PDA

View Full Version : Curry is such a cocky douchebag

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 04:10 PM
Smiling and shit throughout this press conference.

Sniveling litttle shit. I want him to lose so badly.

STATUTORY
06-18-2016, 04:13 PM
beta OP rustled by Steph's alphaness

TommyGriffin
06-18-2016, 04:15 PM

Why do you keep watching it then? It sounds like you are obsessed.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Steph literally has the best character in the NBA.
Confident, yet a very good teammate and in general a very good guy.
There's no reason to hate on him

KingPush
06-18-2016, 04:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391254

Real Men Wear Green
06-18-2016, 04:30 PM
So you trolls can just be sitting at home, watching tv, a basketball player--not a mass murderer or rapist, a basketball player--smiles at a press conference and it just whips you into frenzy of hate.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 04:32 PM
So you trolls can just be sitting at home, watching tv, a basketball player--not a mass murderer or rapist, a basketball player--smiles at a press conference and it just whips you into frenzy of hate.
What about my 2 line post is indicative of a "frenzy" of hate?

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 04:33 PM
What about my 2 line post is indicative of a "frenzy" of hate?
i mean you kinda called him a cocky douchebag for smiling

Nilocon165
06-18-2016, 04:35 PM
i mean you kinda called him a cocky douchebag for smiling
I don't think he's just referring to the smiling. Some of his mannerisms and answers just feel kinda arrogant

moongaze
06-18-2016, 04:36 PM

Good character is a guy that throws a temper tantrum when things aren't going his way, flinging his mouth guard into the stands? He acts like a douche and shows off after three pointers. Birds of a feather flock together. His wife is a complete ass. He wouldn't have her around unless he is a little like that too

jimmy77x
06-18-2016, 04:38 PM

Lets be honest it doest matter how curry acts or behaves you would hate him no matter what. You bran stans are sworn to hate anyone that is a threat to your hero, pathetic.

STATUTORY
06-18-2016, 04:44 PM
Curry is literally a christian choirboy, dude is the opposite of cocky

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 04:45 PM
Good character is a guy that throws a temper tantrum when things aren't going his way, flinging his mouth guard into the stands? He acts like a douche and shows off after three pointers. Birds of a feather flock together. His wife is a complete ass. He wouldn't have her around unless he is a little like that too
that's really reaching mate.
I haven't seen a single superstar that hasn't gone off on the refs once or twice in his career, just doesn't happen when emotions are that high.
Oh wow, he flinged his mouth guard, what a bad person. Jesus, do you even realize how you sound. Tmac kicked a ball twice in one game, he's not a douche for that, sometimes players get mad, that just mean they love the game.
Emotions like that should be celebrated not frowned upon.
I doubt that you will call bron a douchebag for talking trash to Curry after the block now would you? It'd be really hypocritical of you to not to though

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 04:45 PM
I don't think he's just referring to the smiling. Some of his mannerisms and answers just feel kinda arrogant
for example?

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 04:49 PM

whats wrong with disliking someones attitude?

BlazerRed
06-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Agreed. Can't wait till Kind James wipes that bitch-ass smirk off his face in game 7 and makes Cuck Curry realize last year was just luck because of injuries to Cleveland's 2nd and 3rd best player.

Nilocon165
06-18-2016, 04:51 PM
for example?
He SPECIFICALLY said that he thinks kids who have cancer is funny and that he wishes all gay people could die. What an asshole

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 04:52 PM
He SPECIFICALLY said that he thinks kids who have cancer is funny and that he wishes all gay people could die. What an asshole
sorry, didn't understand you were sarcastic at first.

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 04:53 PM
for example?

There have been plenty wtf?

