PDA

View Full Version : Not one damn excuse if Lebron loses

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Unlike GSW, Cavs have no excuse this year. The roles have been completely reversed from last year.

If GSW loses, it's because Bogut is out, Iggy has a bad back, and Steph is getting surgery after the game. These are viable excuses. An example of an excuse which holds no weight is:

"Barnes is horrible" or "Love is trash" or "Lebron choked"

If Cavs don't win, it's because Lebron didn't do enough, PERIOD. Even MJ scored 55 points in a finals game in 1993......

Now go get your fvcking popcorn ready and save the illegitimate excuses for another site because ISH isn't having it! Only legit excuses matter here!

Dray n Klay
06-19-2016, 02:28 PM
Coming from the dude that does everything to try and excuse 1-9 :roll:

Lebron23
06-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Coming from the dude that does everything to try and excuse 1-9 :roll:

What race is the OP? He's so stupid.

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Unlike GSW, Cavs have no excuse this year. The roles have been completely reversed from last year.

If GSW loses, it's because Bogut is out, Iggy has a bad back, and Steph is getting surgery after the game. These are viable excuses. An example of an excuse which holds no weight is:

If Cavs don't win, it's because Lebron didn't do enough, PERIOD. Even MJ scored 55 points in a finals game in 1993......

Now go get your fvcking popcorn ready and save the illegitimate excuses for another site because ISH isn't having it! Only legit excuses matter here!

The truth

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/881/066/fc2.gif

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:31 PM

:biggums:

f ucking lebron23 :lol

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Check out the odds, Cavs are 66%-34% underdog.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:34 PM

Don't you live in a 3rd world country? You were never taught the difference between stupid and smart. Run along now, the intellectuals are speaking now.

JebronLames
06-19-2016, 02:34 PM
He ain't gonna lose

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Check out the odds, Cavs are 66%-34% underdog.

that line is like that not for basketball reasons

GSW has more fans and richer fans, there is going to be more money on GS regardless of who is favored. Vegas is protecting their bankroll by setting the line in favor of GS. If Cleveland had the favored odds and the Warriors won, Vegas would lose tons of money.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:36 PM
He ain't gonna lose

You better hope he doesn't because here is no excuse if he does. This is fact. The entire Cavs (most expensive team in the league that has come back down 3-1 against a 73 win team) is healthy and ready to go.

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 02:38 PM
Haha OP is in FULL radioactive mode

Plutonium is heating up

Already 2 threads, 2 essays in 2 min

All

about

LeBron

:roll: :roll:

FKAri
06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Even MJ scored 55 points in a finals game in 1993......
ok...
I guess then any scrub can do it? :lol

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
Haha OP is in FULL radioactive mode

Plutonium is heating up

Already 2 threads, 2 essays in 2 min

All

about

LeBron

:roll: :roll:

if making threads about a player is a meltdown what do you call the 100+ Kobe threads you have made even after he has retired? At least Ballin's LeBron threads are relevant since you know, he is playing in the game 7 of the NBA Finals in a few hours...Your Kobe shit after he has been done and retired is just pure free rent

:roll:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 02:41 PM
The precedent has been set and the lebron stans on ISH by lack of debate have agreed by default that there will not be any excuses.

You heard it hear first.

Lebron23
06-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Don't you live in a 3rd world country? You were never taught the difference between stupid and smart. Run along now, the intellectuals are speaking now.

You are so stupid. And you are melting down so hard.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 02:43 PM
The precedent has been set and the lebron stans on ISH by lack of debate have agreed by default that there will not be any excuses.

You heard it hear first.
Go cavs

MintBerryCrunch
06-19-2016, 03:33 PM

Not completely reversed. Warriors have not had it nearly as bad as last year's Cavs.

LebronsHairline
06-19-2016, 03:38 PM

He lives in an island filled with garbage where they use a banana crate as a hoop.

diamenz
06-19-2016, 03:44 PM

dude your burns are weak as ****. stick to intellectual posting.

oh, wait.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 03:45 PM
dude your burns are weak as ****. stick to intellectual posting.

oh, wait.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 03:55 PM
He lives in an island filled with garbage where they use a banana crate as a hoop.

