PDA

View Full Version : How will you feel if LeBron loses tomorrow?

JohnMax
06-18-2016, 07:16 PM
State whether your pro/anti Lebron and than your feelings.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:19 PM
semi-anti lebron

I'd be happy for the Warriors and their historic season, a lot of great guys on the team.
I'd probably even be happy for Steph if he wins his first finals mvp.
With the lakers being down, GSW is a great team to root for when the alternative is CLE

Dray n Klay
06-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Don't know, please link me someone else's thoughts on the issue from another forum, and I'll copy and paste his thoughts and use it as my own.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 07:21 PM
Pro Lebron.

I will be heartbroken. Nothing short of that. It's going to sting man, I hate watching that guy lose, especially considering how much effort he puts into the game.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Pro Lebron.

I will be heartbroken. Nothing short of that. It's going to sting man, I hate watching that guy lose, especially considering how much effort he puts into the game.
how much effort does he put in?

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 07:24 PM

More than anyone else.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:25 PM
More than anyone else.
oh okay.
You sure? I think Speights puts the most effort though.
Maybe even Brandon Rush.
How many hours a day is lebron training exactly? You seem to be some kind of an insider so you'll probably know

Lebron23
06-18-2016, 07:31 PM

More than you, and the rest of your kind.

lilteapot
06-18-2016, 07:34 PM
oh okay.
You sure? I think Speights puts the most effort though.
Maybe even Brandon Rush.
How many hours a day is lebron training exactly? You seem to be some kind of an insider so you'll probably know

You're not worth my time.

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:34 PM
More than you, and the rest of your kind.
you'll have to clarify.
you mean white people? europeans? or specifically lithuanians.
Either way I don't think you're right m8. Keep on trying, one day you'll make a post that will not be stupid

SexSymbol
06-18-2016, 07:35 PM
You're not worth my time.
but does he put in as much work as Kyrie or Klay? Or Varejao? :cheers:

ScalsFan21
06-18-2016, 07:41 PM

Feelings after potential G7 loss: pissed off

I've wanted this matchup all season for LeBeast. Went so far as to root against OKC after they got a 3-1 lead even though I knew they'd be the easier beat for the King, hot as they were. Last season after Love went down, then Kyrie after Game 1, I felt like it was a chance for him to really pull off something historic. A finals win that very few ATG players have achieved an equivalent of, and after Game 3 it felt like it could actually happen. Then it didn't. Annoying as hell, as that was a true chance to perform the ULTIMATE carry job. As a huge LeGod stan, I thought "damn, he's never gonna get another chance to pull off a one-of-a-kind Finals feat again".

Then 73-9 and everything happened, and now he has another all-time historic opportunity.

LeBron in Game 5 and 6 has been remarkable and has gotten this series now to the biggest stage possible in Game 7, a setting that he's been a monster in his entire career. There is so much in the balance that now that he's actually gotten this all the way to a Game 7, if he doesn't win it will be a HUGE letdown. The fact that Bogut is out and Iggy could still be hobbled tomorrow would make a potential loss sting a lot, since it really does seem like a feasibly winnable scenario at this point.

Living Being
06-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Anti-LeBron:
However, I will feel bad for the Cavs. They've played better than the Warriors. LeBron specifically has played like a champ, while Curry has been a non-factor. Curry better earn that MVP on Sunday for me to feel even somewhat happy for him. Strange series...

NBAGOAT
06-18-2016, 07:53 PM

Feelings after potential G7 loss: pissed off

I've wanted this matchup all season for LeBeast. Went so far as to root against OKC after they got a 3-1 lead even though I knew they'd be the easier beat for the King, hot as they were. Last season after Love went down, then Kyrie after Game 1, I felt like it was a chance for him to really pull off something historic. A finals win that very few ATG players have achieved an equivalent of, and after Game 3 it felt like it could actually happen. Then it didn't. Annoying as hell, as that was a true chance to perform the ULTIMATE carry job. As a huge LeGod stan, I thought "damn, he's never gonna get another chance to pull off a one-of-a-kind Finals feat again".

Then 73-9 and everything happened, and now he has another all-time historic opportunity.

LeBron in Game 5 and 6 has been remarkable and has gotten this series now to the biggest stage possible in Game 7, a setting that he's been a monster in his entire career. There is so much in the balance that now that he's actually gotten this all the way to a Game 7, if he doesn't win it will be a HUGE letdown. The fact that Bogut is out and Iggy could still be hobbled tomorrow would make a potential loss sting a lot, since it really does seem like a feasibly winnable scenario at this point.

I can't believe Bransvestite is actually becoming a thing :oldlol: As someone semi-pro/pro-Lebron, it kind of suck for him not to win after the last 2 games. All I really want is a close game at least however.

ScalsFan21
06-18-2016, 08:13 PM
I can't believe Bransvestite is actually becoming a thing :oldlol: As someone semi-pro/pro-Lebron, it kind of suck for him not to win after the last 2 games. All I really want is a close game at least however.

I'm now determined to make it stick. :lol In a positive way that is, kind of like people did with the term "Yankee" back in the day or even today the way the N-word has sort of become a term of endearment at times (in some peoples' opinion at least).

pauk
06-18-2016, 08:17 PM
Satisfied... all i ever asked (all anybody ever can ask) from a player in a team game is to do his thing at least, to play up to HIS standards... the rest is completely out of a players hands, how well his teammates shoot, dribble, pass, steal, block, rebound, turnover, foul, make decisions, hustle etc... compared to the other team aswell... an individual player can only do his productions offensively and defend his man, sure he can motivate/make an easier job for his teammates, but the rest is all up to them... this is not NBA 2K16 where you can control each player that has the ball...

and at the end of the day the better team will always win, no matter what....