He always has a fabricated smile on, and his pre-game shenanigans are terrible.. swinging basketballs like baseball bats? Cringe

Nilocon165
06-18-2016, 04:53 PM
sorry, didn't understand you were sarcastic at first.
I actually still think he's a douche though

moongaze
06-18-2016, 05:00 PM
that's really reaching mate.
I haven't seen a single superstar that hasn't gone off on the refs once or twice in his career, just doesn't happen when emotions are that high.
Oh wow, he flinged his mouth guard, what a bad person. Jesus, do you even realize how you sound. Tmac kicked a ball twice in one game, he's not a douche for that, sometimes players get mad, that just mean they love the game.
Emotions like that should be celebrated not frowned upon.
I doubt that you will call bron a douchebag for talking trash to Curry after the block now would you? It'd be really hypocritical of you to not to though

No throwing your mouth guard into this stands while showing up the refs is as low character as you can get. Then follow that up with kerrs comments and his wife's comments and you know they're only saying what he also feels. He's a cocky douchebag that shows off when things are going his way then cries when they don't.

Only warrior fans would call a guy like curry good character and defend a jackass like Green. Warrior team and fans are everything that's wrong with the world today

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:01 PM
There have been plenty wtf?

He always has a fabricated smile on, and his pre-game shenanigans are terrible.. swinging basketballs like baseball bats? Cringe
Omg, he faked a smile once or twice.
MJ and LeBron and Kobe and Bird have never done that. Gtfo with that weak bs, give a good example of him being an actual douchebag and doing something douchy.
something that is cringeworthy in your opinion still doesn't translate to being a douche.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:05 PM
No throwing your mouth guard into this stands while showing up the refs is as low character as you can get. Then follow that up with kerrs comments and his wife's comments and you know they're only saying what he also feels. He's a cocky douchebag that shows off when things are going his way then cries when they don't.

Only warrior fans would call a guy like curry good character and defend a jackass like Green. Warrior team and fans are everything that's wrong with the world today
Why do you credit what other people say to his character?
I'm not a warriors fan and I'm not defending Green's character, he actually seems like pretty arrogant, but Curry has never displayed anything that's negative, he's one of the truly good guys of the NBA.
And I'm sorry, but if you consider shouting or throwing a thing a douche move or a low move, you probably have never played organized basketball in your life.
Kobe hit a chair quite a few times, shouted at the refs countless times, same with Bron, attacking teammates, shouting at the refs, bumping head coaches.
There's actually examples of other stars doing douche stuff, there's none for Curry, sorry.
Knock him for having a couple of off games in these finals, but don't try to start stuff that you can't even prove

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2016, 05:06 PM
Omg, he faked a smile once or twice.
MJ and LeBron and Kobe and Bird have never done that. Gtfo with that weak bs, give a good example of him being an actual douchebag and doing something douchy.
something that is cringeworthy in your opinion still doesn't translate to being a douche.

lets be real, youve set your mind on this.. you dont care for any examples.

MtMutombo
06-18-2016, 05:06 PM
April 2014 gon April 2014

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391254

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:09 PM
lets be real, youve set your mind on this.. you dont care for any examples.
you haven't presented any m8
Usually ad hominem comes after managing to put out some arguments or examples, please do, then if I act douchy like Curry always does, you can call me close minded as much as you like!
But for now, either present examples or stop posting shit

moongaze
06-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Why do you credit what other people say to his character?
I'm not a warriors fan and I'm not defending Green's character, he actually seems like pretty arrogant, but Curry has never displayed anything that's negative, he's one of the truly good guys of the NBA.
And I'm sorry, but if you consider shouting or throwing a thing a douche move or a low move, you probably have never played organized basketball in your life.
Kobe hit a chair quite a few times, shouted at the refs countless times, same with Bron, attacking teammates, shouting at the refs, bumping head coaches.
There's actually examples of other stars doing douche stuff, there's none for Curry, sorry.
Knock him for having a couple of off games in these finals, but don't try to start stuff that you can't even prove

You just called him a good character guy then when people point out the douche stuff he does your only defense is that other people do it too. What curry did is not normal. Players normally don't how objects in the stands. I bring up what other people close to him ate saying because hey are a reflection of him. They are basically saying what he's not saying.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 05:31 PM
You just called him a good character guy then when people point out the douche stuff he does your only defense is that other people do it too. What curry did is not normal. Players normally don't how objects in the stands. I bring up what other people close to him ate saying because hey are a reflection of him. They are basically saying what he's not saying.
So he's not saying it? And that makes him a douche? I mean what logic do you even try to follow here?
And yes, an anger tantrum is normal especially in playoffs games.
So far nobody really pointed out a specific example of a real douche moment besides the temper tantrum which isn't uncommon and in no way makes him a douche, arrogant or a bad person. He threw a piece of gum to the floor.
A douche moment is making fun of a ball boy like bron did back in the day? you follow me? that is what an example is, so please give me examples of his douchy behavior, because all you've given me so far is just ignorance of not accepting that you're completely and utterly wrong in every possible way.