Sounds about right. :roll:

zeerghit
06-19-2016, 04:30 PM
so no excuses? 73-9, love playing like crap, road game, gsw is favorited by 5.5... what kinda retard are u?

Koresh
06-19-2016, 04:39 PM

Moving the goal posts again...

This is the same f*ggot talking mad shit last year about LeBron and how his team is good enough to make the finals even though he had 2 of his best players injured and he had an 8-man rotation all series. Where were you with the injuries excuse last year? That's right...Nowhere to be found. Now the Warriors lost because they are dealing with injuries? You have to be kidding me.

I cannot wait until the Cavs win tonight (if they do) to see your punk ass have a nervous breakdown. Your whole gimmick will be over.

How can anyone fall for this shit is beyond me. If the Warriors lose it's because they choked not because of these "injuries." Just say you will never give credit to LeBron. That's all you need to say instead of moving goal posts. This guy is having the best NBA Finals of his career and is making history. You are pathetic.

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 05:24 PM
...The Cavs are facing a 73 win team.

"No excuse if they lose":roll: :roll: :roll:

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:27 PM
They're not facing a 73-9 team, they're facing a team that currently has 8 losses in this post season and has lost their main inside defender and their main outside defender is barely moving.
Of course there are no fricking excuses, Cavs are competitors, they wouldn't make excuses for losing, only the fans would which is expected as most of them are fa gs

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2016, 05:36 PM
They're not facing a 73-9 team, they're facing a team that currently has 8 losses in this post season and has lost their main inside defender and their main outside defender is barely moving.
Of course there are no fricking excuses, Cavs are competitors, they wouldn't make excuses for losing, only the fans would which is expected as most of them are fa gs

So did someone take their 73-9 away?? Fuqkin rigged!

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 05:37 PM
The Cavs didn't have Love or Kyrie last year.:roll: :roll:

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 05:37 PM
I've never understood the thing with "excuses". How is something an excuse if it's legit?

Last year the Cavs were horrendously depleted. That's not an excuse. That's just fact.

This year the Warriors are hobbling to the finish line with injuries of their own. This is fact.

It is what it is. I wish both were at full health but that's the playoffs. Maybe the Warriors shouldn't focused on a regular season record so much and rested players when they had the chance.

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:46 PM
So did someone take their 73-9 away?? Fuqkin rigged!
It's not the same team

Hey Yo

LOL @ this long winded douche bag. ^^^^^

Tell us again about MJ's Senior year at UNC or maybe log onto your 'LBJFTW account' so you can meltdown around the clock again after getting banned.....

HoopSuperstar
So they say that the Cavs are facing a team that lost their center. While The Cavs are playing with a power forward who many feel lost his game, Love might not ever recover his All-star status. That happens go ask Nick Anderson former Orlando Magic after some major missed free throws he never recovered his game.

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 05:48 PM
So they say that the Cavs are facing a team that lost their center. While The Cavs are playing with a power forward who many feel lost his game, Love might not ever recover his All-star status. That happens go ask Nick Anderson former Orlando Magic after some major missed free throws he never recovered his game.
Love had 19-13 and 18-12 series in these playoffs alone and he's the clear third option with not as many shots that go to him as Kyrie and bron

Sarcastic
06-19-2016, 05:49 PM
It's not the same team

Really? Did they secretly trade Curry and Klay, and the world just doesn't know about it yet?

Bankaii
06-19-2016, 05:54 PM
Love had 19-13 and 18-12 series in these playoffs alone and he's the clear third option with not as many shots that go to him as Kyrie and bron
How can you say Lebron's stats don't matter because the East is weak then turn around and use Love's stats (you left out his horrible fg% btw) against that same easy to support you agenda?

NBASTATMAN
06-19-2016, 06:05 PM
AFTER A FINALS GOES TO GAME 7 THERE ARE NO REASONS TO HAVE EXCUSES... The best team usually wins and that is what we will find out tonight... GREAT TIME TO BE A NBA FAN... :rockon:

HoopSuperstar
06-19-2016, 06:13 PM
It's tough to win in a hostile environment. I think Lebron can take the heat, but not too many others in his team.

