PDA

View Full Version : Nothing worse that a Lebron fan who's never lived in Cleveland or Miami

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 01:50 PM
If Cavs win, these lebron stans think they've accomplished something. :lol Their feeling of "winning" is so minuscule compared to someone from Cleveland that has watched the city of Cleveland come up short for so many years.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Real cavs fan here aye

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 01:52 PM
does OP really believe there aren't any MJ fans who've never lived in Chicago or Kobe fans who've never lived in LA :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-19-2016, 01:53 PM
Same could be said about ANY player-fan given the proper context.

Why would this be exclusive to LeBron? You're going full retard again, bud. :oldlol:

MP.Trey
06-19-2016, 01:54 PM
The NBA is worldwide bro. People aren't allowed to root for anyone in the NBA if they've never lived in one of the 30 NBA cities in the world?

Smoke117
06-19-2016, 01:55 PM
You can't be a fan of a player unless you live where he's played? You're an imbecile.

Lebron23
06-19-2016, 01:59 PM
OP is a retard.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Same could be said about ANY player-fan given the proper context.

Why would this be exclusive to LeBron? You're going full retard again, bud. :oldlol:

I never said that it couldn't be said about ANY player fan. I give zero fvcks about that context. I'm talking about it with regards to Lebron specifically and the possible outcome of the game TONIGHT.

does OP really believe there aren't any MJ fans who've never lived in Chicago or Kobe fans who've never lived in LA :lol

Of course there are, but my statement is 100% fact. These lebronstans feeling of "winning" is so minuscule compared to someone from Cleveland that has watched the city of Cleveland come up short for so many years. And no, I'm not talking about the fagos in Cleveland that burned his jersey only to wear another one for tonight's game. Those ones are the worst.

OP is a retard.

Take this one for example. He's never even seen Lebron but on a screen and he talks like they are best friends. :lol

Fudge
06-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Meltdown.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-19-2016, 02:11 PM
I never said that it couldn't be said about ANY player fan. I give zero fvcks about that context. I'm talking about it with regards to Lebron specifically and the possible outcome of the game TONIGHT.

So....what's the point of this thread if it could be said about ANY fan?

You're not from Chicago or LA and yet you're one of the biggest player-zealots on here.

:confusedshrug:

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:11 PM
I 99% of the time take the same stance as OP on player stans with other affiliation to the team

but lebron stans may have actually earned it

lets not act like it has been easy for these scumbags, these rats have stayed with the sinking ship known as 2/7

you kind of have to give them a little credit :lol

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:13 PM
ISH logic... when facts can't be argued, type "meltdown". :roll:

I win again.:cheers:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:15 PM
I 99% of the time take the same stance as OP on player stans with other affiliation to the team

lets not act like it has been easy for these scumbags, these rats have stayed with the sinking ship known as 2/7

So a handful of idiots still post in support of him on ISH.... OK... what about the thousands of other posters we made leave this site over the years in shame or create a new account in support of a different player? :lol

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 02:16 PM
ISH logic... when facts can't be argued, type "meltdown". :roll:

I win again.:cheers:

your post was a fact but pretty pointless. Your thread title which was obvious bait is pure opinion however. :cheers:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:20 PM
your post was a fact but pretty pointless. Your thread title which was obvious bait is pure opinion however. :cheers:

Reminding those of the truth is never pointless.

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:23 PM
So a handful of idiots still post in support of him on ISH.... OK... what about the thousands of other posters we made leave this site over the years in shame or create a new account in support of a different player? :lol

lmao

I guess you are right they are all scumbags

had to address that lebron has been letting his fans down his entire career though, its been tough on them :lol

Lebron23
06-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Meltdown

MP.Trey
06-19-2016, 02:45 PM

What side of Oakland you on bro?

Bankaii
06-19-2016, 02:47 PM
The Mexican part.

MP.Trey
06-19-2016, 02:51 PM
The Mexican part.
Dude probably lives in San Fran. :oldlol:

CarlosBoozer
06-19-2016, 02:56 PM
Does it matter? Dude is trash

MintBerryCrunch
06-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Curry fans not from mid-northern California are worse. LeBron had 13 years to build up a legit fan base of people who appreciate unselfish basketball. Curry fans simply jumped on the recent trend in the last 2-3 years and are acting like they have cared for a long time.