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 06:57 PM

That soft Lithuanian got slayed. Curry is a B1tch made fakkit. I hope someday he got his @$$ Knock Out in a real fight.

Uchmanmamba24
06-18-2016, 07:02 PM
That soft Lithuanian got slayed. Curry is a B1tch made fakkit. I hope someday he got his @$$ Knock Out in a real fight.
and you're a fcukin b!tch ass midget! I will knock you the F out if i ever run across you

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:03 PM
jesus you're pathetic
you're the cringe of every failed joke.

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:04 PM
and you're a fcukin b!tch ass midget! I will knock you the F out if i ever run across you

I am 5'10". You are 5'2". I'll Knock you out little man, and put you inside a garbage can.

Now go back wiping those stinky butts Nigel.

moongaze
06-18-2016, 07:05 PM
So he's not saying it? And that makes him a douche? I mean what logic do you even try to follow here?
And yes, an anger tantrum is normal especially in playoffs games.
So far nobody really pointed out a specific example of a real douche moment besides the temper tantrum which isn't uncommon and in no way makes him a douche, arrogant or a bad person. He threw a piece of gum to the floor.
A douche moment is making fun of a ball boy like bron did back in the day? you follow me? that is what an example is, so please give me examples of his douchy behavior, because all you've given me so far is just ignorance of not accepting that you're completely and utterly wrong in every possible way.

Lol how can anyone present anything to you when you're in denial of everything people bring up? You're naive if you think curry isn't thinking what his wife and coach, two closest people to him think especially when he threw that tantrum. He obviously felt strongly against the calls. The fact that you keep trying to insert lebron into a thread that has nothing to do with lebron exposes your agenda and bias. Lol at you trying to act like you're not a golden state and curry fan

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:05 PM
jesus you're pathetic
you're the cringe of every failed joke.

You are a bigger bitch than Stephanie Curry. Besides you don't play basketball.

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:09 PM

He's a Bitch-made F@ggot.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:09 PM
Lol how can anyone present anything to you when you're in denial of everything people bring up? You're naive if you think curry isn't thinking what his wife and coach, two closest people to him think especially when he threw that tantrum. He obviously felt strongly against the calls. The fact that you keep trying to insert lebron into a thread that has nothing to do with lebron exposes your agenda and bias. Lol at you trying to act like you're not a golden state and curry fan
I'm not a golden state, nor a curry fan, I've been a laker fan in terms of american basketball for more than a decade now.
Listen, you're trying to say that I deny everything, but so far the only specific example has been a temper tantrum that every single star in the history of the sport has had. And anger in general is not associated with being a douchebag or being extremely cocky, right?
So please, give me specific examples of him saying douche things or doing something douchy, like i've presented a few of bron to you, please. Because you're just repeating that I deny everything, when you don't bring up anything.

still, you're saying that Curry didn't say bad things that he was thinking right? So how does that make him a douche? Because in real life that's probably the definition of the opposite of douche.
Give it up, you're trying to ad hominem me without presenting any example of steph being douche. Hate on him as a player if you want, but he's a good guy and probably the best role model for any young player

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:10 PM
You are a bigger bitch than Stephanie Curry. Besides you don't play basketball.
whatever you say, m8

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lwFWTkb.jpg

You are probably under 5 feet tall Nigel because your door knob is taller than you.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 07:11 PM
God, I hate you Lebron23.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:14 PM
God, I hate you Lebron23.
No you don't.
He's so insignificant that nobody really cares about him.
How can you have 60k posts and not one of them is a quality post

Uchmanmamba24
06-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Jeff needs to ban this ret@rded ass f@ggot, Lebron23.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 07:20 PM

This is why Curry stans are so ****ing stupid

No he does not have the best character...hes fake as ****...did you not watch game 6?
So exposed.

