PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Lebron fam

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 10:43 PM
All jokes aside from human to humans this was a highly entertaining finals. The side stories and drama delivered and deep down I'm pleased that Lebron is finally shedding the BS and will get the respect he should get. He has finally delivered on his word with Cleveland fans. I'm sure they're thrilled.

I had my own rooting interest of course but it didn't turn out that way. Overall I was entertained. And that's what I seek as a ball fan.

Now you can gloat :oldlol:

BuGzBuNNy
:applause:

r0drig0lac

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 10:44 PM
i'm a lebron fan but no need to gloat. Think this might've been better than celtics-lakers 10 even if the end of the game was mostly ugly. i'll just finish off with it's only statpadding if you lose right :D

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 10:46 PM
i'm a lebron fan but no need to gloat. Think this might've been better than celtics-lakers 10 even if the end of the game was mostly ugly. i'll just finish off with it's only statpadding if you lose right :D

The drama here was by far better in my eyes. Much MUCH more at stake.

NBAGOAT
06-19-2016, 10:50 PM
The drama here was by far better in my eyes. Much MUCH more at stake.

yea legacy wise definitely. Kobe's was pretty secure, Celtics were already past their prime. Unfortunately, it's a hit for Curry but props to Draymond.

ArbitraryWater
06-19-2016, 10:51 PM

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 10:53 PM
yea legacy wise definitely. Kobe's was pretty secure, Celtics were already past their prime. Unfortunately, it's a hit for Curry but props to Draymond.

Draymond showed up big. Someone should have told Curry and Thompson that this was a must win game. I don't ever want to see anyone compare Curry to these other legendary performers from the past. This is two finals now that he's completely shrunk away. Dude needs to hit the weights in the summer and take some protein. Because Lebron dropped a triple double on his face in a game 7

Akrazotile
06-19-2016, 10:54 PM
All jokes aside from human to humans this was a highly entertaining finals. The side stories and drama delivered and deep down I'm pleased that Lebron is finally shedding the BS and will get the respect he should get. He has finally delivered on his word with Cleveland fans. I'm sure they're thrilled.

I had my own rooting interest of course but it didn't turn out that way. Overall I was entertained. And that's what I seek as a ball fan.

Now you can gloat :oldlol:

Appreciate the class, sir :cheers:

And yeah, Game 7 especially was a FANTASTIC game no matter who you were pullin for. Thrilling from start to finish.

oh the horror
06-19-2016, 11:47 PM
Appreciate the class, sir :cheers:

And yeah, Game 7 especially was a FANTASTIC game no matter who you were pullin for. Thrilling from start to finish.

Bro I had to walk away from the TV a few times. The anxiety can be overwhelming.

FultzNationRISE
06-16-2022, 01:54 PM
Epic.

Mr. Jabbar
06-16-2022, 02:15 PM
Thanks OP.