Im Still Ballin
06-19-2016, 11:39 PM
https://streamable.com/255w

Epic footwork

The lessons have been paying off!

Spaulding
06-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Haha ya made me laugh.

No one can say he had a bad defensive play there. That was impressive for a player like him able to stay with this years MVP

Im Still Ballin
06-19-2016, 11:42 PM
http://www.bestmoviesbyfarr.com/static-assets/images/articles/background/2014/05/2-bk1opw.gif

Meticode
06-19-2016, 11:43 PM
I can't believe he guarded Curry that well on that play.

Trollsmasher
06-19-2016, 11:44 PM
second greatest defensive play of all time

bigkingsfan
06-19-2016, 11:45 PM
He might not get traded now.

Im Still Ballin
06-19-2016, 11:45 PM
I can't believe he guarded Curry that well on that play.
Honestly he's destroyed Curry this whole series IMO

He has the right blend of quickness and body control/handchecking touch to stay with him... In a sense his lack of athleticism keeps him grounded and sticking like glue with the type of athlete curry is

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 11:48 PM

He has the right blend of quickness and body control/handchecking touch to stay with him... In a sense his lack of athleticism keeps him grounded and sticking like glue with the type of athlete curry is

He hasn't destroyed anyone defensively, but he played so much better defense than people gave him credit for.

Nothing new though...he's been solid on defense for years now.

Don't even like him much really, but I'm so happy for him. He's a great basketball player and he came up huge in the biggest game of his career.

Good for him.

Meticode
06-19-2016, 11:48 PM

Uhhh no.

Im Still Ballin
06-19-2016, 11:49 PM
He hasn't destroyed anyone defensively, but he played so much better defense than people gave him credit for.

Nothing new though...he's been solid on defense for years now.

Don't even like him much really, but I'm so happy for him. He's a great basketball player and he came up huge in the biggest game of his career.

Good for him.
Well I mean in the very small amount of times he was switched onto Curry on the perimeter, he defended him extremely well

He was getting steals on him even back in game one

imdaman99
06-19-2016, 11:50 PM
What a great defensive play :applause:

But it helps that he KNEW Curry absolutely wanted a 3 and wasn't gonna pass. If I knew someone only wanted to shoot a 3, I could stay around and force up a bad shot as well regardless of how much handles he has or is faster than me.

deja vu
Would people still bash that Love-Wiggins trade?

Dr. Cheesesteak
second greatest defensive play of all time
:cheers:

DMAVS41
06-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Well I mean in the very small amount of times he was switched onto Curry on the perimeter, he defended him extremely well

He was getting steals on him even back in game one

Yea...he did a good job given his limitations....and he's been doing that for years on defense.

But he does have serious limitations in certain circumstances.

But that play was great...he played it to perfection in one of the biggest possessions in NBA history. Not bad for a guy that is supposed to be terrible.

Rocketswin2013
06-19-2016, 11:52 PM
glad i dont have to defend kl anymore. happy for him.