PDA

View Full Version : There's currently this stillness about LeBron at the moment..

Im Still Ballin
06-17-2016, 10:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQHQnDiXaQ

It's quite captivating... Unexplained... Calmness...

After so much negativity.. The Decline of his abilities.. The struggle in Cleveland.. Where did that guy in Miami go? The one who played the game with such harmony.. Such elegance... Like playing a harp... Effortless.

The prodigy since he was but only a child.. The destiny thrust upon him... The mantle of responsibility... The weight of the world on his shoulders... The savior of a land waiting for over a half century

The back against the wall... Impossible odds... Down 3-1 against a colossus. The composure, the belief of a champion... I've honestly never seen anything quite like this.

He walks into the hardest challenge anyone has ever faced in the NBA. Win or lose...

I'm just happy to be able to watch him. Nothing lasts forever, and it will be a long time before we see someone like him again... The greatest story in NBA history.

inclinerator
06-17-2016, 10:24 PM
so fkin poised

scuzzy
06-17-2016, 10:25 PM
Shit just made me rock hard OP

Spurs m8
06-17-2016, 10:26 PM
Lol its not even about Bron.

people just got sick of cocky f*ckboys and their cocky fans from the West Coast that people are open to Bron beating them.

No one's respect has gone up for him...we just like seeing him beat down a bunch of dogs

I mean...even if he wins tomorrow...hes still only half way to Jordan.
and will obviously always have a terrible % of finals wins

warriorfan
06-17-2016, 10:27 PM
dont worry, the stillness will still be there in the 4th quarter of game 7 :lol

Im Still Ballin
06-17-2016, 10:30 PM
so fkin poised
Honestly it's so ****ing weird what I'm feeling right now

I don't feel the fear of failure in game 7...

I can't explain this...

It's like any doubts about LeBron in my mind has been vanquished

A state of peace

At this stage?

At this scenario?

Ridiculous

But this is someone I've honestly never seen before

I don't think anyone has

Game 6 ECF was a moment like this

But this is like tenfold that

He's had moments similar

Like Game 7 NBA finals 2013

But this is on a whole different level

This is like when Gandalf arrives ontop of the hill with his Rohan crew at the climax of the battle of Helms Deep.... His angelic white light eviscerating the darkness... The gloom... Pure harmony..

InsanityKills
06-17-2016, 10:35 PM
I got goosebumps reading this ISB, absolutely incredible. :applause: :applause:

Thank you for making me feel this way.

Rolando
06-18-2016, 08:39 AM
LeBron has finally arrived. I watched the interview after the last game with Craig sager. He exuded a Jordanesque level of confidence. LeBron finally is a killer.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 08:41 AM
LeBron has finally arrived. I watched the interview after the last game with Craig sager. He exuded a Jordanesque level of confidence. LeBron finally is a killer.
He's not a killer unless he closes it out in Game 7.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 08:43 AM
lmfao

https://s31.postimg.org/qmcd8aixn/received_1198577576827218.jpg

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2016, 08:45 AM

After so much negativity.. The Decline of his abilities.. The struggle in Cleveland.. Where did that guy in Miami go? The one who played the game with such harmony.. Such elegance... Like playing a harp... Effortless.

The prodigy since he was but only a child.. The destiny thrust upon him... The mantle of responsibility... The weight of the world on his shoulders... The savior of a land waiting for over a half century

The back against the wall... Impossible odds... Down 3-1 against a colossus. The composure, the belief of a champion... I've honestly never seen anything quite like this.

He walks into the hardest challenge anyone has ever faced in the NBA. Win or lose...

I'm just happy to be able to watch him. Nothing lasts forever, and it will be a long time before we see someone like him again... The greatest story in NBA history.

Spoken like someone that never watched MJ mold Pippen into a champion and then proceed to go 6/6. :lol

Dray n Klay
06-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Spoken like someone that never watched Pippen mold Jordan into a champion and escape his 1-9 destiny. :lol

:confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 08:49 AM
:confusedshrug:

Where are ya mates Dray and Klay this series?

