PDA

View Full Version : Keep in mind that Steph Curry is due for a breakout game...

Fudge
06-19-2016, 01:46 PM
He hasn't had one all playoffs. What better time would it be for a G7 in the NBA Finals?

You can't write this shit.

This will be career defining. Tonight is where he makes his mark as a top 15 player ever.

lilteapot
06-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Agreed

MP.Trey
06-19-2016, 01:48 PM
38 point Game 5 was a breakout game. He played pretty good offensively in Game 6. He'll probably bring it tonight, but Kyrie will still outplay him.

Lebron23
06-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Cavaliers needs to lock him down.

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 01:59 PM
Keep in mind that I love you.

Fudge
06-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Keep in mind that I love you.
Happy fathers day, Daddiiii. (daddy) :banana:

Kingwillball
06-19-2016, 02:04 PM
If he is hitting contested 3s all power to him.. Nothing u can do about it..

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 02:05 PM
Happy fathers day, Daddiiii. (daddy) :banana:
Talked to my pops earlier, wished him a happy Fathers Day. He was on the golf course so the convo was cut short. Wish I was with him. :cry:

That's life on the road though my guy. Just glad I have you and all my other ISH brodies to celebrate daddy LeBron's third ring tonight. :D

Love you, and see you tonight. Will be wearing my Steph jersey in hopes he finally has a good game. I'd really like to see that.

Fudge
06-19-2016, 02:09 PM
Talked to my pops earlier, wished him a happy Fathers Day. He was on the golf course so the convo was cut short. Wish I was with him. :cry:

That's life on the road though my guy. Just glad I have you and all my other ISH brodies to celebrate daddy LeBron's third ring tonight. :D

Love you, and see you tonight. Will be wearing my Steph jersey in hopes he finally has a good game. I'd really like to see that.
I'm in Vegas and I tried reaching out to my dad via phone call but he hung up as soon as I said hello.

That's life. He can't stand how successful i've been with my life.

Anyways, you're right. What a great fathers day gift that would be for Steph's two annoying, hideous daughters. I hope he can pull out the win for them.

HoopSuperstar
06-19-2016, 02:36 PM
One thing that can spark Curry for a big game is the fouls they call on who's ever guarding him, If they start calling fouls the defender tends to back off and give him more space, this is the way the refs usually rig games. So I believe Lebron should take on the task of defending him at times, because I believe Curry will be taking most of the shots, I can also see him driving down the lane a lot more often. Making Free Throws will likely be vital in this game.

PP34Deuce
06-19-2016, 02:45 PM
One thing that can spark Curry for a big game is the fouls they call on who's ever guarding him, If they start calling fouls the defender tends to back off and give him more space, this is the way the refs usually rig games. So I believe Lebron should take on the task of defending him at times, because I believe Curry will be taking most of the shots, I can also see him driving down the lane a lot more often. Making Free Throws will likely be vital in this game.

There won't be major adjustments. Golden state will move the ball and Kerr will play his core. A lot of draymond a lot of klay Iggy etc.

FultzNationRISE
06-08-2022, 01:42 AM
Will keep this in mind.