06-19-2016, 08:37 PM
He was good in the 1st quarter :biggums:

highwhey
06-19-2016, 08:37 PM
He Needs To Keep Getting Them Boards If Cavs Have A Chance

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 08:46 PM
He was good in the 1st quarter :biggums:
no, the cavs defense has been wide open compared to when love was not on the court..you cant beat the warriors with offence,cant risk them getting hot from three

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 08:57 PM
This just proves no matter what he does it won't be enough. He's been great so far and kept that Cavs in it when Lebron went to the bench.

It's not easy to guard this team...his teammates have gotten roasted already in this game as well...it's not just him struggling on defense.

If this effort so far is a thread worthy to pull him out....then nothing he does will be good enough.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 08:57 PM
This just proves no matter what he does it won't be enough. He's been great so far and kept that Cavs in it when Lebron went to the bench.

It's not easy to guard this team...his teammates have gotten roasted already in this game as well...it's not just him struggling on defense.

If this effort so far is a thread worthy to pull him out....then nothing he does will be good enough.
they need to stick to the lineup of TT/Bron/Jefferson/JR/KI

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 09:00 PM

He's the scapegoat.

And we all knew it from the start.

ArbitraryWater
06-19-2016, 09:00 PM
Dude, he has COMPLETELY lost his shooting touch... ZERO confidence.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:01 PM
He's the scapegoat.

And we all knew it from the start.
he is late to his rotations, but you hate lebron so why am i trying to convince you anyway loo

stalkerforlife
06-19-2016, 09:04 PM
he is late to his rotations, but you hate lebron so why am i trying to convince you anyway loo

Bran has missed his rotation on Green countless times this game.

You don't understand or see the game.

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 09:04 PM
they need to stick to the lineup of TT/Bron/Jefferson/JR/KI

That lineup is getting roasted right now.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Bran has missed his rotation on Green countless times this game.

You don't understand or see the game.
and you are right, problem with logic there? Problem is bran is much more important offensively then love

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:05 PM
That lineup is getting roasted right now.
you're right, they need to play with more intensity, does not mean that love should be in the rotations

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 09:06 PM

Have you seen their defense?

Lebron has left Green open at least 3 times for 9 points so far. Blaming that on Love is stupid.

There are other guys on the court and the defense/communication so far has been terrible by the Cavs.

Love has been great overall so far....what more do you want from him in his role in a game like this?

We all know he has defensive limitations, but so does everyone else on the team....it's not easy.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:07 PM
Have you seen their defense?

Lebron has left Green open at least 3 times for 9 points so far. Blaming that on Love is stupid.

There are other guys on the court and the defense/communication so far has been terrible by the Cavs.

Love has been great overall so far....what more do you want from him in his role in a game like this?

and like I said, James has been horrible on defending green.
what does that have to do with love's D?

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 09:13 PM
and like I said, James has been horrible on defending green.
what does that have to do with love's D?

Because it's been as good as just about the rest of his teammates and he actually helps them on offense.

Jefferson is not helping them in this game...Love has been a far better force so far.

Playing Jefferson over Love is a mistake right now. Sometimes it makes sense, it doesn't right now.

The point here is that overall Love has been very good tonight...so making a thread about benching him just proves he can do nothing right.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Because it's been as good as just about the rest of his teammates and he actually helps them on offense.

Jefferson is not helping them in this game...Love has been a far better force so far.

Playing Jefferson over Love is a mistake right now. Sometimes it makes sense, it doesn't right now.

The point here is that overall Love has been very good tonight...so making a thread about benching him just proves he can do nothing right.
:rant :rant look i would usually agree with you, but apart from Draymond, the warriors have missed a LOT of open looks in the first half so far on the perimeter, its still bad D if the shot doesnt go in. I get your point, love has been decent in this game, and the cavs are down so maybe they should play him more, but I still think it will be detrimental down the stretch.

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Lue doesn't even trust Love anymore:oldlol:

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 09:22 PM
:rant :rant look i would usually agree with you, but apart from Draymond, the warriors have missed a LOT of open looks in the first half so far on the perimeter, its still bad D if the shot doesnt go in. I get your point, love has been decent in this game, and the cavs are down so maybe they should play him more, but I still think it will be detrimental down the stretch.

I'm not talking about down the stretch...I was talking about the present which was in the first half. RJ just didn't warrant playing over Love the way the game was going.

Also...I already told you that Love causes defensive problems for the Cavs. The difference tonight is that nobody else is doing anything of note defensively overall. Shump / Lebron seem incapable of communicating. Lebron has missed Green a number of times. RJ has been beaten badly. Kyrie is always pretty bad. And JR has made a couple dumb mistakes.

Also...when Love is in...those mistakes you are talking about (not really mistakes, but just lack of ability)...which I agree with...usually funnel the ball to Barnes/Iggy/Speights for the...and I'd rather give that up right now than what the Cavs are without Love in the game.

I just don't see what the big problem is. You should play Love in this game/series until he gives you a reason not to. Tonight he didn't do that...he actually gave them a reason to play him.

But all of the above wasn't really what I was getting at. I was getting at the fact that even when Love played well...there is still a thread made to pull him out of the game.

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Love is 1-5

"Playing great"

:roll:

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:24 PM
I'm not talking about down the stretch...I was talking about the present which was in the first half. RJ just didn't warrant playing over Love the way the game was going.

Also...I already told you that Love causes defensive problems for the Cavs. The difference tonight is that nobody else is doing anything of note defensively overall. Shump / Lebron seem incapable of communicating. Lebron has missed Green a number of times. RJ has been beaten badly. Kyrie is always pretty bad. And JR has made a couple dumb mistakes.

Also...when Love is in...those mistakes you are talking about (not really mistakes, but just lack of ability)...which I agree with...usually funnel the ball to Barnes/Iggy/Speights for the...and I'd rather give that up right now than what the Cavs are without Love in the game.

I just don't see what the big problem is. You should play Love in this game/series until he gives you a reason not to. Tonight he didn't do that...he actually gave them a reason to play him.

But all of the above wasn't really what I was getting at. I was getting at the fact that even when Love played well...there is still a thread made to pull him out of the game.
:cheers: :cheers: i hate love:oldlol: :oldlol: :D :D

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 09:28 PM
:cheers: :cheers: i hate love:oldlol: :oldlol: :D :D

I get it. I never liked him until I saw the basketball world turn on him.

As always in this series...he needs to be on a short leash...I'm right there with you. I just think in the first half he warranted playing more.

But if he starts out bad in the 2nd half...pull him immediately. It's a nightmare at times with him out there.

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:30 PM
I get it. I never liked him until I saw the basketball world turn on him.

As always in this series...he needs to be on a short leash...I'm right there with you. I just think in the first half he warranted playing more.

But if he starts out bad in the 2nd half...pull him immediately. It's a nightmare at times with him out there.
who knows, hope youre right tho:lol :lol :lol

FireDavidKahn
06-19-2016, 09:39 PM
The basketball world never turned on Love, he just got exposed

Ai2death
06-19-2016, 09:51 PM
Love with the highest plus/minus in the game right now at +13

Random_Guy
06-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Love with the highest plus/minus in the game right now at +13
im rootin for the cavs, i hope yall right