PDA

View Full Version : Excuses from a Kobe stan

tpols
06-18-2016, 12:31 AM
what up ISH .. been kind of off my rocker past few days, but lets get this started.

"got any excuses tonight Roy?"

http://i.giphy.com/Xyh1c6GzMjEbK.gif

why yes .. yes, I do.

Excuse # 1

Bogut going down.

Lebron James offensive rating in the first 4 games w/ Bogut healthy and active, versus the last two without his physical presence:

w/ Bogut: 103 ORTG
w/o Bogut: 140 ORTG

I dont think much more needs to be said .. Andrew Bogut is a 7 footer with high technical skill for helpin and blocking shots, he's a giant, tough aussie, and a rim deterrant on a completely different level than any other Golden State center. We could go over his block parties to start the series, and the fact that bron has had a piece of cake time finishing at the rim past few games vs constantly forcing and getting stuffed when bogut was around before that, but lets not beat horse while it's dead. The numbers speak for themselves.

Excuse # 2

Andre Iguodala's injury.

I noticed quite a few bran stans asking after the game "when did iggy get injured? i didnt see him get injured, when?" Well if we look at some of the tape ...

http://i.giphy.com/duZlgGqdNZZ8k.gif

http://i.giphy.com/2n1R8POoaAu08.gif

gimped beyond belief.. but alas ..

"Nooo ! the King was dominating Iggy because of his mental clutch and heroness!"

:rolleyes:

Excuse # 3

No Draymond Green for swing game 5.

you can find comprehensive breakdown on events leading to this here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12446967&postcount=1).

Conclusion:

all in all, what it comes down to is this. Golden State's defense has been decimated over the course of this series. Nobody would call Golden State's offense an "All Time Great Offense" if their 2-3 best offensive players were a combination of gimped / out / suspended would they? Of course not. Take klay and steph out and this team is a joke offensively. So why wouldn't the same logic apply to defense .. ? It obviously would.. to anyone with a brain.

so look.. imo, Bran is a great player. But when you see the defense that was swallowing you whole to start the series, crumble from the base up (starting with his own lobbying of course), there's no wonder why confidence was gained.. how could it not be?

just got to keep it real for yall.

http://i.giphy.com/12ympAQo2DV8XK.gif

tmacattack33
06-18-2016, 12:33 AM
:roll:

bigkingsfan
06-18-2016, 12:34 AM
No excuses.

IllegalD
06-18-2016, 12:35 AM
what up ISH .. been kind of off my rocker past few days, but lets get this started.

why yes .. yes, I do.

Excuse # 1

Bogut going down.

Lebron James offensive rating in the first 4 games w/ Bogut healthy and active, versus the last two without his physical presence:

I dont think much more needs to be said .. Andrew Bogut is a 7 footer with high technical skill for helpin and blocking shots, he's a giant, tough aussie, and a rim deterrant on a completely different level than any other Golden State center. We could go over his block parties to start the series, and the fact that bron has had a piece of cake time finishing at the rim past few games vs constantly forcing and getting stuffed when bogut was around before that, but lets not beat horse while it's dead. The numbers speak for themselves.

Excuse # 2

Andre Iguodala's injury.

I noticed quite a few bran stans asking after the game "when did iggy get injured? i didnt see him get injured, when?" Well if we look at some of the tape ...

"Nooo ! the King was dominating Iggy because of his mental clutch and heroness!"

Excuse # 3

you can find comprehensive breakdown on events leading to this here (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12446967&postcount=1).

Conclusion:

all in all, what it comes down to is this. Golden State's defense has been decimated over the course of this series. Nobody would call Golden State's offense an "All Time Great Offense" if their 2-3 best offensive players were a combination of gimped / out / suspended would they? Of course not. Take klay and steph out and this team is a joke offensively. So why wouldn't the same logic apply to defense .. ? It obviously would.. to anyone with a brain.

so look.. imo, Bran is a great player. But when you see the defense that was swallowing you whole to start the series, crumble from the base up (starting with his own lobbying of course), there's no wonder why confidence was gained.. how could it not be?

:applause:

Lebronxrings
06-18-2016, 12:40 AM
meltdown

G0ATbe
06-18-2016, 12:42 AM
A mixture of LeBald voodoo and rigging has kept them in the series. If Cavs win this will be LeBalds biggest asterisk yet.