You blind followers are sad.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:23 PM
This is why Curry stans are so ****ing stupid

No he does not have the best character...hes fake as ****...did you not watch game 6?
So exposed.

You blind followers are sad.
How was he exposed?
He got two or three horrible calls in a row where he didn't foul the opposing players and with emotions running high and it being the frickin finals of course he reacted accordingly.
This is a man who has that killer instinct and loves the competition. It'd be pretty fricking frustrating to watch him not react to that.
btw, you're a spurs fan right? Why would you dislike the warriors seeming as they are so similar to the spurs?

jimmy77x
06-18-2016, 07:29 PM
This is an example of an arrogant bitch that doesn't deserve anything in life.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/389917_o.gif

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NN56Q9S.png

moongaze
06-18-2016, 07:37 PM
I'm not a golden state, nor a curry fan, I've been a laker fan in terms of american basketball for more than a decade now.
Listen, you're trying to say that I deny everything, but so far the only specific example has been a temper tantrum that every single star in the history of the sport has had. And anger in general is not associated with being a douchebag or being extremely cocky, right?
So please, give me specific examples of him saying douche things or doing something douchy, like i've presented a few of bron to you, please. Because you're just repeating that I deny everything, when you don't bring up anything.

still, you're saying that Curry didn't say bad things that he was thinking right? So how does that make him a douche? Because in real life that's probably the definition of the opposite of douche.
Give it up, you're trying to ad hominem me without presenting any example of steph being douche. Hate on him as a player if you want, but he's a good guy and probably the best role model for any young player

OK, so you're a California homer. Same thing. Every single star has thrown objects at fans and broken down like a child, getting rejected the pointing at the opponent while talking trash? You're joking. And people have brought up his mannerisms and **** attitude but you've argued against everything because you have your head so far up his ass to be objective

STATUTORY
06-18-2016, 07:53 PM
He's a Bitch-made F@ggot.

I am 5'10". You are 5'2". I'll Knock you out little man, and put you inside a garbage can.

Now go back wiping those stinky butts Nigel.

what's wrong with you man

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 08:01 PM
what's wrong with you man

Curry loves to dance. Why He ain't dancing in the finals??

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 08:17 PM
How was he exposed?
He got two or three horrible calls in a row where he didn't foul the opposing players and with emotions running high and it being the frickin finals of course he reacted accordingly.
This is a man who has that killer instinct and loves the competition. It'd be pretty fricking frustrating to watch him not react to that.
btw, you're a spurs fan right? Why would you dislike the warriors seeming as they are so similar to the spurs?

Because the Spurs are NOTHING like the Warriors... personality wise...

I'm not a fan of arrogance and cockyness in general life...so the warriors aren't my kind of team...iggy admits their full of ego....YUCK.

By exposed I meant Mr Nice Guy got exposed...throwing his mouth guard and spitting the dummy.

Don't even get me started on that smug c*nt Kerr...

Not everyone is gonna like everything...you act like the warriors d*nt stink...but it really really does.

Peace

Uchmanmamba24
06-18-2016, 08:26 PM

I'm not a fan of arrogance and cockyness in general life...so the warriors aren't my kind of team...iggy admits their full of ego....YUCK.

By exposed I meant Mr Nice Guy got exposed...throwing his mouth guard and spitting the dummy.

Not everyone is gonna like everything...you act like the warriors d*nt stink...but it really really does.

Peace
Nigg@ you're just a dumb hater! Curry is probably one of the nicest players you'll ever see. He even went over to apologize to the fan after throwing his mouth guard at him. You can tell he is a genuinely humble/good dude in real life. Thats why he's been able to garner a lot of fans, he's as real as you can get and he's relatable. tbh, i actually struggle to find what not to like about him, win or lose.

