PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr inserting Festus Ezili into the game ... again and again and again.

L.Kizzle
06-19-2016, 11:34 PM
What was he thinking, seriously?

Okay. Festus starts the game, fine. But he did terrible. He missed a point blank hook to start the game than a dunk right after. Warriors were down 0-4 with him on the court. The finally sub him out and they go on a run and eventually have a 7 point lead going into halftime.

You'd think Steve Kerr had seen enough if Festus. Nope, he starts him for the 2nd half and that lead evaporates. Okay Kerr, he takes Festus out and Warriors get back into the game. It seesaws for a while.

Warriors eventually take a four point lead about halfway through the 4th. Nope, Kerr is not done yet. Let's put Festus in one more time. Get's switched on LeBron a few times and Bron dances around him and the Cavs take the lead for good.

The End.

Cleverness
06-19-2016, 11:35 PM
He didn't know what to do when he couldn't sub in Bogut:(

Ben Simmons
06-19-2016, 11:35 PM
Steve Kerr and Tyron Lue both made stupid rotations

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 11:36 PM
I wrote about this during the game.

That will go down as one of the worst coached games in a huge game ever.

Kerr was terrible.

Brujesino
06-19-2016, 11:38 PM
Agreed that was the point were the Cavs took over.It was so fvcking stupid.

bigkingsfan
06-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Wasn't working all series, hey lets try it some more.

L.Kizzle
06-19-2016, 11:39 PM
Steve Kerr and Tyron Lue both made stupid rotations
But Lue is a rookie coach and Kerr has been here before. Kerr got greatly out-coached. HE made no adjustments what so ever.

HE got out-couched last series too.

FreezingTsmoove
06-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Wasnt even the worst coaching move

Keeping Anderson Vara in the 3rd quarter lost them their lead

KCO
06-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Baffles me that he didn't play Speights more. He seems like a much better option than both Ezeli and Varajao.

impulze
06-19-2016, 11:44 PM
Baffles me that he didn't play Speights more. He seems like a much better option than both Ezeli and Varajao.
Yeah:facepalm He'll learn from this, I guess...

NASH = BEST
06-19-2016, 11:45 PM
I also thought Kerr was making a mistake by inserting Ezil in critical situations. SVG even said it in the middle of the game that he didn't think Kerr would put Ezil or Varej

warriorfan
06-19-2016, 11:46 PM
What was he thinking, seriously?

Okay. Festus starts the game, fine. But he did terrible. He missed a point blank hook to start the game than a dunk right after. Warriors were down 0-4 with him on the court. The finally sub him out and they go on a run and eventually have a 7 point lead going into halftime.

You'd think Steve Kerr had seen enough if Festus. Nope, he starts him for the 2nd half and that lead evaporates. Okay Kerr, he takes Festus out and Warriors get back into the game. It seesaws for a while.

Warriors eventually take a four point lead about halfway through the 4th. Nope, Kerr is not done yet. Let's put Festus in one more time. Get's switched on LeBron a few times and Bron dances around him and the Cavs take the lead for good.

The End.

I agree

Festus and Varejo were so shitty, they hoenstly couldn't put together 5 good minutes at the C spot between the both of them, it was a truly embarrassing performance

Put Bogut in for 5 minutes in replacement for one of those two clowns and Golden State wins it

diamenz
06-19-2016, 11:53 PM
i was screaming at the tv. GET HIM OUT. ****ing liability all over the floor. meanwhile, curry sittin on the bench in 4th q g7.

L.Kizzle
06-20-2016, 12:03 AM
Steve Ker was just bad all around.

imdaman99
06-20-2016, 12:05 AM
It's the death of the smug brothers, Kerr and Curry.

Vragrant
06-20-2016, 12:17 AM
When I saw him in there, I was wondering wtf Kerr was doing. He seems to love Harrison Barnes for some reason.