Cleverness
06-18-2016, 01:28 AM
So far his signature games are:
Game 4 - The Statpad
Game 5 - The LeBitch/LeFix game
Game 6 - No Bogut / Iguodala injured / Steph Curry ejected
Game 7 - Le2/7

SouBeachTalents
06-18-2016, 01:30 AM
Game 4 - The Statpad
Game 7 - Le2/7

Lol, he's badly outplayed Curry and everyone else on Golden State

Sarcastic
06-18-2016, 01:34 AM
http://67.media.tumblr.com/90267e9fb898b48b5a44b797d139d056/tumblr_n3c05brZAO1skh0gdo1_250.gif

Bankaii
06-18-2016, 02:19 AM
*Excuses from a Kobetard

Don't give yourself too much credit bud, you're still the biggest bitch on the forum. And nobody is going to read that bullshit.

j3lademaster
06-18-2016, 02:45 AM
Main thing is Curry just being bad. He's a detriment to the team on defense and playmaking. His decisionmaking is alltime bad for someone who was a superstar in the regular season, and I'm not sure a quiet 'meh' efficiency 30 points makes up for all that. His 38 point game was the only one where he actually looks like a star. But how far does 38 points go when you're a detriment to your team in every facet but scoring? under 4 assists with 5 to's per game? and like 3 assists per game come from basic chest passes to guys who hit contested 3's.

Curry plays remotely like a borderline allstar level Warriors have game 7 in the bag. Swap Curry with either Lebron or Kyrie and GS sweeps in 4 blowouts.

FKAri
06-18-2016, 02:51 AM
A mixture of LeBald voodoo and rigging has kept them in the series. If Cavs win this will be LeBalds biggest asterisk yet.
Is Lebron James good at basketball? Unlikely. It's probably some kind of voodoo :lol

plowking
06-18-2016, 03:03 AM
Don't draw more attention to you being an idiot OP. You actually had some posters fooled on here.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:37 AM
It's obvious that bogut and Iggy, especially Iggy, going down affect Lebron's free way to the basket.
Even the biggest bran stan can agree on that.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 05:53 AM
Don't draw more attention to you being an idiot OP. You actually had some posters fooled on here.

This lol.. didn't actually think OP would be the Kobetard to still deny LeBron's greatness and his utter superiority over Kobe. At least he knows he's like every other shit troll it seems.

El Gato Negro
06-18-2016, 06:16 AM
:lol :applause:

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 06:21 AM
This lol.. didn't actually think OP would be the Kobetard to still deny LeBron's greatness and his utter superiority over Kobe. At least he knows he's like every other shit troll it seems.
this is not deying greatness, it's great that lebron used this as an opportunity and tried to get his way, that is great and that's what great players do.
But to act like Iggy being hurt and bogut being out doesn't affect this performance very positively is just ignorant, wouldn't you say?

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 06:48 AM
this is not deying greatness, it's great that lebron used this as an opportunity and tried to get his way, that is great and that's what great players do.
But to act like Iggy being hurt and bogut being out doesn't affect this performance very positively is just ignorant, wouldn't you say?

Iggy has been hurt for 3 qrts, Bron dropped 41 with a healthy Iggy just the game previously :oldlol:

Bogut played 10 mpg lol

Overdrive
06-18-2016, 07:14 AM
All this shows is that Iggy is GS' most crucial player. He's not their best, but he's a point forward type with elite perimeter defense who can follow you to the hoop once he gets beat on the dribble and will still make the shot as tough as possible.

A player like Curry needs such a guy.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 07:19 AM
Bogut has played 5 games at 12 MPG. He'll have missed 2 games.

Igoudala will likely have played all 7 games, and with the 2 days rest, be good and healthy for game 7 as well, apparently hurting in game 6, for 3 quarters.

There are zero injury excuses to make. This is nothing.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:23 AM
Bogut has played 5 games at 12 MPG. He'll have missed 2 games.

Igoudala will likely have played all 7 games, and with the 2 days rest, be good and healthy for game 7 as well, apparently hurting in game 6, for 3 quarters.

There are zero injury excuses to make. This is nothing.
please don't be ignorant, there's no need to overcompensate when Cavs have momentum of the series and are the favorites for G7

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 07:25 AM
please don't be ignorant, there's no need to overcompensate when Cavs have momentum of the series and are the favorites for G7

Sorry, no excuses for Warriors fans or shits like you.

Also, Warriors are the actual, literal, favorites.. stop pulling shit out of your ass.

Uncle Drew
06-18-2016, 07:25 AM
It's obvious that bogut and Iggy, especially Iggy, going down affect Lebron's free way to the basket.
Even the biggest bran stan can agree on that.
Your meltdown in the game thread was hilarious, thanks for that.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:31 AM
Your meltdown in the game thread was hilarious, thanks for that.
No problem, but if that's what you consider meltdown, then it's probably extremely hard for you to complete you daily tasks without having 20-30 meltdowns a day

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Sorry, no excuses for Warriors fans or shits like you.

