PDA

View Full Version : RedBlackAttack....what happened?

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Bet he didn't.

Let me be as clear as humanly possible... I absolutely do not want James back in Cleveland under any circumstances. The recent activity on this front has not moved me even slightly. I don't like him... don't want him playing for the Cavs... hope he goes pretty much anywhere else.

If the worst case scenario does happen and he ends up back in town, I'm not sure what I'll do. All I can tell you as that I won't be happy about it. Whether I can still somehow be a fan of the team with him on it? Tough question and, yes, there is a distinct possibility that I may just lose all interest in the NBA.

Maybe my love for the Cavs will prevail and I'll still be able to root for them even with James on the team? I don't know and won't know unless it actually happens and I'm faced with either ditching the team or sucking it up until he retires?

All I know for sure is things will be so much easier if he stays the f#ck away. I'm still holding out hope that this is what happens.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Now you're cheering like hell for that fraudulent coward to help win your city a title.

How could you sell your soul like that?

scandisk_
06-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Now you're cheering like hell for that fraudulent coward to help win your city a title.

errr winning changes everything :confusedshrug:

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:10 PM
CLeaveland fans got cucked so ****ing hard :oldlol:

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 12:13 PM
Not as much as Cuck Curry letting his ex high school bros **** his mom and Lebron take his trophy from down 3-1 :roll:

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:14 PM

I can't believe they even accepted him back.

That franchise literally did anything they could to make Bran happy and he still left them in peril. One title there would mean way more than colluded titles anywhere. He could've done it, but he couldn't take the pressure anymore.

If I was the owner, I would've signed him and then traded his ass out of spite...and laughed my ass off at him.

Pathetic cucks.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Not as much as Cuck Curry letting his ex high school bros **** his mom and Lebron take his trophy from down 3-1 :roll:

That literally never happened, but Delonte and Lambo did bang Bran's mom.

Focus on reality.

And focus on 2/7.

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 12:15 PM
That literally never happened, but Delonte and Lambo did bang Bran's mom.

Focus on reality.

And focus on 2/7.

You can bet that bro she was bumping booties wit tapped that ass :applause:

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:16 PM

what are you even talking about

you are the most retarded and raged out poster on the forum :lol

you should hit up jameer and see what type of meds he is taking, they would prob be good for you

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:18 PM
I can't believe they even accepted him back.

That franchise literally did anything they could to make Bran happy and he still left them in peril. One title there would mean way more than colluded titles anywhere. He could've done it, but he couldn't take the pressure anymore.

If I was the owner, I would've signed him and then traded his ass out of spite...and laughed my ass off at him.

Pathetic cucks.

Total Cuck/Batted House wife behavior

:(

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:18 PM
You can bet that bro she was bumping booties wit tapped that ass :applause:

No white boy could ever satisfy Mama Curry.

You're delusional to help yourself feel better.

SamuraiSWISH
06-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Cleveland has that abused ex wife syndrome.

Plus starved for a winner will make a city do crazy things.

Didn't know stalkerforlife was racist doe haha clearly a white boy has pleased a member of the Curry lineage at some point in time.

Pretty light eyes and skin tone to be thorough bred darkies.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:25 PM
Cleveland has that abused ex wife syndrome. Plus starved for a winner will make a city do crazy things. Didn't know stalkerforlife was racist doe haha clearly a white boy has please a member of the Curry lineage at some point in time. Pretty light eyes and skin to be thorough breds.

:biggums:

I'm white.

ShawkFactory
06-19-2016, 12:37 PM

It seems as though he's cheering for his team to win.

Some things are bigger than Lebron. I know he's all you personally care about, but that's not everybody

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:39 PM
It seems as though he's cheering for his team to win.

Some things are bigger than Lebron. I know he's all you personally care about, but that's not everybody

we saw lebron's package last year...its safe to say most things are bigger than lebron

IGOTGAME
06-19-2016, 12:41 PM
thought this topic done enough? Many Cleveland fans are like this, but they want a championship for Cleveland more than they hate Lebron. This is what I've gathered from dealing with lifelong CLE fans

G0ATbe
06-19-2016, 12:42 PM
what a fking fraud:lol :roll: :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:46 PM
we saw lebron's package last year...its safe to say most things are bigger than lebron

:roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-19-2016, 12:57 PM
thought this topic done enough? Many Cleveland fans are like this, but they want a championship for Cleveland more than they hate Lebron. This is what I've gathered from dealing with lifelong CLE fans

Its also just that, they don't hate LeBron anymore, lol.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:59 PM

They will when he fails again to deliver a title to their city.

IGOTGAME
06-19-2016, 01:03 PM

which makes me question the character of the entire city. but I've said that from day 1.

I'm actually rooting for Cleveland and Lebron but I don't understand Cleveland, they seem so beat down that they will take anything to win a title.

Ben Simmons
06-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Honestly, basketball is not that personal. Anyone who harbors that many feeling for a sports individual is quite simply a bitch.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 01:12 PM

95% of those I know in Cleveland took this sheepish approach. The rest want Bron out of Cleveland.

Tonight there are zero excuses. No bullshit along the lines of:

- Well bron did all that he could.....
- He's still 2/7... that's respectable isn't it?
- He played a good game....

He either does enough to win or he doesn't. It's that fvcking simple. No bullshit excuses and fvck the "well next year is our year" type bullshit. Cleveland has been saying that shit for 50 years. Either this guy wins a chip, or he's a loser. I don't care what his stat line is.:applause:

Kblaze8855
06-19-2016, 01:14 PM

The first time this came up 3-4 years ago may have been the rightest ive ever been in my life...but yea. Its about time to let it go. I could tell it kinda hit a nerve with a few good fans who probably took my bumps of old topics a little harder than I intended.

Kblaze8855
06-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Either this guy wins a chip, or he's a loser. I don't care what his stat line is.

A third one you mean. That ship has long sailed.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 01:19 PM
95% of those I know in Cleveland took this sheepish approach. The rest want Bron out of Cleveland.

Tonight there are zero excuses. No bullshit along the lines of:

- Well bron did all that he could.....
- He's still 2/7... that's respectable isn't it?
- He played a good game....

He either does enough to win or he doesn't. It's that fvcking simple. No bullshit excuses and fvck the "well next year is our year" type bullshit. Cleveland has been saying that shit for 50 years. Either this guy wins a chip, or he's a loser. I don't care what his stat line is.:applause:

You tell it how it is, brother. Much respect.

I think you live in Cleveland? If so, you are a real ass MAN for not accepting this coward.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 01:20 PM
A third one you mean. That ship has long sailed.

Real basketball aficionados don't care about his colluded rings.

But whatever helps you feel better.

SCdac
06-19-2016, 01:20 PM
geez, let people have a change of heart and be conflicted, imperfect fans and say things in the heat of the moment.. going back and bumping a thread often says more about the person bumping it and their intentions than anything.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 01:21 PM
The first time this came up 3-4 years ago may have been the rightest ive ever been in my life...but yea. Its about time to let it go. I could tell it kinda hit a nerve with a few good fans who probably took my bumps of old topics a little harder than I intended.

Are you saying you're RBA?

IGOTGAME
06-19-2016, 01:23 PM

yea, I did the same thing. May have been a little much at the time now that I look back at it.

I've decided to let it go. Doesn't help that I'm damn near engaged to a Cleveland native and her family is full of huge sports fans.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-19-2016, 01:24 PM
The Cavs are relevant again. Making back to back finals with an opportunity to get their first championship...in what many think will be an EPIC game 7.

I'll be brutally honest, a Cleveland fan still holding resentment over 2010 would be an utter f*cking moron.

LAZERUSS
06-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Talk about hypocrisy..."warriorfan" is blasting Cavs fans here. This from a nut-job who constantly rips all of GAC's teammates and coach, and was rooting against them when Glass went down with a mild knee sprain (and basically a two week vacation for an injury that virtually every other player would have shook off and continued playing with.)

Lebron left years ago, and Cleveland fans were obviously upset. Hell, their owner publicly bashed him. Now he has returned, and has done and said all the right things.

BTW, he could have waved the white towel in the Finals last year (like Fragile did for most of game six of the OKC series...until Klay engineered a huge comeback), but he battled all series long with a virtually no hope of winning that Finals.

And he has taken full control of this year's Finals...again while NIC has been a bystander in five of the six games.

I don't know how this game seven will pan out, nor do I really care. But a true CAVS fan would be rooting for Lebron and his teammates to win it.

I suspect "warriorhater" would become a huge Cavs fan if Glass went down with an injury at some point in game seven.

IGOTGAME
06-19-2016, 01:34 PM
The Cavs are relevant again. Making back to back finals with an opportunity to get their first championship...in what many think will be an EPIC game 7.

I'll be brutally honest, a Cleveland fan still holding resentment over 2010 would be an utter f*cking moron.

to be fair, fans crying and burning a jersey would be ****ing moronic too. feel like their should be a rule, if you burn someones jersey then you cant wear it or root for that guy again.

I'm rooting for the guy but some of the fans acted like children in 2010

imdaman99
06-19-2016, 01:37 PM

This. 100% this. Lebron is the best chance the city of Cleveland has of winning a championship unless they think the Indians will put it together this year (they are looking good lol). Now if you were to tell me that Lebron never wins one with the Cavs?

Yeah I guess they will always respect him but hold that against him that he went to another team to win them rings during his absolute prime, a team that had won 5 years earlier...aka a fanbase NOT starving for a championship.

As a Knicks fan, I have mostly fond memories of Ewing and Starks and Oakley and those guys got to a game 7 with 2 mins being a close game, even with a chance of winning in game 6. They blew a couple of chances but I tossed that up to tough competition, although I realize the only time they lost to a champion was when they lost to the Bulls or Rockets and Spurs.

If you were to tell me someone I didn't like as a player was a big reason they win a ring? Yeah, unconditional love and I would buy his jersey too :lol

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 05:35 PM
****ing ethered.

LilEddyCurry
06-19-2016, 05:52 PM
I like RBA and he is a great poster, but the way he acted about the LeBron situation sounds like a girl who got dumped by the man of her dreams but tries to convince herself she is better out without him.