OnFire
06-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Reminding those of the truth is never pointless.

Nothing is worse is opinion. Please rephrase.

No one is dumber than straight ballin... more opinion. Even if it is the opinion of the majority, still opinion.

Overdrive
06-19-2016, 03:56 PM
If Cavs win, these lebron stans think they've accomplished something. :lol Their feeling of "winning" is so minuscule compared to someone from Cleveland that has watched the city of Cleveland come up short for so many years.

Aren't you a Jordan stan, who doesn't live in Chicago?

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Curry fans not from mid-northern California are worse. LeBron had 13 years to build up a legit fan base of people who appreciate unselfish basketball. Curry fans simply jumped on the recent trend in the last 2-3 years and are acting like they have cared for a long time.

Actually the worst are the people thinking they are fans of the game when they do nothing but stream the game illegally and haven't given a cent to the NBA. Lebron23 comes to mind.

Then you have people like myself that will go upto Clevelanders and tell them lebron is a joke and that a lebron led team will never bring any chip to Cleveland. I say this right to their face and there's nothing they can do about it. They know I've supported the Cavs more than them and have been to more Cleveland games that them, even though I don't live in Cleveland anymore.

Either way, I win if Cavs win or lose. :pimp: If they lose, Lebron is the fraud I always said he was that plays on stacked east teams only to fail a majority of the time and if they win, my hometown gets a title since 1964, unless if you want to include the title my friend Stipe just brought home as the UFC champ.

It makes the haters blood boil that I stay winning. :sleeping

KingPush
06-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Actually the worst are the people thinking they are fans of the game when they do nothing but stream the game illegally and haven't given a cent to the NBA. Lebron23 comes to mind.

Then you have people like myself that will go upto Clevelanders and tell them lebron is a joke and that a lebron led team will never bring any chip to Cleveland. I say this right to their face and there's nothing they can do about it. They know I've supported the Cavs more than them and have been to more Cleveland games that them, even though I don't live in Cleveland anymore.

Either way, I win if Cavs win or lose. :pimp: If they lose, Lebron is the fraud I always said he was that plays on stacked east teams only to fail a majority of the time and if they win, my hometown gets a title since 1964, unless if you want to include the title my friend Stipe just brought home as the UFC champ.

It makes the haters blood boil that I stay winning. :sleeping
Let's be real, if Lebron wins you will meltdown like crazy. Quit trying that damage control bullshit because we all know you'll be hella mad. "Either way I win" lmao **** outta here with that shit :roll:

Fudge
06-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Meltdown II

HoopSuperstar
06-19-2016, 05:40 PM
Does Lebron James have any family and friends outside of Miami and Cleveland? Its safe to say Chris Bosh was his friend and at the same time a fan, even while he lived in Toronto. Doesn't matter if he ever lived in Miami or Cleveland. Its like saying no Jordan fan can come outside of Chicago and Washington. What about North Carolina? This thread is kind of silly to say the least.

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2016, 05:44 PM

Location has nothing to do with this. The only winners are the corporations.

tmacattack33
06-19-2016, 05:45 PM

Bleh.

The city designations for professional sports teams is meaningless.

Today, League Pass/MLBtv/NFL Sunday Ticket allow people to watch any game they want across the whole country.

I, and many others, choose to become fans of players instead of following a team based on its location. If you are a local city sports fan, that's cool too though. Do whatever you like.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 06:39 PM
Let's be real, if Lebron wins you will meltdown like crazy. Quit trying that damage control bullshit because we all know you'll be hella mad. "Either way I win" lmao **** outta here with that shit :roll:

Well of course it would be better seeing a kyrie led team with lebron not on it win, but we can't control where lebron plays. If Cavs win, my home town wins and I win. If Cavs lose, hopefully lebron leaves.

Either way, I stay winning. :banana:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 06:43 PM
Bleh.

The city designations for professional sports teams is meaningless.

Today, League Pass/MLBtv/NFL Sunday Ticket allow people to watch any game they want across the whole country.

