PDA

View Full Version : Who will stop watching the NBA if...

Real14
06-19-2016, 06:44 PM
.... LeQueen gets handed her 3rd asterisk ring tonight?

I will.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 06:46 PM
God just shut up you and stalker stop bitching we all know you'll keep watching

And meltdown.

hateraid
06-19-2016, 06:47 PM
If a player winning determines your loyalty to the sport then you don't deserve to be a fan.

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 06:48 PM

I will.

So we got the retarded black guys take...

Anybody wanna add something intelligent? :lol

k0kakw0rld
06-19-2016, 06:48 PM

I will.
YOu will stop watching what exactly? NBA season ends after tonight. You will surely be back hoping for another LeBron loss in the finals, because he will be heading to his 7th straight next year :pimp:

Real14
06-19-2016, 06:58 PM
So we got the retarded black guys take...

Anybody wanna add something intelligent? :lol
" So we have the retarded black guy's take" is the correct way to say it you mental retard.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 07:00 PM
" So we have the retarded black guy's take" is the correct way to say it you mental retard.
You misspell shit and use wrong grammar all the time.

Dray n Klay
06-19-2016, 07:00 PM

So you admit you're retarded? :yaohappy:

Great, acceptance is the first path for recovery :applause:

Real14
06-19-2016, 07:02 PM
If a player winning determines your loyalty to the sport then you don't deserve to be a fan.
That's not the only reason man, it's because of how the league front office gave Bron those 2 games.

scuzzy
06-19-2016, 07:03 PM

:roll:

My boy Dray n Klay 12 stepping em

Twelve steps

Twelth

KiiiiNG
06-19-2016, 07:03 PM
:roll: :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbLZPUBOtJ8

Real14
06-19-2016, 07:05 PM

You're retarded for not getting what I'm saying. Have some common sense and take Bron out your ass for once.

Nilocon165
06-19-2016, 07:05 PM
You retarded for not getting what I'm saying. Have some common sense and take Bron out your ass for once.
:lol

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 07:06 PM
I will, fam.

But don't worry, the NBA isn't stupid enough to do it.

Real14
06-19-2016, 07:09 PM
You misspell shit and use wrong grammar all the time.
I told you all before that I was writing stupid on purpose. Stop derailing my thread.

Real14
06-19-2016, 07:12 PM
I will, fam.

But don't worry, the NBA isn't stupid enough to do it.
I agree man. The NBA would lose many fans if they let the cavs win tonight.

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 07:18 PM
The only thing that would ever make me stop watching the NBA is the general softness of the league now.

I was watching that documentary last night about the Bad Boy Pistons and the general physicality that these teams were able to play with was astounding. I'm not saying to let these guys clothesline one another out there and take hits but dudes are getting suspended for some bullshit now. There's like NOOOOO contact allowed at all. I can't f*cking stand watching that shit when the refs are smothering players out there

livinglegend
06-19-2016, 07:19 PM
The only thing that would ever make me stop watching the NBA is the general softness of the league now.

I was watching that documentary last night about the Bad Boy Pistons and the general physicality that these teams were able to play with was astounding. I'm not saying to let these guys clothesline one another out there and take hits but dudes are getting suspended for some bullshit now. There's like NOOOOO contact allowed at all. I can't f*cking stand watching that shit when the refs are smothering players out there

Are you serious?:facepalm

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Are you serious?:facepalm

Compared to back in the day? Are you serious?

tpols
06-19-2016, 07:23 PM

there's plenty of contact still.. a ton actually. the problem is that they retroactively review every little skirmish w/ a magnifying glass after play is over and sometimes after the game is over, and then have free reign to cherrypick whatever choice will benefit them. it's a big problem.

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 07:28 PM
there's plenty of contact still.. a ton actually. the problem is that they retroactively review every little skirmish w/ a magnifying glass after play is over and sometimes after the game is over, and then have free reign to cherrypick whatever choice will benefit them. it's a big problem.

That's another huge issue. The officiating in this league is out of control. You cannot allow them to retroactively review plays and then hand out fines, suspensions after the fact when you've done nothing during the game.

NBA officials are getting a bit too involved in games and almost have become their own entity out there

Real14
06-19-2016, 07:28 PM

I agree with everything you said man. It's very hard to watch these days, even some people at local gyms call fouls if you slightly touch them.

Koresh
06-19-2016, 07:32 PM
That's not the only reason man, it's because of how the league front office gave Bron those 2 games.

So, Green got suspended for game 5 and the Cavs got an automatic W or did they actually have to, you know, play ****ing basketball? Game 6 is a W because they scored more points than GSW, duh.

90% of the members on this forum are retarded for real. The games are rigged, teams get automatic byes in the playoffs now, 73-9 team isn't the same team, freaking Bogut and Iggy are injured (who cares, so was CLE last finals but no one gave them a pass) etc. All these excuses need to stop. You and the others are making yourselves look really stupid and ignorant. Oh well, we hate LeBron, so goodbye logic. :banghead: :hammerhead:

Idiots.