Also, Warriors are the actual, literal, favorites.. stop pulling shit out of your ass.
Warriors are not the favorites in majorities eyes going into g7.
Without their starting center and with their best defensive player having back problems it's hard to put them as favorites.
After losing 2 in a row too.
Stop being ignorant and try to be unbiased

Uncle Drew
06-18-2016, 07:36 AM
No problem, but if that's what you consider meltdown, then it's probably extremely hard for you to complete you daily tasks without having 20-30 meltdowns a day
Don't get it twisted, you were fuming.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 07:38 AM
Warriors are not the favorites in majorities eyes going into g7.
Without their starting center and with their best defensive player having back problems it's hard to put them as favorites.
After losing 2 in a row too.
Stop being ignorant and try to be unbiased

No, I mean they are the actual favorites... most people pick them to win, statistically about 60-65% on gambling sites, which is why they're the favorites via Vegas and all betting sites. Its a fact.

Theyre the favorites because home teams are 15-3 in NBA finals game 7's.
They're the favorites because no team has ever come back from down 1-3 in the NBA finals. Only two have even forced a game 7.
They're the favorites because they won 73 games.

Theyre just the favorites. As bad as you want Bron to be the favorite, so you can say he has another blemish on his resume, they're the favorites.

:cheers:

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:38 AM
Don't get it twisted, you were fuming.
Not anymore than I am now.
I always point out phantom calls and bad referee work in general in any game thread I participate, you should follow my work, you could learn a lot about the rules of the game and how it's played.

derb2k2
06-18-2016, 08:21 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/410/040/f6e.png

Straight_Ballin
06-18-2016, 08:59 AM
If lebron fails given the depleted nature of GSW in this game 7, then he really is the biggest failure in all of sports.

NBAGOAT
06-18-2016, 09:20 AM
Excuse 1: Laughable since it's way too simplistic since Bogut played part of game 5 and doesn't play most of the game anyway. Find what Lebron's ortg actually is when Bogut is on or off the court, that would be much more helpful in showing Bogut's impact.

Excuse 2: Iggy got injured the in 2nd. It mattered ofc but even before this game they frequently used a pnr to get a switch so Iggy's not always on him anyway. Anyway, Lebron hit shots he usually doesn't hit in game 6 some over Iggy and some were against other guys which Iggy had nothing to do with. He still would've played great even with a healthy Iggy.

Excuse 3: that shit says nothing about how Draymond being out impacted their defense even though it obviously did. Just criticizing Lebron for maybe baiting him to getting suspended. It doesn't help that Lebron just as well when he came back however. Again Lebron hit jumpshots both 5 and 6, there's not much Draymond Iggy or Bogut could've done about that.

stalkerforlife
06-18-2016, 10:01 AM
Basically...the NBA rigged game 5 and it resulted in Bogut going down and Iggy getting hurt.

The NBA's plan absolutely wrecked havoc on the Warriors.

But the Warriors are winning game 7 and all will be forgotten.

Lebronxrings
06-18-2016, 11:40 AM
SexSymbol getting destroyed in this thread.

ShawkFactory
06-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Basically...the NBA rigged game 5 and it resulted in Bogut going down and Iggy getting hurt.

It weird how the NBA works. Rig a game for the lakers in 2002, and coincidentally in 2015 Kyrie and Kevin love go down.

They. Know. What. They're. Doing.

Goldrush25
06-18-2016, 01:53 PM
If the league is rigged, then you have to throw out all of the results, not just the ones you find unpalatable. Throw out GS last year, throw out the Lakers' chips, throw out the Bulls chips. No one here gets to pick and choose when they think the league is pulling strings just because it doesn't sit right with you. If they're doing it now, it's reasonable to assume that some of the results you approved of were also tainted.

NBASTATMAN
06-18-2016, 02:01 PM
KOBE STANS HAVE LOST THEIR MARBLES... Question is who is going to lose their marbles after game 7... :roll:

NBASTATMAN
06-18-2016, 02:05 PM
It weird how the NBA works. Rig a game for the lakers in 2002, and coincidentally in 2015 Kyrie and Kevin love go down.