Dray n Klay
06-18-2016, 08:52 AM
Where are ya mates Dray and Klay this series?

Klay showed up the last 2 games.

Dray has still been good, but not as good as the first 2 games

Both are better than Curry this series btw :confusedshrug:

StrongLurk
06-18-2016, 05:28 PM

Did not expect to see Sigur Ros on ISH. Good shit :applause:.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:33 PM
If all killers got taken out by cramps there'd be no need for prisons

JebronLames
06-18-2016, 05:39 PM
Honestly it's so ****ing weird what I'm feeling right now

I don't feel the fear of failure in game 7...

I can't explain this...

It's like any doubts about LeBron in my mind has been vanquished

A state of peace

At this stage?

At this scenario?

Ridiculous

But this is someone I've honestly never seen before

I don't think anyone has

Game 6 ECF was a moment like this

But this is like tenfold that

He's had moments similar

Like Game 7 NBA finals 2013

But this is on a whole different level

This is like when Gandalf arrives ontop of the hill with his Rohan crew at the climax of the battle of Helms Deep.... His angelic white light eviscerating the darkness... The gloom... Pure harmony..
:applause: :applause: I feel the same way. It feels like there is no way the cavs lose tomorrow.

Blue&Orange
06-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Down 3-1 against a colossus.
Lebron sidekick was outplaying the "colussus" two best players... and down 3-1

TV's wanted game 6 and 7, NBA obliged, Lebron sure is grateful, otherwise he would fishing by now.

Trollsmasher
06-18-2016, 05:53 PM
He is at total peace.

And so am I.

Let's win one for the Land.

branslowski
06-18-2016, 06:45 PM
This whole thread has a whole "The Following" type vibe to it, but way more gay.

ScalsFan21
06-18-2016, 07:11 PM
LeBron is seriously about to walk into Oracle and snatch Game 7 and Curry's heart all in one night... let's just recap the history again here real quick:

- best RS record ever, deepest team built to sustain/survive injuries
- no team ever came back down 3-1 in Finals
- been half-century since G7 even forced in that situation
- home teams 101-24 all-time in Game 7
- home teams 15-3 in Finals Game 7 (been nearly 40 years since last road win)
- Steph Curry back-to-back MVP, UMVP, greatest shooter of all-time
- defending world champs and heaviest favorites to win chip in eons
- capacity to further validate opinions of '15 Warriors naysayers vs. healthy CLE

Damn. That's a lot of data that Bron is about to spit in the face of... I would not want to be on the wrong side of the King here. :confusedshrug:

diamenz
06-18-2016, 09:38 PM
nine minute video. bron stans circle jerk five minutes after the post. alts confirmed.

Trollsmasher
06-18-2016, 09:41 PM
https://twitter.com/JasonLloydABJ/status/744273434016768000

the man has mastered the zen:applause:

greymatter
06-19-2016, 03:08 AM
lmfao

https://s31.postimg.org/qmcd8aixn/received_1198577576827218.jpg

Too bad the high on Sunday in the SF Bay area will be 74. I'd say nice try, but the problem is that it was actually an epic fail.

MoBe1Kanobi
06-19-2016, 10:47 AM
What you call stillness I call lowered expectations

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 10:51 AM
WOW OP, I'm HYPED! Cuck Curry and the fam going down to Big Dick Bronzy tonight, WHAT A TIME!

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Too bad the high on Sunday in the SF Bay area will be 74. I'd say nice try, but the problem is that it was actually an epic fail.

It's not serious....

RR#9
06-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Did not expect to see Sigur Ros on ISH. Good shit :applause:.
This!

Gileraracer
06-19-2016, 02:31 PM
dont worry, the stillness will still be there in the 4th quarter of game 7 :lol

:lol
:lol :lol ebron

FultzNationRISE
06-07-2022, 02:38 AM
He's not a killer unless he closes it out in Game 7.

It happened.