PDA

View Full Version : Ultimately LeBron's tagline will be..

FrenchDude
06-19-2016, 12:19 PM
Best of his generation but lost too many times in the Finals.

When you think of all time greats, you can sum up their legacy with a brief sentence. Like MJ was the greatest of the modern era, Magic was the best point guard of all time and great winner as well. Bird was the best all around player of the 80s. Shaq was the MDE. Kobe was so close to MJ in terms of skills and rings which is a great accomplishment in itself.

However rarely for these great players we would add "but he lost so many times close to the last steps. Except maybe for Jerry West.

Ultimately, LeBron's career is somewhat very frustrating.

He was too great for his own good that he reached the Finals with a team that had no business being there in 2007.
Then he choked in 2011. Afterwards he lost against teams (Spurs and Golden State) with goat like ball movement and shooting.

At the end of the day we have the best talent of our generation and he will be remembered for not being able to lead his teams to championships..

Meanwhile, someone that LeBron refuses to consider a rival is the first unanimous MVP, lead his team to the best record in regular season history and will most likely win a second ring tonight along with FMVP. In one season..

Tough pill to swallow.

How are we going to remember LeBron?

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:26 PM
The Shriveled One

FrenchDude
06-20-2016, 01:07 AM
It worked!!!
For the third time in 3 games!!:lol :lol

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 01:12 AM
LeBron was good but he couldn't win a title without collding with either 2 of the top 5 players in the league or with the commissioner of the NBA

Springsteen
06-20-2016, 01:19 AM
It worked!!!

Give me the lottery numbers. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lilteapot
06-20-2016, 01:25 AM
It worked!!!
I love you.

FrenchDude
06-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Give me the lottery numbers. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Before game 5
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410303

Before game 6
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410672

LilEddyCurry
06-20-2016, 01:32 AM
Do you not lose if you lose in a round before the finals?