06-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Its a no brainier imho

Guy just doesn't fit, simple as that

Not going to go into analytics or trades

Save that for next shitty 4 months

Just a simple yes or no

BlazerRed
06-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Agree. Cavs would be better off without him and replacing him with a couple of guys who can contribute what the team currently lacks.

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 12:38 PM
lebron stans have already started melting :roll:

Terahite
06-19-2016, 12:38 PM
Love :facepalm

honestly forgot he was in this series

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:39 PM
lebron stans have already started melting :roll:

They actually think they have a chance to win tonight, too. :roll:

This is going to be soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet!

Sarcastic
06-19-2016, 12:40 PM

So it's rigged for the Warriors then?

plowking
06-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Does anyone think an Ibaka for Love swap would be a good one? Especially in the case of the Cavs going up against the Warriors?

Gives them so much more mobility on the defensive end, and he is extremely similar to TT in what he gives you on the court. Not exactly a bad thing considering how valuable TT has proven to be playing off Bron. Not to mention he has an outside shot he can step out and hit.

yarrak
06-19-2016, 12:41 PM

Will you stop posting if they win?

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:42 PM
So it's rigged for the Warriors then?

It SHOULD be considering the series would've been over in 5 if the NBA didn't save Bran.

But it should be called correctly tonight...and that always means the Warriors win.

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 12:42 PM
Will you stop posting if they win?

On the NBA forum.

I will never watch another NBA game again.

SamuraiSWISH
06-19-2016, 12:52 PM
His value has plummeted since leaving Minnesota, having been exposed in more meaningful games in the playoffs with higher intensity. Who would be willing to take him and what could you possibly get for him?

El Gato Negro
06-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Nope, the only thing I would even entertain is love for cousins. Love provides valuable spacing for KI and Bron. So no love is not going anywhere.

Remix
06-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Does anyone think an Ibaka for Love swap would be a good one? Especially in the case of the Cavs going up against the Warriors?

Gives them so much more mobility on the defensive end, and he is extremely similar to TT in what he gives you on the court. Not exactly a bad thing considering how valuable TT has proven to be playing off Bron. Not to mention he has an outside shot he can step out and hit.
on paper in seems even, but why would OKC do it? if anyone has to worry about GSW, it's OKC - not the Cavs. OKC feels they're just a piece away from being over the top, they're not getting rid of any major pieces. plus Ibaka does all that Love is good for (hitting wide open 3s) plus plays top notch D

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
His value has plummeted since leaving Minnesota, having been exposed in more meaningful games in the playoffs with higher intensity. Who would be willing to take him and what could you possibly get for him?

His value has gone down the last 2 years, but it hasn't plummeted. What has happened, especially after these finals, is that other teams will use it as leverage.

I promise you people in the basketball world know he's far better than he gets credit for and realize this is just a terrible match up for him.

Again, I've never been high on Love...but this notion he's essentially worthless is not true. He'll be on a good contract locked in for 4 more years iirc as well. With the cap increase coming this summer and next year...it will make that contract look even better.

moongaze
06-19-2016, 02:48 PM
I've been a big critic of love and I was thinking this same thing. At first I thought he should go but when you look deeper he has been good outside of this one series. He's a nice little treat and weapon for the cavs. I like the idea of lebron and Kyrie being able to dump it put to love and jr for threes. I'd keep love .

Jameerthefear
06-19-2016, 02:51 PM

For the Cavs it is. But there's no way in hell OKC does that. They will likely have to play the Warriors too. OKC probably wants to keep Ibaka at all costs and would rather let him walk than get Love.

CarlosBoozer
06-19-2016, 03:01 PM
Guys calm down, he sucks for this series ONLY! He has played tremendous through the the regular season and playoffs. His spacing, playmaking and rebounding is extremely valuable to the cavs. He'll eventually adjust his game this offseason and hopefully have a better role next year.

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 03:09 PM

Applaud your insight bro

but imma have to veto this (Cavs end)

Clev is moving in a diff direction

With LBJ gracefully dominating the 4 with TT at the 5

No need for a starting 7 footer anymore

They need a 3-D

PP34Deuce
06-19-2016, 03:10 PM
Golden state is just a bad match up for him

moongaze
06-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Guys calm down, he sucks for this series ONLY! He has played tremendous through the the regular season and playoffs. His spacing, playmaking and rebounding is extremely valuable to the cavs. He'll eventually adjust his game this offseason and hopefully have a better role next year.

This. And while we're at it, why don't we trade Channing Frye, too, because he hasn't even scored this entire series and has only taken two shots. Channing Frye had the best three point percentage in the playoffs . Along with love he was an integral part of the cavs 10-0 start in which it broke offensive records and ran roughshod through the eastern conference playoffs.you don't change that level of dominance just because of a matchup with one team. :facepalm I though of love and Frye as Clevelands own version of the splash brothers, as in they're probably the two best shooting duo of front court players in the league. Both have off the charts three point percentages for this playoffs. This is something the cavs can build off next year . Bring in some more players if you want to matchup for golden stste better. Don't get rid of love. Maybe trade shumpert for an athletic wing player with an actual brain, but don't dump love

heavensdevil
06-19-2016, 03:26 PM
He's gone win or lose. Should trade him for Andrew Wiggins.

Doranku
06-19-2016, 03:40 PM

Can only help the Cavs since Love as been atrocious throughout his entire Cavalier tenure, but OKC would never do it.

Imagine if Adams went down. Would result in a Kanter/Love frontcourt in big minutes... they'd be giving up 140 ppg.

LilEddyCurry
06-19-2016, 05:22 PM

Love would not help OKC beat GS, GS is the only threat to OKC in the west.

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:41 PM
He still has some value left though, wasn't he averaging like 20-13 against he hawks and very similar numbers against the pistons?
He's not getting much playing time in these finals, I thought he was fine in G6 for whatever time he was in the game.

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2016, 05:42 PM
On the NBA forum.

I will never watch another NBA game again.

Don't lie phaq, NBA is all you got :cheers:

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 05:43 PM
Should have kept Wiggins.