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 06:17 PM
How can you say Lebron's stats don't matter because the East is weak then turn around and use Love's stats (you left out his horrible fg% btw) against that same easy to support you agenda?
I never said his stats didn't matter because of the east, don't put words into my posts that i've never written.

Dray n Klay
No excuses for a 57 win team with 1 all-star and 1 All-NBA player losing to a 73 win team with 3 all-stars and 3 all-nba players??

Plus the 73 win team has home court advantage?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

k0kakw0rld

73-9 no excuses

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 06:20 PM
Funny thing is Bogut barely saw 10 minutes a night and Iggy is not any more hobbled than Irving (bad foot) or Shump recovering from multiple knee surgeries

Plus why would a 73-win team need excuses? Bogut was hurt the majority of the season anyway, he meant nothing to the team. OP trying to act like its remotely the same thing as losing your second/third option like LeBron did last year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then again, nobody takes this reject seriously, but he is fun to laugh at. :lol

SexSymbol
06-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Funny thing is Bogut barely saw 10 minutes a night and Iggy is not any more hobbled than Irving (bad foot) or Shump recovering from multiple knee surgeries

Plus why would a 73-win team need excuses? Bogut was hurt the majority of the season anyway, he meant nothing to the team. OP trying to act like its remotely the same thing as losing your second/third option like LeBron did last year. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Then again, nobody takes this reject seriously, but he is fun to laugh at. :lol
jesus christ do you even life?

Dray n Klay
06-19-2016, 06:22 PM

Plus why would a 73-win team need excuses? Bogut was hurt the majority of the season anyway, he meant nothing to the team. OP trying to act like it
s remotely the same thing as losing your second/third option like LeBron did last year.

Then again, nobody takes this reject seriously, but he is fun to laugh at.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

OP is a butthurt Cleveland fan sad LeBron left :roll:

He tries to hide it by stanning Jordan, but fails miserably when questioned about Jordans father and 1-9 record.

The worst thing is if the Cavs win, everyone in his neighborhood will be celebrating, while OP is forced to stay in his basement home alone :roll:

Dude is a pathetic waste of life, 40 years old and forced to root against his teams best player :roll:

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 06:24 PM
jesus christ do you even life?

Brutal!

He states facts

You rebuttal with "no life"

How will Kiiing ever recover???:rolleyes: :facepalm

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 06:28 PM
How will Kiiing ever recover???:rolleyes: :facepalm

My first guess would be he'll create more alts to come in and agree with himself while posting laughing smileys to let us all know how superior he feels to us.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 06:31 PM
My first guess would be he'll create more alts to come in and agree with himself while posting laughing smileys to let us all know how superior he feels to us.
:lebronamazed:

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 06:32 PM
OP is a butthurt Cleveland fan sad LeBron left :roll:

He tries to hide it by stanning Jordan, but fails miserably when questioned about Jordans father and 1-9 record.

The worst thing is if the Cavs win, everyone in his neighborhood will be celebrating, while OP is forced to stay in his basement home alone :roll:

Dude is a pathetic waste of life, 40 years old and forced to root against his teams best player
:roll:

LMAO

That's the story of his life... everyone outside celebrating while he's inside looking through his window with tears in his eyes and 1-9 plastered in his memories.

First championship to Cleveland in over 50 years and this fat, balding loser can't even enjoy it. :facepalm :oldlol:

Such a bitter loser, his dad must be incredibly disappointed the way his son turned out. Oh well... ! :banana:

jlip
06-19-2016, 06:35 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/GSWCLE-16335224/nba-finals-2016-experts-predictions-golden-state-warriors-cleveland-cavaliers-game-7

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 06:48 PM

Oh wow

"Alts Alts Alts"

Even better, Cringe Master Flex :applause:

When in doubt, ya know?

Sticks n stones

I can't develop a witty enough response

"Alts Alts Alts" :lol

G0ATbe
06-19-2016, 06:50 PM
Spot on:applause: . This will go down as another vintage chokejob by LeBald if he can't get this done. He's supposed to win tonight. No rim protection, and primary defender is at 30-50% at best.