They. Know. What. They're. Doing.

lakers got 2000 Game 7 vs Portland given to them by the REFS AS WELL... What about a ridiculous amount of free throws in 4TH QUARTER OF game 7 VS BOSTON 2010 FINALS... I WON MONEY ON THAT GAME:rockon:

The Bulls vs utah Got some big non calls in game 6 to let them win... :rockon:

its only a game bro :cry:

tpols
06-18-2016, 02:12 PM

i wouldnt say they rigged game 5 .. but based on the context, they suspended green to prolong the series, that much is fact. It's no coincidence that w/o green, and after bogut going down why the cavs were able to get 80+ from their top guys.. the score was tied at halftime before bogut went down. After andrew went out and w/ green gone, the warriors had a shell of what their defense was to start the series. Thats why the cavs looked like garbage down the stretch in games 1, 2, and 4 but looked unstoppable down the stretch in game 5.

The NBA knows that game 6's and game 7's are the money makers.. the legendary games that generate mass appeal and drive long term profitability so of course they will prolong the series if given opportunity to.

but yes, it's unfortunate Golden State's best defenders have all been some combination of missing from the game past few.. the league is making them win twice, but ultimately it is what it is. they gotta dig deep.

J Shuttlesworth
09-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Easily the most pathetic thread I've seen on here

SouBeachTalents
09-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Game 4 - The Statpad
Game 7 - Le2/7

:roll: Salty bitch. What were Curry's signature games this Finals btw?

RRR3
09-05-2016, 05:15 PM
The "choke game" in game 7?

Inferno
09-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Damn the Kobe stans are saltier about the Finals loss than I am :lol

AirBonner
09-05-2016, 11:18 PM
Only because Lebron won :lol

TommyGriffin
09-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Easily the most pathetic thread I've seen on here
Almost as pathetic as googling 3 month old threads about Kobe. Stay losing!

AirBonner
09-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Almost as pathetic as googling 3 month old threads about Kobe. Stay losing!
Almost as sad as talking to yourself with multiple alts.

JT123
09-05-2016, 11:34 PM
ouch

Dray n Klay
09-05-2016, 11:43 PM

:lol :banana:

TheWinningFam
09-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Ethered. :roll: :roll:

IllegalD
09-06-2016, 12:50 AM

Oh the sweeeet irony of Simon, baby-boy laughing at this comment..

How's that highshool diploma coming along?

Dray n Klay
09-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Oh the sweeeet irony of Simon, baby-boy laughing at this comment..

How's that highshool diploma coming along?

34 years old and still never left your moms basement?

:oldlol:

Maybe one day you'll learn there's more to life than selling rotten fish out of your car, Simon baby-boy

:banana: :hammertime: :hammertime:

IllegalD
09-06-2016, 03:03 AM

Maybe one day you'll learn there's more to life than selling rotten fish out of your car, Simon baby-boy

I can tell I hit a nerve every time I bring up the fact that you're an inbred from wichita who dropped out of highschool because black guys stuffed you into your locker.

:D

Screamin A Smit
09-06-2016, 01:41 PM
:lol

Screamin A Smit
09-06-2016, 01:42 PM

Haha! Dray n Klay is HERE! Hes BACK! :djparty:

RRR3
04-23-2020, 03:46 PM
He's still making excuses 4 years later :oldlol:

red1
04-23-2020, 04:11 PM

RRR3
04-23-2020, 04:13 PM
Can you imagine OP if LeBron had won this year? He's thanking his lucky stars the league got shut down.

red1
04-23-2020, 04:19 PM
Can you imagine OP if LeBron had won this year? He's thanking his lucky stars the league got shut down.

I hope AD is staying in shape right now doing pushups and crunches at home, because he's going to carry our boy to another ring :roll:

SouBeachTalents
04-23-2020, 04:29 PM
If lebron fails given the depleted nature of GSW in this game 7, then he really is the biggest failure in all of sports.

I would've paid good money to see OP and these two during Game 7. To see how fcking nervous they would've been, the sheer agony they must've been experiencing down the stretch of that tense ass 4th quarter, then their reaction when the buzzer sounded and their worst possible nightmare came to fruition. Shit would've been absolutely fcking priceless :oldlol:

red1
04-23-2020, 04:36 PM
I would've paid good money to see OP and these two during Game 7. To see how fcking nervous they would've been, the sheer agony they must've been experiencing down the stretch of that tense ass 4th quarter, then their reaction when the buzzer sounded and their worst possible nightmare came to fruition. Shit would've been absolutely fcking priceless :oldlol:

wiping their faces like the ace ventura gif that you posted after kyrie hits the shot, hoping it isnt real :roll:

some of the biggest haters literally dropped dead like flies that week disappearing for good - what happened to bigboss sexsymbol and straight_ballin? :roll:

tpols
04-23-2020, 04:44 PM
damn... we need more of this. :lol

tpols
04-23-2020, 04:46 PM
But seriously.... bump my kobe vs lebron thread from before game 5. It was a gif masterpiece outlining the events.