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Nigg@ you're just a dumb hater! Curry is probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever see. He even went over to apologize to the fan after throwing his mouth guard at him. You can tell he is a genuinely humble/good dude in real life. Thats why he's been able to garner a lot of fans, he's as real as you can get and he's relatable. tbh, i actually struggle to find what not to like about him, win or lose.

lol all you sad c*nts acting like you know him....

your logic - it's okay to rape someone...as long as you say sorry

cool

Uchmanmamba24
06-18-2016, 08:36 PM
lol all you sad c*nts acting like you know him....

your logic - it's okay to rape someone...as long as you say sorry

cool
So throwing a mouth guard at someone ,albeit accidentally = raping someone?
OK, nigg@ you really need to go out and get some pussay tonight! You're not making sense

Spurs m8
06-18-2016, 08:41 PM
So throwing a mouth guard at someone ,albeit accidentally = raping someone?
OK, nigg@ you really need to go out and get some pussay tonight! You're not making sense

You Curry stans are so blind lol

LBJMVP
06-18-2016, 08:49 PM
I get the same feeling as OP. curry is a douche.

I hated his excuse of trying to throw his mouth guard at the scorers table. He completely looked at the fan and threw it right at the guy because he's pouting like a bitch. He complains after every single call against him. He's very smug for a guy that can only shoot threes

sportjames23
06-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Lets be honest it doest matter how curry acts or behaves you would hate him no matter what. You bran stans are sworn to hate anyone that is a threat to your hero, pathetic.

Man's got a point. See MJ, Kobe, Durant, etc.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Man's got a point. See MJ, Kobe, Durant, etc.
Not really. I love Kobe.

nineiron
06-18-2016, 09:22 PM
if Curry's a douche, what do you call someone who tattoos "chosen one" on their back and calls himself the "best player in the world"?

lmfao. -> "i'm confident because i'm the best player in the world". then proceeds to lose the series.

raprap
06-18-2016, 09:25 PM
if Curry's a douche, what do you call someone who tattoos "chosen one" on their back and calls himself the "best player in the world"?

lmfao. -> "i'm confident because i'm the best player in the world". then proceeds to lose the series.
Alpha

nineiron
06-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Alpha

2/6 is not alpha, son.

CJ Mustard
06-18-2016, 09:32 PM
He knows he's gonna drop about 47 and his team will win the title tomorrow. Why wouldn't he be cocky?

Stringer Bell
06-18-2016, 10:11 PM
He's reasonably humble....for a world class athlete. Which would make him like 99% more cocky than the average person lol

I just figure most top level athletes are cocky, some just hide it better and do a good job of playing the "humble" role for the cameras. Sure there are some exceptions, but it's the exception rather than the norm.

Even the athletes who come across with the "quiet confident" persona, a Duncan or a Pacquiao (who would plan victory concerts after his fights and invite the opponents to them), deep down have that cocky "this guy isn't on my ****ing level" attitude.

Prime_Shaq
06-18-2016, 11:01 PM
As if anybody likes a player based on his personality. LeBron is a total asshole but that doesn't diminish him as an amazing player :lol

Euroleague
06-19-2016, 12:00 AM

Like anyone would even try to argue that LeBron isn't a total bitch.

Hey Yo
06-19-2016, 12:29 AM
LeBron > Euro League MVP Bobby Dixon

SpaceJam
06-19-2016, 02:17 AM
If it was LeBron, Bron stans would eat it up
If it was Kobe, Kobe stants would eat it up
If it was f^cking Kwame Brown, Kwame stans would eat it up

That's how this forum works

AirBonner
06-19-2016, 02:27 AM
I like how op stated a fact and currytards took it personally. You idiots act on emotion. Hopefully no one seriously hurts themselves tomorrow.

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 02:34 AM
I like how op stated a fact and currytards took it personally. You idiots act on emotion. Hopefully no one seriously hurts themselves tomorrow.

Yep.

Honestly, can you imagine LeBron hits a game winning shot.

Actually, if they just simply lose, based on the reaction after game 6, shit could get heavy.

You're a bit of a fool - Warriorfan - but please have some perspective if you lose, there's more to life, champ, don't do anything stupid.

Cheers

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:46 AM
OK, so you're a California homer. Same thing. Every single star has thrown objects at fans and broken down like a child, getting rejected the pointing at the opponent while talking trash? You're joking. And people have brought up his mannerisms and **** attitude but you've argued against everything because you have your head so far up his ass to be objective
examples instead of ad hominem please, you're just wasting both of our times.
:cheers:
He wasn't aiming at the fan, you're making it seem like it was his mission to hit someone in the front row when he was aiming at the scorers table, said so himself m8.
What mannerisms and what attitude? EXAMPLES PLEASE

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:48 AM

Peace
Kerr has a very similar character to Pop, both confident and stand up for their players or against refs when needed. Pop is just a little bit more of a dick.
In terms of basketball stall Warriors and Spurs are very similar, character wise too. Sure, GSW are a little more outspoken but that comes within being much more popular.

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 05:50 AM
I just flat out disagree with you...again.

I know how the others feel.

And your boy did throw his mouthguard at the guy waving goodbye to him.

You are so f*cking gullible

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:57 AM
I just flat out disagree with you...again.

I know how the others feel.

And your boy did throw his mouthguard at the guy waving goodbye to him.

You are so f*cking gullible
Why would he throw his mouthguard at a random fan? Don't be so gullible c'mon.
agree to disagree then m8

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 06:06 AM
Why would he throw his mouthguard at a random fan? Don't be so gullible c'mon.
agree to disagree then m8

Are you that daft?

Watch this....he spots the fan waving goodbye at him, and in the heat of the meltdown pegs him.

https://vine.co/v/il5YZIJ75wA

My god

Overdrive
06-19-2016, 06:11 AM
This is an example of an arrogant bitch that doesn't deserve anything in life.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/389917_o.gif

Everyone knows Lebron is a prick, the things he's done and said over the years are pretty despicable, but

this is the big problem, when you get portayed as the golden boy, mr humble and likeable and you throw tantrums and mouthguards, act like an entitled 3 year old it's way worse. Those overtly christian guys who go out of their way to act all friendly are the worst kind of people to deal with, because you don't know if they're really that way or if it's some sort of facade and they lash out on you for some petty shit.

Spurs m8
06-19-2016, 06:13 AM
Those overly nice christians are some of the biggest bitches behind closed doors tbh

r0drig0lac
06-19-2016, 07:11 AM
He's reasonably humble....for a world class athlete. Which would make him like 99% more cocky than the average person lol

I just figure most top level athletes are cocky, some just hide it better and do a good job of playing the "humble" role for the cameras. Sure there are some exceptions, but it's the exception rather than the norm.

Even the athletes who come across with the "quiet confident" persona, a Duncan or a Pacquiao (who would plan victory concerts after his fights and invite the opponents to them), deep down have that cocky "this guy isn't on my ****ing level" attitude.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/05/draymond-green-tim-duncan-staredown-trash-talk-story

El Gato Negro
06-19-2016, 07:30 AM
The whole warriors team has exposed themselves as classless, hypocrite, crybaby fvck boys at this point. Coach included, they have given the cavs zero credit for any of their wins have talked mad shit the whole series and had the balls to call the cavs out for bitching about the refs which is all they have done the last two games. The golden child label is gone they have made it a point to make most of the nba fans hate them with good reason. Most fans can't relate to spoiled little rich kids that cry relentlessly when they don't get their way. Win or lose they have majorly destroyed and golden image they had.

ArbitraryWater
07-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Agreed. Can't wait till Kind James wipes that bitch-ass smirk off his face in game 7 and makes Cuck Curry realize last year was just luck because of injuries to Cleveland's 2nd and 3rd best player.

... and King James did :applause:

riseagainst
07-10-2016, 03:22 PM
I have lost all respect for Steph. Dude was cocky in the regular season, but he was at least putting up historical numbers and doing unbelievable things.

Then in the finals he completely shat the bed and STILL kept making retarded decisions. i.e. behind the back pass to Klay that went straight to the sidelines.
He got what he deserved. Still tried to show off even though he wasn't even his team's 2nd best player in the finals. Ended up costing his team a ring.

:oldlol:

Spurs m8
07-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Remember when losers got so caught up in hype they legit couldn't see how anyone would dislike Steph? Lolol