AM
lol Curry is a mental midget with a team that stacked that they can win with 3 injuries. It's not like he's carrying them. He's hiding behind the team and that cost them a 3-1 lead in the finals. As much as I dislike Lebron I hope he takes this.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 07:04 AM
hahab it's amazing how many people are hoping the cavs win now...both on here and irl.

Game 6 exposed the fake nice guys I'd been saying the past couple seasons.

Overdrive
06-18-2016, 07:16 AM
Yeah, everybody at our blacktop is rooting for the Cavs now. :lol

Uncle Drew
06-18-2016, 07:28 AM
How does one boost something that doesn't exist?

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:35 AM
Curry outplayed LeBron last year, but this year Bron is getting the best of him especially with Iggy not being able to move.
Curry need to put the team on his back in G7 and get more help than he got in G6

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 07:35 AM
How does one boost something that doesn't exist?

Lolol

LAZERUSS
06-18-2016, 09:28 AM
Remove Lebron from the Cavs, and they went 1-5 this year (and 3-10 last season.)

Remove Curry from GS, and they went 2-1 in the regular season, and then 7-1 in the post-season (which includes game three of the Houston series, which the NBA acknowledged that the Warriors really won.)

Without LBJ, the Cavs are probably not even a playoff team.

Without Steph, and the Warriors are easily a 60+ win team that could seriously challenge for the title.