I, and many others, choose to become fans of players instead of following a team based on its location. If you are a local city sports fan, that's cool too though. Do whatever you like.

Location has nothing to do with this. The only winners are the corporations.

If you don't understand the difference between someone who's a Cavs season ticket holder that gets to watch his city win a championship and celebrate with their friends in the city that won the championship, a city they've experienced numerous losses in as opposed to someone over in Europe or some shit watching the game on League Pass and then running on ISH posing "we winning"...... then you just don't get it.

hateraid
06-19-2016, 06:55 PM
Says the guy who stans Jordan yet thought he got drafted his senior year :roll:

You have no credibility so shut up

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 06:59 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Guy gets shit on in every thread!

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 07:02 PM

Posting facts that support the argument that MJ is GOAT isn't stanning him. Unlike you, I'm not bitter that MJ pissed on all my teams. You showed us all that you are, and that is why your credibility is gone.

Like I said, either way, I stay winning just like every other person from Cleveland that recognizes lebron is a colluding loser that only plays on stacked teams in weak conferences wins either way.

Either our hometown wins a chip, or Lebron proves to us yet again that he's a 2/7 loser which we always claimed he was.

We are so untouchable right now that it's not even funny. Best possible position that someone could be in as a fan of the game and it's making the haters blood boil. I LOVE it. Damn your tears taste so good right now! :banana:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Yes yes yes! :banana:

hateraid
06-19-2016, 10:07 PM
Posting facts that support the argument that MJ is GOAT isn't stanning him. Unlike you, I'm not bitter that MJ pissed on all my teams. You showed us all that you are, and that is why your credibility is gone.

Like I said, either way, I stay winning just like every other person from Cleveland that recognizes lebron is a colluding loser that only plays on stacked teams in weak conferences wins either way.

Either our hometown wins a chip, or Lebron proves to us yet again that he's a 2/7 loser which we always claimed he was.

We are so untouchable right now that it's not even funny. Best possible position that someone could be in as a fan of the game and it's making the haters blood boil. I LOVE it. Damn your tears taste so good right now! :banana:

Senior year :lol

hateraid
06-19-2016, 10:17 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Guy gets shit on in every thread!

Lol. Straight toilet paper.

The guy is a fraud. One day he's a black doctor from Chicago, now he's a business man from Cleveland. Lol, he's got more personalities than the entire cast of SNL.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Lol. Straight toilet paper.

The guy is a fraud. One day he's a black doctor from Chicago, now he's a business man from Cleveland. Lol, he's got more personalities than the entire cast of SNL.

Black doctor from Chicago? Wtf? LOL keep making shit up. :lol Clearly you are shook by the fact that regardless of the outcome tonight, I stay winning.

hateraid
06-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Black doctor from Chicago? Wtf? LOL keep making shit up. :lol Clearly you are shook by the fact that regardless of the outcome tonight, I stay winning.

Senior year :lol

Turbo Slayer
03-26-2020, 07:14 PM
:roll:

red1
03-26-2020, 07:20 PM
damn dude that's how you do it. put your hometown and your state on the map.

https://image.cagle.com/180917/750/180917.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/0f/15/310f15b717e0da40a940fe06c2ee1b68.jpg

Turbo Slayer
03-26-2020, 07:25 PM
damn dude that's how you do it. put your hometown and your state on the map.

https://image.cagle.com/180917/750/180917.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/0f/15/310f15b717e0da40a940fe06c2ee1b68.jpg LeBron made a man switch accounts. :roll:

LAmbruh
03-26-2020, 07:34 PM
LeBron made a man switch accounts. :roll:

:roll:

SouBeachTalents
03-26-2020, 07:42 PM
I would've loved to see this guys reaction towards the end of Game 7, how fcking nervous he would've been, how utterly devastated by the result. That goes for Stalker, Picker, 3ball, all the rabid LeBron haters

red1
03-26-2020, 07:50 PM
I would've loved to see this guys reaction towards the end of Game 7, how fcking nervous he would've been, how utterly devastated by the result. That goes for Stalker, Picker, 3ball, all the rabid LeBron haters

they were probably shaking and shivering like an abandoned dog.

not that I condone abandoning dogs, just saying thats probably how they were shaking.