All you can ask from a player is to at least play up to his standards, to at least control of what HE can control, himself... and thats what Lebron has done... he gave Cavs what HE got pretty damn well.... im satisfied... as far as not winning his 3rd championship/FMVP, oh well, meh... he is ok at top 10... although this championship would certainly be his most meaningful one by far...

For the Cavs however i will be kinda disappointed, only because these guys, franchise, fans, city, deserves a championship... will certainly mean far more than for Warriors if they won... they are the underdogs, could make history by also being the first team to ever get back & win from 3-1 down in Finals, want to see it happen! :)

Meticode
06-18-2016, 08:28 PM
Even if he has a bad game I'll still feel like he stepped up this series. He's the main reason why there is a game 7. Everyone said the Cavs were down and out including me 1-3. He's leading all players on both teams in PPG, RPG, BPG, SPG, APG while shooting 51% from the field and 40% from three while having a passive game 4 performance when they lost at home.

Living Being
06-18-2016, 08:31 PM
this is not NBA 2K16 where you can control each player that has the ball...

I prefer
http://gamefabrique.com/storage/screenshots/genesis/nba-live-96-05.png
myself.

pauk
06-18-2016, 08:35 PM
I prefer
http://gamefabrique.com/storage/screenshots/genesis/nba-live-96-05.png
myself.

:lol

DonDadda59
06-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Anti Lebron.

Depends on how he plays. He stepped up big time the past few games after looking like he was going to pull a classic Bron Finals choke. So if he goes out like a G, guns blazing, he'll have some of my respect. If he goes out like a timid bitch passing the ball to Richard Jefferson every time down the court, no respect.

Meticode
06-18-2016, 08:41 PM
Anti Lebron.

Depends on how he plays. He stepped up big time the past few games after looking like he was going to pull a classic Bron Finals choke. So if he goes out like a G, guns blazing, he'll have some of my respect. If he goes out like a timid bitch passing the ball to Richard Jefferson every time down the court, no respect.
It's safe to say with Iggy being slowed down and no Bogut there is no reason why he shouldn't be super aggressive looking to score first like he has the last two games. Back in game 4 when the Cavs lost at home he would drive and look to pass right away without even looking to score. He can't do that right now. If there's anywhere the Cavs have an advantage right now it's him getting into the paint (even with Draymond being there). He needs to attack the paint more than he ever has and make the right basketball decisions.

sportjames23
06-18-2016, 08:41 PM
Anti-LeBron:
However, I will feel bad for the Cavs. They've played better than the Warriors. LeBron specifically has played like a champ, while Curry has been a non-factor. Curry better earn that MVP on Sunday for me to feel even somewhat happy for him. Strange series...

Co-sign 100%

sportjames23
06-18-2016, 08:42 PM
Anti Lebron.

Again, co-sign 100%.

DMAVS41
06-18-2016, 08:44 PM
Depends on how he plays. If he plays great and trusts his jumper and shows up...I'll feel sorry for him that he lost despite putting up a historic effort.

If he plays poorly and his shot leaves him and goes missing like it was for a long time this year? I won't feel sorry for him at all...but will feel bad for Cavs fans regardless of course.

Won't be very happy for the Warriors either...kind of feel like they don't deserve to win in some ways. Feel like they got a bit lucky to beat the Thunder (although they earned it of course) and it's hard to pull for Draymond after letting his team down and getting suspended...and Steph after his little babyish tirade.

Akrazotile
06-18-2016, 08:48 PM
I am fiercely pro-Kobe/Curry, and tbh I will be pretty much destroyed emotionally tomorrow no matter what happens. Lebron has cemented his legacy as a minimum Top 3 GOAT, has embarrassed Curry head to head, while putting Kobe's finals performances to shame by comparison. Lebron has won, the Lebron fam has won, and theres nothing I can do about it aside from potentially escaping my misery via suicide.

I came into this series knowing Lebron was a thick, pulsating alpha and this would prbably happen, but to now be in that moment is something else altogether. My mental is completely annihilated. I am but a measley serf before the ultimate Kings of Kings. My spirit is simply broken.

Gougou
06-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Would be very mad srs. Panthers lose, Cleveland lose :facepalm

diamenz
06-18-2016, 09:34 PM
i'll feel pretty good. probably fly down to disney world.

KiiiiNG
06-18-2016, 09:43 PM
Cheated out of the greatest story in sports history

Pretty much a 1-man team taking out the 73-win giants against all odds on the road. First championship to Cleveland in over 50 years. LeBron surpassing Jordan.

Just too many story-lines. Hollywood couldn't come up with a better story. The kid from Akron giving Cleveland what they've longed for FOREVER while he becomes the greatest athlete in recorded history

The proper ending to LeBron's incredible documentary "More Than a Game"

:applause: :applause: :applause:

We are all witnesses tomorrow night. LeBron bless! Positive vibes only!

Relinquish
06-18-2016, 09:50 PM
I'm pro anything but the Warriors

NASH = BEST
06-18-2016, 10:00 PM
Even if he has a bad game I'll still feel like he stepped up this series. He's the main reason why there is a game 7. Everyone said the Cavs were down and out including me 1-3. He's leading all players on both teams in PPG, RPG, BPG, SPG, APG while shooting 51% from the field and 40% from three while having a passive game 4 performance when they lost at home.

Yeah Lebron has won me over these last two games. I was ripping him after his game 4 performance, but since then he's proven that he is still the best player in the world. I don't think that changes if the loses tomorrow, but I'm also not going to jump him to Top 5 all-time if he wins either.

It would be amazing for Cleveland if the Cavs are able to pull this one out! :cheers: