PDA

View Full Version : This will be the greatest Father's Day Ever!!!!

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:03 AM
On top of the steak dinner and guaranteed nookie...

If the GSW wins I win a healthy bet and witness the greatest season by a team ever
If CLE wins I get to see an inevitable Jordan/Kobe stan meltdown and be free of these idiots for a day while they cry into their pillows

Only downfall is I'd have empathy for the legit Curry/hardcore GSW fans if they lose. I was and still am hoping for the greatest season ever to have an epic ending

But it's worth the sacrifice to have the other happen above

Life is good :pimp:
Either way I win. It's fun to be an NBA fan!

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 02:10 AM
Anyone who starts a thread to tell other forum members they're getting some p*ssy, is indeed not getting any p*ssy and hasn't had any for quite a while, possibly ever.

Hateraide racking up the L's today.

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:16 AM
Anyone who starts a thread to tell other forum members they're getting some p*ssy, is indeed not getting any p*ssy and hasn't had any for quite a while, possibly ever.

You should be happy, you have 2 dad's to celebrate with,
and your son does too! :cheers:

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 02:18 AM

Im actually catching up with my 1 dad this weekend, doesn't happen too often and he's not too well so its actually a good time, took him to watch game 6, he enjoyed it thoroughly.

:cheers:

ImKobe
06-18-2016, 02:21 AM

This.

And OP still thinks ISH is his personal blog.

hateraid
06-18-2016, 02:59 AM
This.

And OP still thinks ISH is his personal blog.

It is my blog. Posters love my personal entries. I make threads grow in views too.
Posters don't even read your shit so I've noticed. They see you and automatically rip on you. :lol
I'll add that to my next blog

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 03:05 AM
What cut of steak did ya down, champ?

hateraid
06-18-2016, 03:17 AM
What cut of steak did ya down, champ?

Sunday it's wagyu . Kobe style

scuzzy
06-18-2016, 03:25 AM
I like this guy Hateraid, seen him spread damage fairly quickly today, solid work

Are you OG from otc?

I'm Scuzzy, I sell Kobe moonshoes for pennies on the dollar

Basically a big deal

Let me know if anyone rustles your jimmies

hateraid
06-18-2016, 03:37 AM
I like this guy Hateraid, seen him spread damage fairly quickly today, solid work

Are you OG from otc?

I'm Scuzzy, I sell Kobe moonshoes for pennies on the dollar

Basically a big deal

Let me know if anyone rustles your jimmies

Nice to meet you

Yeah I'm OG, EZboard OG lol.

I've been on ISH for a minute. Thanks for the love. People just usually sit back and watch the show. I work solo, but hey, never hurts to make allies :cheers:

Prime_Shaq
06-18-2016, 04:15 AM
Whoever wins, everybody here loses

hateraid
06-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Whoever wins, everybody here loses

Only Jordan stans and Kobe stans would think that way.

That's exactly what I mean and why I can't stand these fans because they look at everything as a threat to a legacy. This is such a beautiful set up for a finals yet there is so much animosity because the 2 players involved are seen as threats so the insecurities arise causing such hate to the finals.

Especially the Jordan stans. Uggh. If they weren't so insecure about their idol they wouldn't have to constantly be reminding everyone how he's the GOAT and they stay "winning". What's the sign of insecurity? Actively searching for validation. These guys will never enjoy the NBA for the rest of their lives.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Lol you're looking at it all wrong.

Jordan stans just remind spastics on here who are stupid.

not one single jordan stan is threatened...they just pull the retards in line sometimes.

stalkerforlife
06-18-2016, 10:44 AM

:roll:

hateraid
06-18-2016, 10:53 AM

not one single jordan stan is threatened...they just pull the retards in line sometimes.
Like I mentioned before. The legit fans don't need to do that. They pick and choose their battles and don't need to validate Jordan all the time. The ones that do have to constantly remind you can definitely tell they have insecurity issues.
Like I said, check out kuniva_dAMiGhTy and ballinhun8. 2 of the most hardcore Jordan fans on here. But they aren't constantly having to remind people of their idol. In fact they can even respect opposing opinions. Those are confident posters. The stans can learn from them.

hateraid
06-19-2016, 10:15 AM
What a great day! Restaurant bout to set up the game. Dad's about to get the best treat!

NBASTATMAN
06-19-2016, 10:21 AM

Exactly ..

I am cool with whomever wins I just want a good game...I love the kobe stans and Lebron stans who actually let this affect their lives... TOO FUNNY

Ive been there with the Yankees before but no more... Life is too good to worry about trivial ish:rockon:

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Guaranteed sex day for all men with kids in a relationship.

But I reject her on days like this...for all the times she rejects me.

I don't even come onto her anymore...I make her come onto me.

No one rejects me and gets away with it.

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 12:29 PM
It is my blog. Posters love my personal entries. I make threads grow in views too.
Posters don't even read your shit so I've noticed. They see you and automatically rip on you. :lol
I'll add that to my next blog
Ether! :lol