It was called (and written in the words of nas) before it happened.

Ho's will be hos.

RRR3
04-23-2020, 06:00 PM
wiping their faces like the ace ventura gif that you posted after kyrie hits the shot, hoping it isnt real :roll:

some of the biggest haters literally dropped dead like flies that week disappearing for good - what happened to bigboss sexsymbol and straight_ballin? :roll:
What do you mean what happened to straight_ballin? He just started posting on egokiller.

RRR3
04-23-2020, 06:01 PM
But seriously.... bump my kobe vs lebron thread from before game 5. It was a gif masterpiece outlining the events.

It was called (and written in the words of nas) before it happened.

Ho's will be hos.
Bump another one of your meltdowns? The point has been made already, champ.

It's beyond hilarious you're still sobbing about this series.

tpols
04-23-2020, 06:09 PM
bump it mate.

these are classics. :lol

red1
04-23-2020, 06:10 PM
What do you mean what happened to straight_ballin? He just started posting on egokiller.

something that he still denies to this day :roll:

somehow got embarrassed and chased off an anonymous online message board :roll:

RRR3
04-23-2020, 06:10 PM
Don't tell me what to do, slugger. I am enjoying myself right now, seeing coach get banned for racism and watching Outlander on Netflix. If you want to bump it, go right ahead.

tpols
04-23-2020, 06:12 PM
you're the bumper lol.

you got coach whacked too?

:biggums:

you're on bran level 5000 snitchin... what the **** lol

Wally450
04-23-2020, 06:14 PM

4 years later and we're still waiting on a signature game and moment from Curry in the Finals. :lol

RRR3
04-23-2020, 06:15 PM
you're the bumper lol.

you got coach whacked too?

:biggums:

you're on bran level 5000 snitchin... what the **** lol
I didn't report coach, he was dumb enough to use a racial slur in a thread in which Kblaze was right there. I don't tolerate hate speech dawg. Being overly PC is one thing, but straight up racist shit? Fukc that noise.

tpols
04-23-2020, 06:22 PM
so... you snitched.

wrap it up folks.

red1
04-23-2020, 06:24 PM
4 years later and we're still waiting on a signature game and moment from Curry in the Finals. :lol

tpols jumped on curry bandwagon HEAVY

what happened? :roll:

RRR3
04-23-2020, 06:24 PM
I can't read
Yep.

Literally told you I didn't report him, but you insisted on being your usual 75 IQ self.

SouBeachTalents
04-23-2020, 06:28 PM
It's not just the Finals, I heard there was a thread recently asking people to post Curry's signature playoff moments. Allegedly, it reached nearly 40 pages and no one was able to come up with a single iconic playoff moment from him. Apparently some deranged Curry stan ended up hijacking the thread and kept posting 3rd quarter jump shots from series that nobody remembers

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2020, 07:06 PM

Lmao.

The hurt was deep forreal. Boys was hurting.

Monta Ellis MVP
04-23-2020, 07:10 PM

why yes .. yes, I do.

Excuse # 1

Bogut going down.

Excuse # 2

Andre Iguodala's injury.

Excuse # 3

Conclusion:

I’ve never read this post. I don’t like what it says but some good points are made.

TheImmortal
04-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Thats some damming shit OP.. LeBrick is a fraud per usual. Thanks for clarifying/ expanding said facts.

AirBonner
04-23-2020, 07:29 PM
Thats some damming shit OP.. LeBrick is a fraud per usual. Thanks for clarifying/ expanding said facts.

The fact that ya’ll get triggered just by the very mention of 2016 means that it was the GOAT chip

tpols
04-23-2020, 08:54 PM
I’ve never read this post. I don’t like what it says but some good points are made.

the new software platform killed its presentation.... damn. was a classic.

TheCorporation
04-23-2020, 10:29 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/m2hFvXRH/Iss-behine.png

Mr Feeny
04-24-2020, 11:32 AM
That's reaching. He still had back to back 41 point games. Played well when it counted. Was clutch when it counted. But going down doesnt mean that the team on the floor was a poor one.
Come on.

scuzzy
04-24-2020, 01:25 PM
:lol

OP's Kobe/Curry fam was a short lived one

the Kyrie one was even shorter

new n fresh Kawhi one was enroute to be even shorter and faceplant the hardest

next year you already know, Nets fam :oldlol: