PDA

View Full Version : If Cavs Win Game 7, You'll Stop Watching the NBA But If KD Went to GSW...

Koresh
06-19-2016, 12:01 AM
You would continue to watch or am I confused? The rigging stuff (by the fans) is getting ridiculous. If you stop watching if the Cavs win the title then what will you do if KD goes to GSW? I don't get it. Your integrity is messed up.

Yes, this is to stalkerforlife and the others who are talking like this.

Bankaii
06-19-2016, 12:03 AM
The life of a Lebron hater is a hard one.

They've had to watch Kobe get surpassed right in front of them.
Him beating the GOAT regular season team would end any debate whatsoever.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 12:19 AM
Would rep if i could. This guy gets it.

knicksman
06-19-2016, 12:28 AM
Were not bran fans who doesnt enjoy competition.

I like durant but i wont watch gsw if he joins them.

Besides, the only reason why i still watched nba coz of that small hope that silver might gonna save this league but that draymond suspension killed that. Hes no different than stern. Hope this league goes bankrupt. This league has become WWE and WWE is for cheap losers

Koresh
06-19-2016, 01:10 AM
The life of a Lebron hater is a hard one.

They've had to watch Kobe get surpassed right in front of them.
Him beating the GOAT regular season team would end any debate whatsoever.

It's ridiculous. If so-called LeBron stans don't want competition then what the blue hell is KD going to GSW going to do to this "competition?" It's the same thing he was crying about with the Miami Heat 2010-2014. Durant to GSW is much worse than the Heatles. Who could beat that team? It makes no sense but you are going to have clouded judgment hating on a man you will never meet.

If you will stop watching after Game 7 if the Cavs win then treat the Durant to GSW or other super teams with that same standard not just LeBron. I try not to post on this forum but the agendas and excuses are getting to be too much. The league is supposed to be watered down and the east is weak but let's ignore Durant going to GSW or what not if that does happen. The arguments are retarded. The league is watered down but adding KD to the Warriors makes it even more watered down and the east becomes weaker. I don't get the thinking online. You talk about parity but when it only fits your agenda. The LeBron haters are morons.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 10:10 AM
Bran started the colluding, so why would I be mad at another team simply trying to catch up to his cowardly behavior? There's no other way to compete with such a coward.

Your logic is very flawed.

Cheating to fix games is the worst thing that could happen in competitive sport, and it's happened right before our eyes in this series.

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Bran started the colluding, so why would I be mad at another team simply trying to catch up to his cowardly behavior? There's no other way to compete with such a coward.

Cheating to fix games is the worst thing that could happen in competitive sport, and it's happened right before our eyes in this series.

the Celtics technically started the super team trend even if you don't know your history. Ofc, there have been plenty of other super teams in history that were bought not built.

Ca$H
06-19-2016, 10:17 AM

Bran deserves to get a taste of his own medicine. Durant going to the dubs will be poetic justice.

ShawkFactory
06-19-2016, 10:18 AM
They're just bitches that don't want to see big bad bran win.

Fvckin stomping around, grabbing their ears. It's part funny, part sad, but it is what it is.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-19-2016, 10:22 AM
Sore loser mentality.

Only someone interested in hero-worship and not BASKETBALL wouldn't appreciate what LeBron and the Cavs have done to a 73 win, historic team.

You don't have to root for them. I'm going for the Warriors in fact - but at least acknowledge greatness when its front of you.

lilteapot
06-19-2016, 10:46 AM
Tonight is the last night I ever watch basketball.

It's so disgraceful that the Warriors are going to win.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:45 PM
the Celtics technically started the super team trend even if you don't know your history. Ofc, there have been plenty of other super teams in history that were bought not built.

:wtf:

Bird and McHale were drafted by and played every single season for the Celtics.

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Warriors need an alpha closer type like KD, that's really the only thing they're missing.

Someone who can takeover a game in the playoffs consistently

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 12:53 PM
:wtf:

Bird and McHale were drafted by and played every single season for the Celtics.

I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about teams like the Sixers who made the Finals the year before and signed the MVP in Moses. Lakers trading for Wilt or Bucks trading for Oscar. You could technically even count something like the Pistons trading for Dantley.

Edit: I meant the 08 Celtics, how did you not get that...

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about teams like the Sixers who made the Finals the year before and signed the MVP in Moses. Lakers trading for Wilt or Bucks trading for Oscar. You could technically even count something like the Pistons trading for Dantley.

08 Celtics were all past their prime and not a single one of them was considered as great as Bran/Wade who were in their prime.

What the hell are you talking about?

iamgine
06-19-2016, 01:08 PM
You would continue to watch or am I confused? The rigging stuff (by the fans) is getting ridiculous. If you stop watching if the Cavs win the title then what will you do if KD goes to GSW? I don't get it. Your integrity is messed up.

Yes, this is to stalkerforlife and the others who are talking like this.
It's just talking.

Haven't you ever heard people making exaggerated claims? ("I'ma give you a million dollars if you made that shot.")

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 01:11 PM
08 Celtics were all past their prime and not a single one of them was considered as great as Bran/Wade who were in their prime.

What the hell are you talking about?

that's laughable if you think being 29-31 was past your prime especially for someone like KG who was insane in 2008. No I didn't say they were as great as Bran/Wade but they were still great and it was big 3 too. If you weren't so biased, the Celtics were definitely considered a super team and pretty ridiculously stacked back then especially compared to the other teams.

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 01:14 PM

So I'm guessing you think it's a joke that the Warriors are in the finals in the first place? You know, considering Green should have been suspended multiple times during the OKC series.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 01:15 PM
that's laughable if you think being 29-31 was past your prime especially for someone like KG who was insane in 2008. No I didn't say they were as great as Bran/Wade but they were still great and it was big 3 too. If you weren't so biased, the Celtics were definitely considered a super team and pretty ridiculously stacked back then especially compared to the other teams.

KG was 31.

Allen was 32.

Pierce was 30.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 01:16 PM
So I'm guessing you think it's a joke that the Warriors are in the finals in the first place? You know, considering Green should have been suspended multiple times during the OKC series.

Green would've been suspended for game 4, which they lost anyway.

How many times do you have to be told?

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 01:19 PM
KG was 31.

Allen was 32.

Pierce was 30.

ok so I was off by a year. That's a big deal. Some guys play their best when they're past 30. That says something that the best reply you could come up with is pointing out a minor mistake. :cheers:

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Green would've been suspended for game 4, which they lost anyway.

How many times do you have to be told?
But he wasn't, and then he tripped someone the next game. He should have been suspended game 5 (which they won).

Also, you can at least try to argue the nut kick was an accident. The trip was clearly deliberate, and by letter of the law it was an automatic suspension.

Remix
06-19-2016, 01:59 PM

wasnt KG traded for? cant remember how they acquired RayRay but IMO theres a difference when you actually trade players to acquire a star rather than salary dump and sign 2 max players. not complaining about it but if were going to call things "colluding" i dont think you could consider a team that traded (wasnt it Al Jeff) for KG as much of collusion as just signing a player