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 06:51 PM
OP is a butthurt Cleveland fan sad LeBron left

Dude is a pathetic waste of life, 40 years old and forced to root against his teams best player :roll:

I don't live in Cleveland anymore you peasant! :lol Granted, I'm there about 12-15 times a year on business and family events but that's beside the point.

It's still my home town and if Cavs win, it makes my friends and family happy which in turn only means good things for the city and good things for me.

I grew up watching MJ so naturally I respect what he has done for the sport and I have no problem stating the facts about where he ranks relative to other players. Same as Kobe.

Compared to those guys and what they were able to accomplish, Lebron just pales in comparison.

Sure it sucked when MJ hit that shot over Ehlo, but I'm not going to pretend that MJ isn't GOAT because I didn't like that he made that shot. :lol

Morons on ISH are so easy to manipulate and so easy to prove wrong. :oldlol:

Either way, I stay winning and it feels so good that there is no possible outcome tonight in which I don't win! No matter the result, I go to sleep happy and soundly where as if GSW wins, you are going to wet your little pillow and probably be so worried about what will be said about Lebron after the game. :roll:

Hey Yo
06-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Either way, I stay winning and it feels so good that there is no possible outcome tonight in which I don't win!
Typical fraud.

When constantly wrong, pull shit out of your ass that you know you're against and use it to try to cover your stupidity.

btw......why is there a game tonight? The thread you started last week right before game 5 already had the series over already. What gives, Nostradumbass?

stay climbing

https://prudz.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/failure.jpg

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Haters so mad right now that there's no possible way for me to lose! Literally the best possible position to be in right now as an NBA fan. Damn this feels good! :banana:

AirBonner
06-19-2016, 07:19 PM
Haters so mad right now that there's no possible way for me to lose! Literally the best possible position to be in right now as an NBA fan. Damn this feels good! :banana:
If you invested this much time into your job you probably would be promoted. Instead you are okay with being below average.

VengefulAngel
06-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Playing the greatest regular season team ever on the road = no excuses, YEH SURE....

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 07:26 PM
If you invested this much time into your job you probably would be promoted. Instead you are okay with being below average.

Spoken like someone that has no clue how a white collar job functions. If I get promoted then that means I'm a VP. Being a VP means almost no personal time. Why the fvck would I want to do that? I mean, all it takes is less than 5 posts per day to dominate the branvestites on ISH whereas they have to post 10+ per day just to prop up a 2/7 beta. :confusedshrug:

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Playing the greatest regular season team ever on the road = no excuses, YEH SURE....

Both teams have scored 610 points each.

No excuses.

Hey Yo
06-19-2016, 07:42 PM
Spoken like someone that has no clue how a white collar job functions. If I get promoted then that means I'm a VP. Being a VP means almost no personal time. Why the fvck would I want to do that? I mean, all it takes is less than 5 posts per day to dominate the branvestites on ISH whereas they have to post 10+ per day just to prop up a 2/7 beta. :confusedshrug:
Or an obvious alt to use.

All I see is Don, 3ball, straight ballin and other vets laying waste to anything in their path and making everyone who sides with Lebron against MJ look stupid.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386841#post11752455

Tmuston Beltics
06-19-2016, 08:08 PM
No excuses for a 57 win team with 1 all-star and 1 All-NBA player losing to a 73 win team with 3 all-stars and 3 all-nba players??

Plus the 73 win team has home court advantage?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This.. Cleveland has nothing to lose. If they somehow manage to win, It will be one of the biggest miracles ever!

Straight_Ballin
06-19-2016, 08:27 PM
This.. Cleveland has nothing to lose. If they somehow manage to win, It will be one of the biggest miracles ever!

Nope. Both teams are playing with 610 points scored each. It doesn't get any more even than that. Iggy and Bogut injuries negate homecourt advantage.

No excuses

Hoopz2332
07-13-2016, 06:58 PM
http://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2016/06/20/lebron-james-believe-si-cover.jpg